Meglio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Meglio
Read Meglio Reviews

About Meglio:

We stock an extensive range of premium physiotherapy, fitness and home workout products including, resistance bands, kinesiology tape, foam rollers, Yoga mats, and so much more.

+44 (0)1491 520 718

sales@mymeglio.com

6 Southern Court, South Street

Tell us how Meglio made you happy
Wow! Love this Pilates mat so much I have started doing two daily exercise routines instead of the usual one :-) Sumptuously thick which means you "sink" into it...really great for aching muscles... length very good for stretching out -I'm 6ft... I was able to track my parcel, I ordered on Monday - it arrived Wednesday. Very impressed with the product. Very impressed with the service. Thank you Meglio :-)
Hello Ian, thanks for your comments and overall feedback! We're really glad you like the pilates mat and are enjoying using it. Regarding the communications, we have automatic emails which are sent out straight after you order, so i'm shocked to hear this. Is it possible it went into your junk/spam folder? Apologies for this inconvenience and I hope we can change your mind about ordering again from Meglio. :)
The pilates band and the green resistance band are great, strong and with a good grip thanks to the textured surface.
I have been using your products for a few years now. Great quality and I have already recommended to my friends.
Great quality Pilates Mat and for the best price I could find. Delivery was speedy too. I would purchase from Meglio again.
Really good kit at very sensible prices
Excellent and just what we needed. Product of foam roller and bands have proven to be invaluable. Thank you
Fabulous and quick service
Very good service not sure on product yet not had time to use it
Excellent quality stuff. By far the best foam rollers I've yet used. With luck I'll not need to guy any more!
very good service
I ordered two exercise bands - one blue and one green. Both arrived promptly, are of good quality and used daily! I recommend Meglio
Excellent quality and quick delivery.
Great quality products and very quick delivery. My go to website for exercise stuff.
I was very pleased with my purchase. It was delivered quickly and also was of a high quality.
Hi, Thank you so much for your excellent service and for the quality of your products which have made life for me so much better following my knee replacment operation.
Bought therabands which are so easy to use anywhere. They are very good quality.
I bought the therapy putty which is hard work but just what's needed. Excellent.
Great service, delivery & quality would not hesitate to recommend
Amazing quality,
Good quality exercise bands. Arrived quickly
Meglio is rated 4.43 based on 113 reviews