McMiller Reviews

of reviewers recommend McMiller
Read McMiller Reviews
Lovely company, good communication, and fun looking game! It is a gift so not opened yet, but we can’t wait to play. Thank you :)
Great and easy transaction, delivered on time and well packaged.
I got this for Christmas so not played it yet but looks like a great laugh. Great customer service arrived in a few days
The game 'Its Bananas' went down a storm! Everyone in the family loved it, from 8 years old to the over 60s. I contacted the company after an initial mix up with the delivery (not their fault!) and they couldn't have been friendlier or more helpful. Would definitely recommend.
I must admit I haven’t yet played this game. It was bought in preparation for Christmas family fun and looks exactly like a game to keep us all amused.
Brilliant service thank you
Quick delivery, game looks great, can’t wait to play this!!!
Bought as a stocking filler for xmas so can't leave a proper view till we've played it ..but it was delivered very quickly by a good seller
Excellent service and fantastically fun products, suitable for all ages at great prices.
Quick delivery and great game.b
Easy to use website, delivery was prompt and item well packaged. Will definitely order again in the future.
Great service highly recommended great product hours of fun brilliant
Great game! Fun for all and it was a great work out as well!
Exactly what I ordered and delivery was extremely quick. Excellent service
Great communication, packaged well and a happy customer!
Smooth transaction and delivery process.
I was very pleased with the timing of my order as promised
Loved this game! So did the other 4 families we bought it for! Thank you, speedy delivery too!
Arrived within timescale, well packed And was kept up to date with parcel tracking - no complaints
Quick delivery and great games and service
McMiller is rated 4.71 based on 397 reviews