Mazuma Mobile Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Mazuma Mobile Reviews

About Mazuma Mobile:

Mazuma Mobile are UK’s favourite mobile phone recycling website. <br /> We re-home, on average, 150,000 mobiles per month - we're one of the leading mobile phone REUSE specialists in Europe and have already paid out over £68 million to 100’s of 1000’s of happy

0845 8723000

1 Colne Way Court, Watford, Hertfordshire United Kingdom

Tell us how Mazuma Mobile made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Mazuma Mobile 1 star review on 14th February 2020
Alex Markov
Mazuma Mobile 1 star review on 14th February 2020
Alex Markov
Mazuma Mobile 1 star review on 11th January 2020
Mazuma Mobile 1 star review on 4th December 2019
Rose White
More Photos & Videos
Quoted me £256 for iPHONE X in perfect condition.

Sent it back, they have advised it has screen burn.

Knocked me down to £80, i nearly fell off my chairs! What a load of rubbish.

I have asked for phone back and they came back with another offer of £160.
Still an absolute joke.

I have used them with all my other phones and never had an issue, just another way to scam people, really disappointed in them!
I sent a S8 to mazuma got the standard screen burn scam I refused then got second slightly higher offer but stating different fault so I rejected .I got in touch with citizens advice who gave me some great advice about how to get my handset back and they are reporting them to trading standards as this seems to be the way they operate ..send a low offer because of made up faults of you reject you then get a slightly to get offer hoping you accept.....I sent a to the point email to customer services got my phone back the next day ...did it have screen burn no it did not it has now sold for more than I was originally offered by this bunch is thieves ....I did contact customer services about my handset because two different emails stated two different faults there agents reply was " we must have got your device mixed up with someone else's " absolutely shocking how many more handsets have they " got mixed up "
Avoid at all costs. They offer you a decent price but then create fake issues to drop their offer.
I had my phone checked over by Apple before sending to Mazuma and Apple advised it was in full working order with zero faults. Mazuma sent me an email shortly after receiving my phone to say the LCD was damaged and needed replacing. Offer was dropped from £160 to £54.25. Needless to say I have rejected this offer and have asked they return my phone, which I expect to receive in the condition it was sent to them. Without faults! Bunch of scammers!
Terrible, they make up faults to reduce the prices of your handset. £150 iPhone 8 down to £25 for ‘black spots’ on the lense. Joke
Sent a galaxy s8 to mazuma I know there was nothing wrong with ..got a email back saying " white marks on a white background " revised offer £25 instead of £105 So I rejected it asking for handset to be returned .today I receive a revised offer by text saying they have reviewed my handset and it now has a prominent red screen so the revised offer is now £40 So the apparent fault has now changed from white marks to a red screen ...bunch of con artists what kind of company are they do not use Mazuma
Absolutely appalling, sent my iPhone X which was in perfect working order having been quoted £266.
Get an email from them that the rear camera lens is cracked and my revised offer is now £110!!
I have declined this but not heard back, let’s see what happens. They can’t continue to get away with this! How many people would just be desperate for the cash and accept!!! Absolute jokers. I’m going to the ombudsman!! Do not use!!
Stay away from Mazuma, they do not honour their original offer to you, give you a poor excuse why it has to be lowered. Their customer service is weak, they do not come back to you promptly, hold onto your item, then eventually dispatch it back. Yet you are still waiting for a month and it has still not been returned with noone attempting to help you or find out what is happening to it. Everything about this company is terrible. Find other companies who can do the same better and far more efficiently.
Same as all other reviews.
Sent a pristine s9 which they value at £140 then email me saying screen burn and sain £40.00.
Have instructed them to return phone.
I would never use this company again.
DO NOT USE WASTE OF TIME

Sent my iPhone 7 off quoted for £75. Everything functioning fine tested everything before I sent it. A few chips on the edge of the screen but according to their site as long as the phone all functions fine this doesn’t affect price. They got my phone and email to say because of the chips on the screen and a ‘dot on the rear lense camera’ (which wasn’t there before!!) they’re deducting to £30. Office of fair trading should shut them down.
Sent the in a good condition phone and they say it’s broken and cracked screen so it’s with £10 rather than £75 quoted. Ripping people off I will never use them again and will make sure no one I know will use them either.
Sent my pristine s9 plus after being quoted £180. After they recieved it I got what seems to be there standard scam. Heavy screen burn mostly visable on white background and offered me £60. Rejected and now await the return of my phone. After putting this into google they seem go be at it all the time. Sell on ebay or trade it in....
Sent pristine S9 + in - offered £190.00 and now it apparently has screen burn so only offering £60.00 - no thanks!
looks like this is happening alot, I have used Mazuma for several years but wont be again
If I could leave no stars I would
Similarly to just about everyone who has posted here, i have had a terrible experience with Mazuma. Something has clearly gone very wrong with this company as I have previously used them with no issues.
I sent my Wife's Galaxy S7 Edge to them having been quoted £75. It was in perfect condition - not a scratch. Like new. I got an email from them saying it had "screen burn on a white background". It's just a lie. I rejected their revised offer of £5. I then got another mail saying they could up their offer to £20!! What!!. I rejected again. I now await return of my phone.
I think the Office of Fair Trading should be looking at them - crooks.
wouldn't use again. Got quoted 80 pound and I added the problems to it on the quote. They then offer me 30 pound stating the faults I had already listed as. Absolute joke of a company yes I could of rejected it. But I didn't want the hassle. Stick to selling privately.
Firstly I thought, wow what a fantastic company. Very quick with sending through the pre paid package so I could send my device off.
Paid for next day delivery.
The device has just arrived with them.
They’ve just now offered me below half of what I expected upon sending my device off. My device has been well looked after and definitely had no cracks on the screen, but apparently it does now..
Brilliant.
Your best bet is to sell your device through a more reliable source.
Don’t make the same mistake us all of us and avoid.
Do not send your item to maxuma. I have sent two working phones with no screen issues packaged well and they have come back and told me screen issues on both and offered £5. Don’t waste your time sending it and having it returned broken.
Don't buy or sell your phone to this fraud of a company!!!!! They quoted me £210 for a brand new phone I wanted to sell to them. When they received it they claimed that I accepted an offer for £40 which I never. I didn't even receive an email of this fake offer. They paid this in to my account. When I chased them about this and for an explanation they lied and said I accepted the offer. They did not pay e the original price. The 2 staff members I spoke to Jessica and Ellie are very rude and abrupt. They did not help me in any way for an explanation or to get my money back!!!!!!!!!
Sent them a phone in perfect condition to get an emails saying we had to reduce the payment from 365 to 50!! What did someone blow it up it was perfect and packed with a fragile sticker they broke my phone and now have the cheek to offer me £50 don’t sent them your phones I’m getting mine back. Crooks
Missold. They sent an email upon receiving my phone quoting me with £60 and asked me to accept this, however when I accepted this they conveniently reduced it to £15 when sending me the money, without informing me of the change. Would not recommend. This is how these companies make their money. Scam.
I sent a perfectly good phone in mint condition and was returned as you stated it had screen burn. Returned in a tatty old box and no charger and instructions.
Always used mazuma but never again. Do not use this company!!!
Mazuma Mobile is rated 1.18 based on 226 reviews