Mattress Disposal Plus Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Mattress Disposal Plus
Own Driver
Under an hour
"I've always wondered what to do with old mattresses. This is a perfect alternative to throwing them into the landfill by putting them on the curb for the trash collection. Yes, it does cost some dollars, but think of all the good you are doing! Also, they were terrific in communications with us, were right on time, and very quick. And suddenly the old mattresses were whisked away! With no unsightly curb mess that weighs on your conscience!"
"I had a great experience! Great communication, friendly drivers & no complaints to report. Thanks for being reliable!"
"It was very easy to schedule the pick up online and the order was confirmed immediately. The driver was courteous and efficient."
That is excellent to hear! Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We are so happy you were pleased with the service and we hope to see you again soon. Keep checking our website and follow us on social media for savings. Thanks for choosing MDP!!
"Thanks for removing my old mattress and couches. It was scheduled Friday and picked up Saturday. Will use Matress Disposal again. Thanks"
Thank you for your excellent review of our service, Steve! It was our pleasure to help you remove your items and we can't wait to serve you again in the future. We hope you will let your friends and neighbors know about us too. Keep checking our website and follow us on social media for savings! Thanks for choosing MDP!
"I appreciated being able to make a timely appointment swiftly and the pickup was seamless."
It was our pleasure to serve you and we are thrilled to hear that you were pleased with us! We hope to see you again in the future and that you will let your friends and neighbors know about us too! Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Excellent customer service! And Jacob Nieto, our fleet member, was friendly, professional, and on time. Wouldn't hesitate to call on you again. Thank you!"
It was our pleasure, Judy! We are thrilled to know that you were pleased with your loader, Jacob, and our customer service team! We look forward to working with your again and we hope you will let your friends and neighbors know about our service too! Thanks for choosing MDP!
"They arrived on time and quickly removed my mattresses!"
It was our pleasure to help you remove your item. We hope you will think of us again in the future and that you will let your friends and neighbors know about us too. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"The truck driver arrived promptly, was very nice and helpful. The reason for the "acceptable" rating is: -He was alone, so had no extra help -The truck was already full of mattresses, so ours had to be stacked on top -We thought there was no way he could lift our king-size mattress to the top of the truck, so my husband volunteered to help. -My husband ended up hurting his back (it is fine now, but lasted a week) trying to get that huge mattress up on the truck. Seems that two people should have arrived to move the mattress. I would definitely hire Mattress Disposal Plus again, but would not be volunteering to help!"
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with our company. We are thrilled we were able to get this item out of your way and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you during the process. We do not expect our customers to participate in the moving process and we have contacted the driver manager in the area to ensure this does not happen again. I have issued a partial refund to your account and I hope you will think of us again in the future. We would love an opportunity to provide you with the excellent service we know we can. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Friendly guys, very fast at what they do which, this time, was to remove a mattress from a third floor walk up. Good communication. Arrived on time. Very non-invasive. My only lingering concern: I was under the impression that the mattress would definitely be recycled and parted out. I was told by the movers that every attempt would be made to donate the mattress or recycle it but that there still was a chance that it would end up in the landfill. Perhaps I made an assumption based on what I read on the website. Maybe this reality can be made more clear on the site."
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience, Lisa. We are thrilled to hear that you were impressed wiht our service. We do our very best to dispose of every item we take (not just mattresses) in the most eco-friendly way possible in your area. We utilitze recycing, donation, and other means to do this. Unfortunately, due to the condition of the items and resources available in your area we are not always able to do that. We love helping the enviroment and working with customers to create a better future. Thank you for feedback and for trustin us with your removal. We hope you will think of us again in the future. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"The pickup was after 8:00 p.m. which was not a problem but it was later than advertised. No issues with pickup, they were professional and efficient. Mostly I'm not happy with pricing. I had a king-size mattress and two-piece box springs, for which they wanted to charge for 3 pieces. The box spring is the same size as the mattress and that didn't make sense to me so I decided to keep the box springs to throw out at the next bulky item collection day. I think their site could be more clear about "box spring not included with mattress" or something to that effect. I also think that a two-piece box spring should count as one item for collection."
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with our service, Steve. We are currently working on a new and improved booking system to make these things easier for our customers. We hope you will think of us again in the future and that you will check back on our website in a few weeks and let us know what you think. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"I loved the convenience of picking my own date and time. They were so quick."
We love offering our customers a easy and convenient service and we love to hear from them too! We hope that you will think of us again in the future and that you will let your friends and neighbors know about us too. Keep checking our website and follow us on social media for savings and excellent disposal tips and tricks. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Greatguys"
We sure think so! We are so happy to hear that you do too. We hope to see you again soon. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Easy online booking. Truck was on time. Workers courteous and efficient. Would definitely use again."
We do our best to provide and easy and convenient service from start to finish for our customers and we are thrilled to hear that we were able to do just that for you. We look forward to serving you again in the future and we hope you will let your friends and neighbors know about us too. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"I was so happy when I found Mattress Disposal Plus. I had this old mattress sitting around with no way to move it. I made an appointment and they came to pick it up the next day—and for cheaper than it would’ve cost me to rent a truck and drive it to the dump myself. So thankful!"
Wow! Thank you for that excellent review of our service. It was our pleasure to help you remove your mattress and we hope to see you again in the future. You can trust us with all of your removal needs. We can take mattresses, box springs, furniture, appliances, etc. If it is something in your way we would love to help you remove it. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"The gentlemen came and tree moved my mattress in a timely manner. They were friendly and very neat."
It was our pleasure! We hope you will think of us again in the future for all of your removal needs. We can also take box springs, furniture, appliances, electronics, etc. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"On time, professional, and careful. Would use again."
Thank you for letting us know you had an excellent experience with our service, William! We look forward to serving you again and we hope you will let your friends and neighbors know about us too. Keep checking our website and follow us on social media for savings. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Did the job but came way after they were supposed to. Supposed to come between 2-4 but came at 7. I understand running behind but an email or text letting me know would’ve been nice"
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience, Quang. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenienced caused by the delay on your route. We hope you will think of us again in the future. Please contact the office when booking your next pickup for a discounted rate. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"I was dealing with moving my Mom to assisted living while living overseas. The company was professional, on time, and hassle-free. Id recommend them to anyone."
Thank you for trusting us with your removal, Scott. It was our pleasure to help you and we couldn't be happier that we were able to take some of the hassle out of such a busy and stressful time for you and your family. We hope you will think of us again in the future. Keep checking our website and follow us on social media for savings. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Great communication prior to pick up. Arrived on time as sceduled. Courteous and friendly during pick up. Would definitely recommended"
That is excellent to hear, Mike! Thank you for trusting us with your removal. We hope to have the opportunity to help you again in the future. Keep checking our website and follow us on social media for savings. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"On time, efficient, careful. Need we say more?"
It was our pleasure! We hope you will think of us again in the future. Thanks for choosing MDP!
Mattress Disposal Plus is rated 4.78 based on 2,567 reviews