Mattress Disposal Plus Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Mattress Disposal Plus
Own Driver
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Easy to schedule, prompt, professional & friendly service."
Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to assisting you in the future.

LoadUp
"Gentlemen who came were ver courteous and helpful. They called ahead of time and could not have been better!!"
Thank you for the great review Michele. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to assisting you in the future.

LoadUp
"Pickup time was scheduled from 11-4pm...they did not arrive until 6pm."
I do apologize for any delay you may have encountered during your pickup. Unfortunately there are unknown factors such as traffic and weather that can adversely impact a scheduled pickup. We do our best to plan to accommodate for this situations but there are times that we fall a touch behind. We appreciate your patience with us and thank you for providing feedback.

LoadUp
"No hassle. Booked it and they picked it up. Would recommend!!"
Thank you for the great review Vicki. We appreciate your business and feedback. We look forward to assisting you in the future and Thank you again!

LoadUp
"After canceling two appointments, Mattress Disposal finally came to pick up my mattress and box spring that I placed outside since I wasn't home. A little annoyed about the inconvenience, but it all worked out."
Thank you for the feedback Brittany. I do apologize for the reschedules and we do appreciate your patience while we sorted the scheduling issue out. We appreciate your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

LoadUp
"Techs quickly dismantled my old sleep number bed and removed it. I recommend mattress disposal plus for your bed removal needs"
Thank you Matt for the great feedback! We strive to provide superior service to all of our customers and I am delighted we hit the mark. Thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

LoadUp
"Quick, efficient and a trifle expensive... but getting did of mattresses was a challenge"
Thank you Pierre for the feedback! We strive to provide simple and effective service to all of our customers and while a mattress can be challenging at times, I am delighted we got the job done. Thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

LoadUp
"I love the on line scheduling. The guys called ahead of time to give me an estimate of their arrival. They were on time and, oh, so nice. They were careful with removing my sofa. No marks left on walls, floor or doorway. I will definitely keep them as a resource for my next clean out."
Thank you Judith for the great feedback! We strive to provide superior service to all of our customers and I am delighted we hit the mark. Thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

LoadUp
"Timely response, good communications, helpful team."
Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

LoadUp
"I needed a mattress removed from my 3rd floor apartment in fairly short notice, and Mattress Disposal plus quoted a fair, up-front price that was less than half of what competitors were bidding. It was easy and stress-free to reach customer support, and the gentlemen who handled my pickup were friendly, quick, and professional. It's great to know that my old mattress is getting responsibly disposed of and won't end up in a landfill. Thanks!"
Thank you Michael for the great feedback! We strive to provide superior service to all of our customers and I am delighted we hit the mark. Thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

LoadUp
"They tried to be conscious of tracking mud on my floors which is good compared to other service companies."
Thank you for the review! We strive to provide superior service in all our pickups and we are delighted we were able to take care of this for you. Thank you for your business and we look forward to servicing you in the future.
"They were timely, courteous, professional and efficient. It was a pleasant experience and I would definitely use them again."
Thank you for your review of our company, Evelyn. We do our best to provide hassle-free service with upfront and affordable pricing. We are thrilled to know we were able to do just that for you. We hope to see you again in the future! Thanks for choosing us!
"Great, very easy. Good price"
Thank you for your review of our company. We do our best to provide hassle-free service with upfront and affordable pricing. We are thrilled to know we were able to do just that for you. We hope to see you again in the future! Thanks for choosing us!
"Did the job and arrived early. Kind of annoyed that the cheap stick of steel that came with the box spring was considered a "frame" and thus an additional $30 charge. But this still came in under the quotes I got from other places so overall above expectations I guess. They seem to structure booking with the understanding that you have the home furniture equivalent of a tumor hanging around and thus offer a simple online booking feature and will call you when the driver is on the way. Additionally, they give an option to move the mattress for pickup yourself to save additional fees."
Thank you for your review of our company, Anthony. We do our best to provide hassle-free service with upfront and affordable pricing. We are thrilled to know we were able to do just that for you. We hope to see you again in the future! Thanks for choosing us!
"Such an easy process; the pick up team was very nice and quick."
Thank you for your review of our company, Matthew. We do our best to provide hassle-free service with upfront and affordable pricing. We are thrilled to know we were able to do just that for you. We hope to see you again in the future! Thanks for choosing us!
"They kept me up to date on when they would arrive. Came right on time. Very friendly and accommodating. Even to a bed frame I’d forgotten to list."
Thank you for your review of our company, Winton. We do our best to provide hassle-free service with upfront and affordable pricing. We are thrilled to know we were able to do just that for you. We hope to see you again in the future! Thanks for choosing us!
"The guys who picked up our mattresses were very courteous and friendly. This is a great service; much better than sending the mattress to a landfill."
"Easy to schedule, prompt response and excellent communication, appreciated the quality service very much."
Thank you for your review of our company, Michelle. We do our best to provide hassle-free service with upfront and affordable pricing. We are thrilled to know we were able to do just that for you. We hope to see you again in the future! Thanks for choosing us!
"It was easy to schedule the appointment. The crew called ahead and showed up on time. They were very neat and cordial."
Thank you for your review of our company, Steven. We do our best to provide simple and hassle-free service with upfront and affordable pricing. We are thrilled to know we were able to do just that for you. We hope to see you again in the future! Thanks for choosing us!
"thank you!"
Thank you for your review of our company, Brianna. We do our best to provide a simple, hassle-free service with upfront and affordable pricing. We are thrilled to know we were able to do just that for you. We hope to see you again in the future! Thanks for choosing us!
Mattress Disposal Plus is rated 4.78 based on 2,809 reviews