Mattress Disposal Plus Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Mattress Disposal Plus
Own Driver
"On time (even early), efficient, good communication, easy to book."
"Easy appointment scheduling. Came by in the morning and picked up the mattress. Very easy process. Will definitely use again!"
"Showed up on time, got the job done, quick and easy."
"My window was 12-4 so I was worried I would have to wait a really long time. The men got there AT 12 on the dot and where in an out in less than 10 minutes. Very kind and would definitely recommend this service for anyone!"
"Prompt, efficient, showed up in schedule, and were very pleasant throughout the entire process!"
"They arrived on time, were very quick and efficient, and carried out the mattress with no problems!"
"Service was great did not know they was there for pick up. Mattress was outside."
"I know my city would have taken my mattress away for free, but they made the process incredibly difficult. MDP made it super easy and came on time."
"Company routed a vehicle from the Last Jolla area to pickup my load in the South Bay. Driver called at 1130 to tell me he was on his way for a noon pickup appt. 5 minutes later called to tell me his trailer had a flat and did I want to reschedule...seriously. waited until 1410 for my noon appt. Good thing mattresses are gone."
"The mattress was picked up, along with another piece of furniture, on time and quickly. The two guys who picked them up were friendly and got the job done in 5 minutes. I was very impressed."
"Mattress Disposal was there when they said they would be there to pick up my mattress, they even called me the day of pickup to tell me they were on their way. They were very prompt, professional and friendly, and provided me with a receipt before they left! Great service!"
"Quick and easy, Would give 5 stars, but $100 to pick up a mattress that's outside , waiting by the curb seems a lot. But they were the cheapest, and easy to set up"
"The came in, picked it up and took it out. I never saw it again."
"Wonderful people with wonderful attitudes! Would highly recommend and the pricing was fair!"
"The booking process was easy, fast and painless. I booked I paid and they picked up my mattresses without a problem. No other service even responded before 3/4 days with a quote and with mattress disposal they picked up the mattresses the next day. I highly recommend their services"
Jonathan C
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to set up removal of my old mattress & box spring."
Thank you for letting us know about your experience! Our goal is to make junk removal as easy as ordering a pizza, and we are so glad that we were able to take the hassle out of your removal. We hope that you will think of us again in the future. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Great service"
Thank you! It was our pleasure to help you remove your unwanted items. We hope that you will tell your family and friends how much you enjoyed the service! Thanks for choosing MDP!
"The driver and customer care agents I spoke to were very responsible, attentive, and understanding in addressing some of the issues I had in placing the furniture outside to be picked up! I'm so glad that I could dispose my furniture in an eco-friendly way and hope that they remain committed to doing that."
We try to be as eco-friendly as possible in the areas that we service. Thank you for choosing MDP and we hope you will think of us again in the future. Keep checking our website for exclusive deals and discounts. We look forward to helping you again in the future!
Adrienne B
Verified Buyer
"He was prompt, efficient and friendly!"
That is wonderful news! Thank you for choosing MDP and we hope you will think of us again in the future. Keep checking our website for exclusive deals and discounts!
"The guys showed up in a Cadillac Escalade pulling a trailer hauling lawn mowing equipment. There was nothing on their vehicle/trailer that said Mattress Disposal Plus. Their clothes did not indicate they were with Mattress Disposal Plus either. My wife got home when they were carrying the mattress out of the house, the babysitter was at home alone with our 6 month old, and was scared because she did not know who was at the house. That said, they did remove the mattress and box spring without issue and placed it on their trailer with the lawn mowers. Wow."
Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience. I want to sincerely apologize for the unprofessional manner in which your items were removed. We are looking into this now and will be taking action to correct the problem and try our best to avoid this kind of service again in the future. We are not able to offer outstanding service without customer letting us know when they had a less than stellar experience. We hope you will think of us again in the future. Please call the office at 877-708-8329 for a discounted rate on your next pickup.
Mattress Disposal Plus is rated 4.79 based on 2,258 reviews