Mattress Disposal Plus Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Mattress Disposal Plus
Own Driver
"They were fast and efficient!"
"It was perfect! Your guy came as scheduled, was very friendly and competent. Was in and out in 5 minutes. Thanks!"
"Showed up on schedule. Took mattress immediately. Quick and easy"
"Pricing was straight forward, scheduling was clear and easy, and my mattress got picked up exactly when they said they would get it. Communication was excellent as well. They picked my mattress up really quickly too; I booked in the afternoon one day and they picked it up the very next morning. Great job."
"Your service made it easy to dispose of the king size mattress with no fuss. Your local agent Greg kept in contact about timing and arrived just when said he would. The cost was reasonable and saved us the time and effort of hauling it to the local recycling center. Excellent service by Greg, highly recommend your service.."
"Very polite. Worked quickly a d efficiently. No problems at all."
"Mattress Disposal Plus worked great for me! I got a text that they were heading to my place with an estimated arrival time so I could be ready. The two guys who picked up the mattress were friendly, and got the whole process (including box spring and bed frame) done in under ten minutes. Made my moving experience much easier. Thanks!"
"There was an address mix up but they figured it out and made it work"
"I had a california king mattress that I needed removed from my second story bedroom. The hallway is very tight and I could not remove the mattress myself. Mattress Disposal Plus had it removed in less then 5 minutes and were extremely friendly. I highly recommend using Mattress Disposal Plus."
"Easy online scheduling and payment to pick up and dispose of two mattresses. Received a pick-up window time of noon to 4 pm. They were running late so they called and asked if pick up time around 5 pm would be okay. I appreciate the call to let me know. Good service!"
"Very polite, on time as scheduled."
"Great response and very good to work with."
"Your crew arrived at the expected time, was polite and worked quickly but carefully. The lead member explained that a receipt would be received by email. They removed 10 items and finished within 30 minutes."
"Super easy and straightforward! Loved the email and text communication"
"professional and quick!"
"The process was quick and easy. Made an appointment online and received confirmation promptly. 2 men texted me 30 min prior to arriving and they arrived on time and picked my items so easily. They were very professional and polite. Im very happy that I used your service otherwise I could noy have moved out on time! Thanks!!"
"99% upside from this. The 1% was your mobile site was buggy and wouldn’t let me click some of the buttons. Once I moved to PC it was a breeze. Booked the day before in a pinch when I need to move out of my house. Mattresses are especially big pains and I didn’t want to dump my perfectly good mattress. It’s good to know it will be reused. I covered it in a trap in case of rain and left special instructions to have the tarp placed next to my mailbox. It was perfectly rolled up as asked. I wouldn’t have been surprised if it was missing but that was really the icing on the cake. Good job guys and thank you"
"Our two movers were super-professional, fast, very courteous, and went the extra mile--I would not hesitate for a minute to hire them again!"
"I wanted to keep the 2 mattresses that we were throwing out, out of the landfill. And Mattress Disposal Plus made this quick and easy! So thankful!!"
"Super easy process. We simply put our mattress on the front patio and it magically disappeared!! I was updated throughout the process."
Mattress Disposal Plus is rated 4.79 based on 2,258 reviews