Mensroom Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mensroom
Read Mensroom Reviews
Excellent service as usual
Product is fine. Charged me 9$ for delivery. meant to arrive in 1-3 days. Arrived almost two weeks after order was placed. The package was signature required, however it was left in the mailbox with half of it hanging out. I know due to COVID couriers are a bit shaky. But I Complained to mensroom and all I got was excuses.
Great service ,communication re product availability, fantastic
Really quick to action my request, and got my order delivered within 1 day! Will highly recommend others to shop from here, and motivate this family business to grow further:)
5 Stars Guys. I have Received my Shaver Heads, in good time, Product is as per Spec and am very Happy, Cheers Geoff
Sent the wrong part even though the order clearly stated what was ordered. Guess it happens but not good
Excellent service and great pricing Best deal I could find And now I’m impressed with the company I’ll be a regular customer
Excellent service.
5/5 Stars! Product made it to me in a very timely manner and works great. Excellent quality trimmer and much better pricing than you'd get elsewhere. Definitely recommend!
Fabulous service & communication. Especially at these challenging times with couriers.
I've had 2 dealings with Mensroom and both were great - excellent service!
Great range, great price, great service
Awesome service great products
Good to be able to buy great products from a NZ supplier, which meant they arrived fast and without shipping delays. Recommend this company! :)
I got shaver today looks great can't wait to test it out cheers Tony
Great personal service,thank you!
Excellent service, perfect product (Philips AirFloss Ultra) and great value for money. Highly recommend Mensroom. jf.
Great service
I have not received the item ; please refund the amount. because of a no response I have no option but take this matter to Faitgo
Right product, arrived quickly, good price.
Mensroom is rated 4.8 based on 201 reviews