Mattress Disposal Plus Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Mattress Disposal Plus
Own Driver
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Great service and amazing people. They did a fantastic job, were professional, courteous, and really awesome. Keep hiring people like them!"
Thank you for the 5 star review! We aim to provide simple, fast and easy services with clear up front pricing and we are pleased you are satisfied! We look forward to assisting you in the future!
"Called to verify 30 min before, had the mattress bagged and on the front porch. Took them less than 5 min and gone. Wish I had used before!"
"Easy to use service... Would use again."
"The folks who picked up our mattress/box spring and a table were prompt, helpful and polite. A great experience. Thanks."
"very gooooood"
"Great service"
"Great service"
"Honestly this was so easy. im In the process of moving and things are chaotic but I set a time for them and received a text, put the mattress outside and went about my day. I received an email saying they picked it up and it was done. Best experience ever."
"Very quick and easy to set up the appointment online. I am a student and wouldn’t be able to be at the house during pick-up, I really like that I didn’t have to be on site like some other companies require. Showed up on time and got the job done. No complaints here, would highly recommend."
Thank you Richard for the 5 star review! We aim to provide simple, fast and easy services with clear up front pricing and we are pleased to hear your a satisfied customer! We look forward to assisting you in the future!
"Thanks for prompt action and efficiency."
"Unfortunately I had difficulties setting up a collection via their online request and had to call in to customer service to set up the collection of my sectional couch and chair. The customer service rep I talked with was very helpful and it took less than 5 minutes to set up collection for 2 days later."
Thank you for the feedback! We are always assessing our website for improvements and are dedicated to providing a simple, easy to use site for all of our customers!
"The pick up was easy to schedule. The charge was $5 less for leaving out front. The price was right for the convenience and knowing the old mattress will be properly disposed of instead of being thrown in my apartment dumpster. I received a text to let me know the driver was on his way and then he called me when he was close. Great experience."
Thank you for the 5 star review! We aim to provide simple, fast and easy services with clear up front pricing and we are pleased to hear your a satisfied customer! We look forward to assisting you in the future!
"There was an issue with scheduling, but the Customer Service rep fixed it quickly and was wonderful to interact with! Once the issue was corrected, my pick up went perfectly. Will definitely be using them again!"
"Mattress disposal was very prompt, courteous. I had a positive experience. Micheal who picked up mattress and furniture was on time and friendly, didn't take him very long to haul out furniture."
Thank you for the 5 star review Gina! We aim to make ordering as easy as possible with locked in up front pricing! Thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future!
"The workers we had were extremely courteous and efficient. They listened to our request for removal and demonstrated respect for these requests, and it made for great experience. I would highly recommend our workers to anyone !"
Thank you for the 5 star review William! We aim to make ordering as easy as possible and I will pass your compliments to the team! Thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future!
"Good service. Good communications throughout process."
Thank you for the 5 star review William! Thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future!
"The team arrived on time and were very respectful and asked if they needed to take off their shoes before going upstairs. I allowed them to leave them on. I was expecting them to have on uniforms per the reviews we had read, but they were not. The vehicle was not marked so I wasn’t sure if they were Load Up or not. Then I realized that no one else knew we were having our mattress picked up so it was all good. Our old mattress was a King that was only 3yrs old, but it was ruined from a move 1.5yrs ago. Over all it was worth the $100 to have it recycled rather than putting it out at the curb. Thank you and God Bless. Yvonne"
Thank you for the great review! We strive to donate and recycle the items we pickup and do our part to protect the environment on each and every pickup. Thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future!
"Seamless experience. Picked up as scheduled. Would recommend"
Thank you for the 5 star review Suma! We aim to make ordering as easy as possible and provide the superior customer service you deserve! Thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future!
"MD reps arrived right at the beginning of my pickup timeframe, they loaded up my old mattress and left. I didn't have to do a thing. Timely, reliable and fair-priced - yes, I'll use Mattress Disposal Plus again if needed."
Thank you for the 5 star review Trish! We aim to make ordering as easy as possible with locked in up front pricing! Thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future!
"Came on time and got my couch out quickly. Efficient, friendly service."
Thank you for the 5 star review! We aim to make ordering as easy as possible and provide the superior customer service you deserve! Thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future!
Mattress Disposal Plus is rated 4.78 based on 2,808 reviews