Meglio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Meglio
Read Meglio Reviews

About Meglio:

We stock an extensive range of premium physiotherapy, fitness and home workout products including, resistance bands, kinesiology tape, foam rollers, Yoga mats, and so much more.

+44 (0)1491 520 718

sales@mymeglio.com

6 Southern Court, South Street

Tell us how Meglio made you happy
Great quality products and very quick delivery. My go to website for exercise stuff.
I bought 2 of the bands, 1 Red which is great for lighter exercises and my elderly mum is using it. 1 Blue which has a higher resistance and is longer so is really useful to hook around your feet. They feel better quality than the ones I had before which snapped.
I was very pleased with my purchase. It was delivered quickly and also was of a high quality.
Hi, Thank you so much for your excellent service and for the quality of your products which have made life for me so much better following my knee replacment operation.
Bought therabands which are so easy to use anywhere. They are very good quality.
I bought the therapy putty which is hard work but just what's needed. Excellent.
Great service, delivery & quality would not hesitate to recommend
Amazing quality,
Product just what I ordered and needed.
Good quality exercise bands. Arrived quickly
Efficient service and wuality product. Quick delivery.
Comfy and very well. Made
I received something other than what i ordered. I emailed to inform Meglio and received no response.
Hi Catherine,

Thank you for your email and apologies for the inconvenience.

Please contact us directly at sales@mymeglio.com and we will resolve the issue.

Many thanks and apologies again,
Max
Resistance bands red and green have been very good to use for my physio exercises and for yoga practice too. They feel good quality and strong.
I enjoyed using it to exercise my arm which was working out well. Unfortunately the Meglio resistant band snapped in two.
Hi Irene, thank you for your comment and apologies for this issue. Our resistance bands are used everyday in the NHS and quality is our number one priority. Please contact us directly at sales@mymeglio.com and we will assist you. Apologies again, Meglio
Too early to review as goods arrived today
Have now purchased a number of items from Meglio, from gym balls to resistance bands and Kinesiology tape, so I have a mini Meglio gym at home. Very pleased with all the products and exercise guides and videos.
Good products.very quick delivery. You are kept informed about your order.Will use again.
My gift arrived very promptly and well packaged.
I purchased a skipping rope which I have used throughout lock down to stay fit. Also,I bought resistance bands and tubes which have helped me to recover from a knee injury and improved my overall flexibility. All were high quality products.
Meglio is rated 4.43 based on 113 reviews