Mattress Disposal Plus Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Mattress Disposal Plus
Own Driver
"Very friendly and professional crew arrived and handled the job quickly and efficiently!"
Thank you for such a stellar review! Our goal is always to offer quick and easy removal for our customers. We hope you will let your friends and family know about MDP! Keep checking our website for exclusive deals and discounts!
"They were on time and efficient"
That is always what we strive to do! Offer quick and easy service. Thanks for taking the time to let us know we did just that for you. We hope you will think of us the next time you have any unwanted items you need removed. Keep checking our website for exclusive deals and discounts. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Quick and easy; able to reschedule appointment when I needed it"
We are so glad that we were able to help you remove your items at a time that was convenient for you! We understand that schedules change and try to be as accommodating as possible. We hope you will think of us again in the future! Thanks for choosing MDP!
"The crew arrived ahead of time which is rare today. They were both professional, showed their credentials and were very fast removing the mattress"
That is wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your excellent experience and for choosing MDP! We hope you will think of us again in the future. Keep checking our website for exclusive deals and discounts!
"My experience with Mattress Disposal was a very pleasant one. I called a week in advance and arrangements were made as to what day the team should come out. The representative was very nice in explaining all the information about when and what the team was going to do the day of. I received a call from the team on the day of an hour early explaining that they were in their way. When the team arrived they were polite and swift yet careful as to to remove the items I requested. Everything went smoothly and I am very happy with the results. I have to say that Mattress Disposal is a good company and their services are professional. I will definitely look to them in the future if I have furnite that needs to be properly disposed of."
Wow! Thank you for such a wonderful review. It was our pleasure to help you remove your items. We hope you will share your experience with our company with your friends and family! Keep checking our website for exclusive deals and discounts. Thanks for choosing MDP! We hope to see you again soon!
"Not much to say, the fella hauled off the mattresses and box springs as requested."
That is what we do best! We also take furniture, appliances, and a multitude of other items! Our jobs is to make removal easy and quick for our customers. We hope you will think of us again in the future! Thanks for choosing MDP and we hope to see you again soon!
"Best way to dispose of an old mattress set. I called, they came, they took it away! And for less than it would have cost me to figure out how to get a vehicle to take it to the dump. Another plus is I feel good about recycling it."
Christina R
Verified Buyer
"Honestly, I am giving the review more than one star because the two men who picked up the furniture were very nice to me. Other than that, the rest of the experience was mediocre at best. First, I called the day before the delivery to state that I had one less item for pick up. When I asked for a refund of one item (I paid for two), the customer service agent said that one item would actually be $5 more than two items so she is actually willing to allow my payment to stand. That seems like some illogical mathematics to me and even she seemed unsure about what she was saying. Nevertheless, I continued with the service. On the day of the pick up, I was given a time block of 8AM–12PM. Lucky for me, I wasn’t waiting around for the pick up because no one arrived until 12:10PM. When they arrived at the apartment, they did not have any power tools, despite the fact that your website states that they are fully equipped with the power tools for disassembly. They also stated that they never know when they have a disassembly job so, while they were kind, they seemed very displeased with having to disassemble my couch, despite my payment for disassembly. The whole experience overall made me wish I never paid for this service. I thought it would provide relief while I was moving but, instead, it was a waste of time, inefficient, and seemed pretty sleazy to me. I hope that my experience is merely an anomaly."
"It is gone for good!!"
"Guys called early as they had some available time and asked politely if they could pick up the mattresses early. I told them they could come by and pick up the mattresses early as I was there. When they showed up they called to tell me that they were there. When I went out the gentleman politely introduced himself and then they picked up the items."
"Communicative, on time, easy to work with"
"Pick up was 3 hours late. I had to call 4 times before someone would tell me what was going on."
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience. Unfortunately, delays can happen causing routes to run behind. We try to keep our customer as informed as possible in these situations. It sounds like we really missed the mark here and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and frustration created for you by our lack of communication. We have looked at this as a team and are taking the necessary steps to avoid this happening in the future. I have issued a partial refund to your account and want to thank you for your patience during your pickup.
"This was a professional service. They kept in touch before pickup and lived up to their promises. I would use Mattress Disposal again for any future needs"
Alexander P
Verified Buyer
"Next day service, guys called before they came, were very efficient and professional getting the stuff out of my house."
"I was able to leave the furniture on the patio and the operator texted when they had questions."
"The pickup of mattresses and furniture was smooth. However, I feel that their charges are rather excessive."
"The two associates were professional and friendly. They showed up on time, removed my queen mattress, and were gone in a few minutes. The price was lower than that of competitors. Not sure what else you could ask for!"
"Good process for disposal - will use this service again."
"I was concerned about having the mattress drag on the walls on the way down stairs since we'd just had the house painted a week prior. The delivery team completely understood and were very cautious going down stairs, even though I'm sure that made it more difficult for them. I appreciate that they respected my concerns without seeming in the least put out about it."
"Very convenient scheduling online. I got email and text confirmations of my order as well as when they would arrive to pick up. The price is very reasonable considering I didn't have to deal with anything. Thank you very much."
Mattress Disposal Plus is rated 4.79 based on 2,258 reviews