Mattress Disposal Plus Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Mattress Disposal Plus
Own Driver
Under an hour
"Called to remove couches and they were there the next day. Cheaper than other places. Movers very prompt and professional. Very happy with this place! Thank you!!!"
You are very welcome! Thank you for taking the time to let us know that you were happy with our service. It was our pleasure and we hope to see you again soon. Keep checking our website for savings and excellent tips and tricks on our blog. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Excellent service"
Thank you, Clayton! It was our pleasure and we are thrilled to know that you were satisfied with our service. We hope that you will think of us again in the future and that you will let your friends and neighbors know about us too. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Did a good job!"
Thank you, David! It was our pleasure. We hope you will think of us again in the future. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Very efficient. Nice to me and on time"
That is great to hear, Judith. It was our pleasure to help you remove your items and we are happy to know that you were pleased with our service. We hope to see you again in the near future and that you will let your friends and neighbors know about us too. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Gentlemen were very polite and helpful."
That is wonderful to hear! We have some of the best drivers in the business and we love to hear from our customers that they are happy with the service our drivers provided. We hope you will think of us again in the future. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Just a terrific service—thank-you!!"
Thank you! It was our pleasure. We hope you will think of us in the future and that you will let your friends and neighbors know about us too. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Quick service. Arrived when expected"
That is great to hear, Jacqueline! It was our pleasure and we look forward to serving you again in the future. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"They were fantastic! I was able to schedule a pickup for less than 24 hours, I scheduled them for a curd side pick-up, it was quick, easy and would recommend this service to all my friends n family. Great service for people that live in condos/apartment, it saves you the time and the hassle of trying to find a truck and a local garbage dump that will take used mattresses."
Wow! Thank you for that amazing review of our service. It was our pleasure and we hope to have the opportunity to help you in the future as well. Did you know we can take other items too? We can take mattresses, box springs, furniture, appliances, exercise equipment, etc. The list goes on and on! If you need it gone we will do our best to get it out of your way as quickly as possible! Thanks for choosing MDP!
"They were OK"
We are so sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with our service. We would love to hear more from you regarding what areas we could improve. It is only through this kind of feedback that we are able to grow and maintain excellent service. Please give us a call at your convenience, 877-708-8329. We look forward to hearing from you!
"Quick, Professional, On Time. Could not ask for more."
That is excellent to hear, Howard! It was our pleasure and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Keep checking our website for savings and don't forget to let your friends and neighbors know about us too. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"We were pleased with the service. Arrival for pick up was timely. Removal was speedy."
It was our pleasure to help you remove your unwanted items and are thrilled to know you were satisfied with the service. Thanks for taking the time to let us know and we hope you will let your friends and neighbors know about us too! Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Thumbs up. They were great! The team was on time and took care of business with no problems or hassles."
That is excellent to hear! It was our pleasure and we hope to have the opportunity again in the future. Keep checking our website for savings and great tips and tricks on our blog. We hope you will let your friends and neighbors know about us too. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Very disappointed in the service I received. Had a curb side pickup scheduled for 4-8pm and they missed the pickup not once but the following day as well and mattress sat there for 40 hours before being picked up and was not offered a discount or any reduction in costs due to the complete failure to have the items picked up on time. My house is for sale and the mattress sat out front during a showing of my house which really upset me since it should have been gone hours before hand and instead sat there for days. Will never use their service again nor could I recommend them."
We sincerely apologize for any and all inconvenience caused to you during your scheduled pickup with our company. We know how stressful selling a house can be and we aim to take some hassle out of that experience not add to it. We have issued a partial refund to your account due to the scheduling conflicts you experienced. We do hope that you will give us another opportunity to provide you with the excellent service we know we can.
"Very professonial guys that pick up my mattress and on the time they were suppose too!"
We are thrilled to hear that we were able to provide you with excellent service. It is always our goal to make removal easy and quick for all of our customers. We hope you will think of us again in the future and that you will let your friends and neighbors know about us too. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"The crew that picked up my items were very helpful when one item turned out to be more difficult than expected."
That is wonderful to hear! We are so happy we were able to adjust quickly to accommodate your items. We hope you think of us again in the future and that you let your friends and neighbors know about us too. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Prompt, courteous and careful moving items in my home!"
That is wonderful to hear. We do our best to offer excellent service to our customers and we love when our customers let us know we are doing a great job. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future and don't forget to let your friends and neighbors know about us too! Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Booking online was easy and the gentleman who was scheduled for my pickup called me to let me know when he was about a half hour out so I knew when specifically to expect him. He loaded everything up, gave me a receipt, and was polite and professional. Overall it was a smooth experience and I would book again with Mattress Disposal Plus if/when I need their services in the future, and would recommend their services to friends."
Wow! Thank you for that wonderful review. That is exactly the service we aim to provide and we are thrilled to hear that you were satisfied with your pickup. We look forward to serving you again in the future. Keep checking our website for savings and disposal tips and tricks on our blog. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Scheduling worked as expected, they did have some truck issues the day of the appointment, but had a backup truck rerouted for later the same day, and all was resolved. Great communications all throughout the process - (notified me of trouble, offered later appointment or new day, confirmed arrival times and made the new appointment on tinned) good job - thank you"
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. There can be times when unforeseeable circumstances can cause a route to be delayed or even rescheduled and we do our best to keep our customers as updated as possible during those instances. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we worked to complete your pickup as quickly as possible. We do hope you will think of us again in the future as well. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Great service, prompt, polite, and carefully removed."
Thank you! It was our pleasure to help. We do our best to offer quick and professional service with a smile and it is wonderful to hear that we were able to do just that for you. We hope you will think of us again in the future! Don't forget to check out our website for savings and tips and tricks on our blog. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"I was contacted 30 minutes before they arrived. They again contacted me to let me know that they had arrived. They were amazing, clean and prompt. I differently recommend, Mattress Disposal Plus."
Wow! Thank you for your excellent review of our company, Michael. It was our pleasure to help you remove your items and we hope to have the opportunity to help you again in the future. Did you know we can take items other than mattresses? If you need it gone we will do our best to get it out of your way. Thanks for choosing MDP!
Mattress Disposal Plus is rated 4.78 based on 2,567 reviews