Mattress Disposal Plus Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Mattress Disposal Plus
Own Driver
"Quick and easy disposal of items I no longer needed. Thanks."
It was our pleasure, Ellen! We hope to have the opportunity to help you again in the near future and that you will let your friends and neighbors know about our service too! Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Arrived in a timely manner, very professional & careful taking firniture out of house. I would highly recommend this company."
Thank you for your wonderful review, Cheryl! We do our best to offer a professional service that is quick, easy, and friendly for our customers and we are thrilled to hear we did just that for you! Thank you for your recommendations and we hope to have an opportunity to help you again in the future. Keep checking our website for discounts and helpful disposal tips and tricks in our blog! Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Easy to coordinate and reasonably priced. Expected a pickup window starting at 8am and a warning a half hour prior to pickup. Instead I got a 10 minute warning for a 7:40 pickup, certainly not unmanageable, but could've been better."
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience during your pickup. We do try our best to give our customer's at least a 30 min call ahead, but unfortunately, that is not always possible. I have reached out to the drivers that completed your pickup and I do apologize for the inconvenience. I am glad to hear that we were able to get this picked up and out of your way asap. I do hope you will give us another opportunity in the future to help you remove any and all of your unwanted items. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"So easy to arrange!"
Thank you for letting us know how we did! We try our hardest to provide an easy and hassle-free service from start to finish! Keep your eyes on us because we are working to make it even easier. Great things are coming! Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Excellent service! Fast, easy and affordable. Would definitely use again!"
Thank you for that wonderful review of our service, Leigh. It was our pleasure to help you remove your items and we look forward to helping you again in the future! We hope you will let your friends and neighbors know about us too. Keep checking our website for savings and great disposal tips and tricks in our blog! Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Mattress Disposal Plus showed up a little earlier than I expected, but were overall very good. Things were done quickly and professionally. I'll recommend this to anyone I know wishing to dispose of a mattress."
Thank you for your wonderful review. It was our pleasure to help you remove your mattress! Did you know we accept other items as well? We can take mattresses, box springs, furniture, appliances, and other miscellaneous items too! If you need it gone we will do our best to help get it out of your way. We hope to have the opportunity to help you again in the future and that you will let your friends and family know about us too! Thanks for choosing MDP!
"The pick up window was scheduled from 1-4, they arrived at 5. The phone operator was rude when I called to check on their eta. The driver had the wrong address, if I had not been waiting outside, they would have gone to the wrong house. The men who picked up my mattress barely spoke to me at all and just complained about their jobs!"
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and unprofessional manner in which your pickup was handled. This is not the level of service we expect from our drivers and we have taken proper action to correct this situation and issued a partial refund to your account. We do our best to offer excellent service with a smile and we clearly missed the mark here. I do hope you will give us another chance to provide you with the service we know we can. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Wet prompt and professional. Great job!"
Thank you, Lydia. It was our pleasure to help you remove your items and we hope to have the opportunity again in the future. Keep checking our website for savings and don't forget to check out our blog! Thanks for choosing MDP!
"I'd gladly use Mattress Disposal Plus again! They were early, but that was a great asset in my busy area. I used them to remove a couch and it couldn't have gone better. Thanks!"
It was our pleasure, Stephanie! We look forward to serving you again in the near future and we do hope you will let your friends and neighbors know about us too. Keep checking our website for savings and wonderful disposal tips and tricks in our blog!
"The guys were great. Very communicative and got rid of everything in a timely manner."
That is wonderful to hear! We do our best to offer quick, hassle-free removal and we pride ourselves on our unmatched communication with our customers. We are thrilled to hear that our efforts are paying off! We do hope that you will think of us again in the future and that you will let your friends and neighbors know about us too! Thanks for choosing MDP!
"On time, professional, got 'er done! A+++"
It was our pleasure, Alex! Thank you for your wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear that you were satisfied with our service. We hope you will let your friends and neighbors know about us and that we will have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Excellent service. Fast and efficient. I requested my pickup online and did my payment too, all in less than 20 minutes. I was notified by email, and phone when they were coming for pickup, and when they were there. Great. Highly recommended."
Wow! Thank you for that excellent review, Jennifer! It was our pleasure to help you remove your items and we are thrilled that you were so satisfied with our service. We look forward to helping you again in the future and we hope you will let your friends and neighbors know about us! Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Set up online was fine. I was moving out of an apartment to our new home in another state. I flew in from out of town to turn in my keys and final walk thru before I was going to fly back to my new home. The pickup was Friday 9 AM to Noon and my walk thru was noon. It had been raining in the AM a little and by 10:30 I received a text saying due to the rain they would need to reschedule for another day? I texted back and said I needed it out by noon. He did show up before noon and I helped carry the items out. Unless I missed something, I did not see anywhere where the service would be rescheduled due to weather? It ended up ok, but I was in a bit of a panic for until they showed and left with the item."
Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your experience, Mark. I didn't see any notes in our system regarding your pickup so I did reach out to the driver to find out a little bit more of what happened here. I sincerely apologize for any confusion or inconvenience that was caused due to this misunderstanding. Our goal is to take the stress out of moving and removal and we regret anything that may added to an already stressful situation for you. We are not able to continue to improve and maintain our service without valuable feedback such as this. Thank you for your time and your patience and we do hope you will think of us again in the future. Contact the office for a discounted rate on your next pickup! Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Very pleased. I will be using them again in the future. Highly recommended to all!"
That is excellent news, Linda! We look forward to serving you again in the future and we hope you will let your friends and neighbors know about us too. Keep checking our website for future discounts and wonderful disposal tips and tricks on our blog! Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Wow! Reasonable prices, great communication and phenomenal service by the gentlemen that came for disposal. Could not be more satisfied!"
Thank you for your amazing review of our company, Fantasy! It was our pleasure to help you remove your items and we are thrilled that you were so happy with us! We do hope you will think of us in the future and that you will let your friends and neighbors know about us too. Keep checking our website for exclusive savings and excellent disposal tips and tricks on our blog! Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Fast and polite. Would use them again."
It was our pleasure! We look forward to helping you again in the future and we hope you will let your friends and neighbors about us too. Keep checking our website for monthly savings and great disposal ideas on our blog! Thanks for choosing MDP!
"They confirmed appointment the day before and called on their way. They were in the time promised. The pick up went quickly and was easy."
It was our pleasure to help you remove your unwanted items! Thank you for taking the time to let us know that you had a great experience with our company and we hope you will let your friends and neighbors know too! Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Scheduling a pick-up was easy. I received a confirmation call and the two gentlemen arrived within the allotted timeframe. They were polite, careful and quick."
Thank you for letting us know about your experience! We are so glad that we were able to remove your items to your satisfaction and we hope for the opportunity to help you again in the future. Don't forget to let your friends and neighbors know about us too. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"This service was very easy. Once they arrived they were in and out of my apartment within seconds. My only complaint is the fact that I had requested a pick-up time between 12pm-4pm. I received a call around 3:30pm informing me that they would not arrive till 4:30-5:30. You pay $10 more to have the set time frame, so I was a little disappointed. I also ran into an issue on their web page. I typed in my address, but it auto filled it in, so I corrected it. However, it autofilled the second time as well, which ended up being an issue when they came to retrieve my item, given that they were no where near where I live. Over all, I would recommend, but would probably do an early morning pickup time to avoid having the time moved on me again."
Thank you for taking the time to review our company, Amanda! It was our pleasure to help you remove the items and we sincerely apologize for the confusion with your address and the delay in pickup. I would like to let you know that I have passed this information on to our development team and they are working on a solution as to avoid this in the future. I am glad to know that we were able to retrieve the correct address and complete your pickup same day. We do hope you will give us another opportunity in the future. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Excellent prompt service."
Thank you for your wonderful review! It was our pleasure to help you and we hope to have the opportunity to help you again in the future! Thanks for choosing MDP!
Mattress Disposal Plus is rated 4.78 based on 2,427 reviews