Mattress Disposal Plus Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Mattress Disposal Plus
Own Driver
Under an hour
"Fairly easy process , good communication through the process."
We do our best to communicate effectively with our customers and take the surprises and hassle out of junk removal. We are thrilled to hear that our efforts are paying off! We hope you will think of us again in the future and that you will let your friends and neighbors know about us too. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Had a mattress & box spring and 1 upholstered chair...pick up was quick and driver very pleasant"
We are so happy to hear that you were pleased with your pickup, James! It was our pleasure and we hope to see you again in the future. Don't forget that we can take appliances and electronics too! Keep checking our website and follow us on social media for savings. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"I'm a little annoyed that I had to help carry my items out of the building and across the street since at that point I might as well have just removed them myself but I care more about the disposal part than the removal so I'm just glad they're gone."
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you during your pickup. We do not expect our customers to help remove their items. I have issued a partial refund to your account and contacted the driver manager in the area to make sure this does not happen again in the future. We do hope you will think of us in the future and allow us an opportunity to provide you with the excellent service we know we can. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"I was not able to make it yo my home in time to sign for the Load Up team, but that was not a problem. The people are Load Up are very professional and willing to help in any way they can. I highly recommend you use them for large disposal items."
We were happy to accommodate, Thanos! We hope to see you again in the future. We can take the big stuff no problem, but don't forget about us for the little stuff too! Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Better price than the junk removal folks. On time and polite. I"
We do our best to offer and excellent service at a reasonable price and we love to hear that our efforts are paying off. We hope to see you again in the future, Debbie! Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Very good. The pickup team showed up and loaded the mattress and box springs. Very good company to work with."
That is excellent news, Greg! We were more than happy to assist and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Keep checking our website and follow us on social media for savings. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Mattress Disposal picked up a mattress and bedframe exactly whenscheduledcand for a fair price. It was good to know the items were disposed of properly and I highly recommend them."
It was our pleasure, Cynthia! We hope you will think of us again in the future. We can take more than just mattresses! We take box springs, furniture, appliances, electronics, etc. If you need it gone we will do our best to remove it. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Made my life really easy. I just set out the items and that was it. Saved me from having to manage the logistics of those items. I hate the idea of just tossing something into the landfill. Thank you.😆"
Thank you for your excellent review of our service! It was our pleasure and we hope to see you again in the future. Keep checking our website and follow us on social media for savings. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"The mattress company was professional. They had great customer satisfaction which is the most important thing in business."
We are so happy to hear that you were pleased with your removal! We hope you will think of us again in the future. Did you know we can take other items too? We can remove mattresses, box springs, furniture, appliances, etc. If there is something in you way, we will do our best to remove it for you. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"MattressDisposal+ Review: Disposed of king mattress and foam topper (2 items), price was clear and as quoted, pickup was at the time scheduled (1/2 day widow), I was called 1/2 hour before pickup and informed when they would arrive, two people took the items, polite and helpful. Very smooth process, no surprises, very positive experience. The only reservation I have is the people who picked up the items could not say if the items would be disposed in and environmentally friendly manner, as advertised. They said they take it to someone, but they don't know what that person does with the items. That is not to imply anything suspicious, just that I can't confirm how the items were ultimately disposed of. But the price, arrangement and pickup was exactly as agreed, and very easy. I especially liked the up-front pricing. Two other places I contacted could only provide cost estimates, with the actual price not decided until the items were picked up. This was a firm price up-front. Excellent and helpful overall experience."
Thank you for taking the time to review our service, Thomas. We are thrilled to hear that you were happy with the removal and price! Did you know that we are usually 25% - 35% less than our competitors? We do our best to dispose of every item in the most eco-friendly way available in your area. We utilize recycling, donation, and other means to avoid the landfill. While we are successful in this most of the time, there are times when the condition of the items are such that we are not able to repurpose the items or recycle. Our drivers are not always able to tell if that is the case at the initial pickup. We completely understand your hesitation and thank you for your trust in our services. Taking care of the enviroment is important and we love that we can do our best to help save the planet! Thanks for choosing MDP!
"The process was very simple and easy. I was especially impressed with Victor (I think that was his name) who picked up my old mattress. He was polite, quick and strong."
Thank you for your excellent review of our service, Paula! It was our pleasure to help you remove your items and we are thrilled to know that Victor took extra care with your pickup. We hope you will think of us again in the future if ever you have unwanted items to be removed. Did you know we take other items too? We can take mattresses, box springs, furniture, appliances, etc. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Nice work. Will keep you in mind for another time."
Thank you, Ronald! It was our pleasure and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Keep checking our website and follow us on social media for savings and don't forget to let your friends and neighbors know about us too! Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Support is a little hard to reach as phone line was kept on busying out. However I left a message and 2 hrs later got a call back from them, form this point on, they were super helpful in finding out the status of the pickup driver. The pickup driver was quite courteous, they couldn't make it on time, and will have to be 30 mins late. It's a little unfortunate, but in the end, they got the job done. Thanks!"
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with our company, Mike. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and our lack of prompt communication. We do our best to communicate with our customers so there are no surprises, and we clearly missed the mark here. We hope you will think of us again in the future. We would love an opportunity to provide you with the service we know we can. Contact the office for a discounted rate on your next pickup. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Great job. Quick and efficient."
Providing a quick, easy, and efficient service for our customers is always our goal and we are thrilled to hear we did just that for you! We hope to see you again in the future. Keep checking our website and follow us on social media for savings! Thanks for choosing MDP!
"They called ahead and were actually early. They were friendly, helpful and efficient. Your service is a great way to get rid of mattresses, box springs and furniture. Thanks."
It was our pleasure, Edie! Thank you for taking the time to let us know you had a great experience with our service. We hope to see you again in the future and that you will let your friends and neighbors know about us too. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Everything was great, except it was a bit pricey."
We are so happy to hear that you were pleased with our service, Arman. It was our pleasure to help you remove your items and we hope to see you again in the future. We do our best to provide service at a reasonable rate and we are usually 25%-35% cheaper than our competitors. We also try to provide ways to save through our website and social media. We hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Easy to set up online. The confirmation calls from the service company picking the furniture up was great. Will use again For future needs!"
That is wonderful to hear! Providing an easy solution for removal is what we aim to do and we are so happy to hear that we were able to do that for you. Keep checking our website and follow us on social media for savings on your next pickup. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Great job. Kept me updated on their arrival time."
We always do our best to make sure there are no surprises for our customers during their pickups. We believe communication is key and we love to hear that our efforts are paying off. We hope you will think of us again in the future and that you will let your friends and neighbors know about us too! Thanks for choosing MDP!
"They did a great job of removing several heavy pieces of furniture along with my queen size mattress and bedspring’s. They were very careful and very courteous."
That is excellent to hear, Mary! It was our pleasure and we hope to see you again soon. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Did exactly as promised -- will keep in mind for future furniture disposals. Thank you!"
You are most welcome, Edward! Thank you for taking the time to let us know you had a great experience with our service. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks for choosing MDP!
Mattress Disposal Plus is rated 4.78 based on 2,567 reviews