McMiller Reviews

of reviewers recommend McMiller
Read McMiller Reviews
Brilliant game, very speedy delivery, the kids love it, brings the whole fss as milt together.
Very fast delivery, can find what you are looking for.
I used the game for the first time last night and the loop on one of the straps that hold the tail was broken and the rings do not stay on the supports properly, when lifting up they fall off making it impossible to play the game properly!
Hi Maxine, We are so sorry to hear about your experience. It sounds like you may have received a defective game. If you could please get in touch with us at monstermail@mcmiller.fun, we'll be happy to resolve this issue for you. Kind regards, Kate
Efficient wonderful service. Not played game as yet, as it is an xmas present.
Quick delivery, looking forward to playing this game with family during the festivities .
Have not played the game yet as it’s for Christmas Day however have watched videos and it looks very good
Thought I made a mistake buying this, at the party and all above 73 years old. Should not have worried, everyone hadn’t laugh so much in ages, doing very well in collecting the bananas. A great game and can highly recommend, thank you McMiller.
Cheapest I could find on internet and when my order got lost they quickly sent it out again with great communication.
Thank you fast delivery bought as xmas gifts
Prompt delivery and product as described
Thanks for getting in touch Julian, this is the second game I have bought as we played Monkey Business once (and loved it) and one of the monkey tails popped on first play! I then couldn't find your details to let you know this. I'm hoping this additional purchase is more resilient as we did love it when we initially played.
Hi Sarah, We're so sorry to hear about the defective game you initially received. We will be getting in touch with you via email and rest assured that this issue will be resolved for you accordingly. Kind regards, Kate
Superb service and a quality product. Can't wait to play this with my family. Would buy again with confidence.
Ordering was simple and quick and delivery was efficient, all you can ask for really. Thank you
Happy with value, delivery time and value
Absolutely a great fun game would highly recommend Its Bananas for anyone looking for a fun filled game for all the family
Very happy with my purchase n received it very fast
Looking forward to playing it at Xmas
Lovely company, good communication, and fun looking game! It is a gift so not opened yet, but we can’t wait to play. Thank you :)
Great and easy transaction, delivered on time and well packaged.
I got this for Christmas so not played it yet but looks like a great laugh. Great customer service arrived in a few days
McMiller is rated 4.7 based on 398 reviews