Meglio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Meglio
Read Meglio Reviews

About Meglio:

We stock an extensive range of premium physiotherapy, fitness and home workout products including, resistance bands, kinesiology tape, foam rollers, Yoga mats, and so much more.

01491520718

sales@mymeglio.com

6 Southern Court, South Street,

Tell us how Meglio made you happy
Very good products.
Great product, great service!
Excellent product and speedy delivery
Wow, I really did not expect to love this product but it is amazing! The only down side I would say is that when you unroll it it does take a few minutes to roll back into a flat shape but the quality is just amazing! Worth every £!
Thank you Alexander! Really appreciate your review.
The tape has helped to support my knee and the colours look good too!
Thank you very much Val!
Always a good service delivered promptly . I had bit of a problem but was sorted quickly and efficiently. The orange bands don't seem to last as long as they used to but I do use them for at least four of the exercises on your leaflet daily
Thank you very much Michael! We really value your feedback
Great company. Quick delivery 📦 👍🏼
Very happy with the products and the customer service
Good quick service....thank you.
As expected. Quick postage
Good product good service
The mat feels incredible! Ideal thickness and feels really comfortable.
The only negatives are that it does retain scuff marks sometimes and the carrying strap appears to be too small for the mat
Fast delivery, items as expected. Quality excellent.
I had ordered a band from UMI but didn't like the texture. Then saw that Meglio is latex-free which suits me and after receiving the order I was so delighted and loved it immediately. Use it for Pilates, would highly recommend :)
Excellent service however I do like to talk to place orders so wasn’t easy to contact to speak to anyone so not really got the products I wanted
Hi Cheryl, thank you very much for your comment.

During the current situation we all work from home. If you prefer to place an order over the phone please email your contact details to sales@mymeglio.com and we will call you back.

Many thanks,
Meglio
Very prompt service anD good products
Brill. Easy and great experience
Came very quickly . Just as ordered. Have been using them in pilates and aerobics. Very good quality and would but again
Really efficient service and I LOVE the mat
Very easy to use,very good for someone has hands that get stiff.
Meglio is rated 4.45 based on 116 reviews