Mattress Disposal Plus Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Mattress Disposal Plus
Own Driver
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"They were very good. Unfortunately the driver was running behind, so they showed up 10 minutes after the delivery window. I called customer service to get an ETA, and they were polite and extremely helpful. The driver called me right after with his ETA, and explained why he was late. Completely understandable. Once at my location, it was in and out. No lagging behind or needless formalities. Will use again if the need arises."
Thank you for the 5 star review! We aim to make ordering as easy as possible and while there are times that unforeseen delays arise, we do our best to keep you informed and work with you to ensure we work around your schedule, not ours! Thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future!
"Kept me updated and arrived right on time!"
Thank you for the 5 star review! We aim to make ordering as easy as possible with locked in up front pricing! Thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future!
"They made it so easy. Came just when they said they would and were really nice. I would recommend them with no hesitation. Price was good too."
"This was a fantastic experience from the start to finish. I hope that the mattress went to someone who could truly use it, but barring that, it got recycled properly. We don't need to be filling up the dump."
Thank you for the 5 star review Gail! We strive to donate and recycle the items we pickup and do our part to protect the environment on each and every pickup. Thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future!
"While they were late (by only an hour) someone called me about half way through my delivery window to inform me. It had started lightly raining and I informed her that I read the terms and conditions and knew they wouldn’t pick up a mattress that was wet or soiled but I wasn’t able to get the mattress back into the apartment by myself. She was able to put me on hold and call the driver and confirm it would be okay. They came promptly when she said they were and took the mattress with no problem. Highly efficient service!"
Thank you for the 5 star review Shannon! We aim to make ordering as easy as possible and while there are times that unforeseen delays arise, we do our best to keep you informed and work with you to ensure we work around your schedule, not ours! Thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future!
"Great service. They were on time and very nice"
"Mattress Disposal Plus was very easy to schedule and the drivers were extremely prompt in their pick up. I was scheduled for an 8:00 am - 12:00 pm time slot and they arrived at 8:05 am. Whole process took about 15 minutes and the 2 gentleman were very courteous. I would definitely recommend to anyone who needs a mattress removed and disposed of!"
Thank you for the 5 star review Eliza! We aim to make ordering as easy as possible with locked in up front pricing! Thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future!
"They showed up right on time and took my mattress within minutes. It was fast and painless."
"Quick and easy, even when I needed to reschedule at the last minute!"
"solid choice. one guy, in and out, done. problem solved."
"Very easy! I scheduled online and they contacted me the day of pickup to let me know when they would be at my home to pick up the mattress."
"I appreciated the call from the driver about the time schedule. The men were efficient and removed a very heavy and unwieldy mattress. Thank you!"
"They showed up early and were there for only a few minutes."
"Very professional, personable, and efficient. The team was careful to avoid damage to walls and floor while removing my items. Highly recommend!"
"On time. Quick and professional service. Highly recommend."
"We are thankful for the service that they provide. The gentleman that picked our mattress was extremely polite and fast at removing mattress"
Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to assisting you in the future.

LoadUp
"The dispatcher was very flexible with my pickup scheduling concerns and the pickup went smoothly. However, I was concerned when the driver for the pickup did not know the destination of my mattress and suggested that it may be headed to the dump. I learned that there is essentially an Uber for mattress pickup and that all the mattress collected on his pickup had different destinations. I would feel better if MattressDisposal was able to confirm that my mattress was donated or disposed of in an environment manner. I hope that I didnt just pay money to have my mattress sent to the dump."
We strive to dispose of all items we pick up in the most ecological way possible primarily being recycling and donation to charities. This disposal varies depending on item condition and the availability of recycling and/or donations facilities in the area. I hope this clears this up and please reach out to us directly if you have any questions. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to assisting you in the future.

LoadUp
"The team kept in contact with us and were totally professional. We used the Houston, TX office."

LoadUp
"They showed up on time and were done in five minutes. Great job."
Thank you for the great feedback Larry! We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future.

LoadUp
"After ordering a new mattress online, I was concerned about getting rid of my old one. It was large and heavy, and since the new mattress was coming via FedEx there was no local retailer involved to take the old one away. Out of desperation I went online to find an alternative. Mattress Disposal Plus turned out to be that alternative. It was a very good alternative because for just a small charge they came to my door, removed the old mattress from my bed and even placed the new mattress on my bed for me. The two men who did all this were on time, polite and very careful as they navigated that large and heavy old mattress through my house. I will definitely call Mattress Disposal Plus the next time I have a mattress to dispose of."
Thank you for the great review Joseph. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Mattress Disposal Plus is rated 4.78 based on 2,809 reviews