Mensroom Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mensroom
Read Mensroom Reviews
I'm always a bit nervous about buying anything on line as I have been stung in the past. I can totally recommend shopping at Mensroom.You can shop for quality products with confidence that they are going to be delivered. Very impressed with the service and I will be shopping with them again.
Excellent product and timely delivered
Thank you for your service. I obtained new blades for my Phillips shaver from you that Noel Leeming told me were unobtainable but the could sell me a new shaver
Definitely would recommend mensroom 100%
Excellent service. Too marks.
Got a good deal on some toothbrush heads. They arrived very promptly!
Nice easy website to use and product delivered quickly so very happy! Also good to support a kiwi owned business.
Thank you .
Excellent service. Pleased with the way you kept me "In the loop".
Great service and Got it in short time.
Fantastic service, processed the order in LEvel 4 lockdown, and receivedf a few days later from NZ Couriers. Really happy with the product, and have used it twice so far.
Excellent service. Very quick delivery.
Easy purchase, very competitive price, prompt delivery. Father in law happy with product.
Well priced and speedy delivery
Prompt and Reliable. Goods arrived on time
Excellent service, a prompt response and delivery, great company to do business with
Made the ordered on the afternoon of the 23 August 2021, and it was delivered promptly two days later. Super impressed given that we are in a nationwide Alert Level 4 Lockdown. I call that great customer service!
Great customer service!
love it eah
Excellent service, very quick.
Mensroom is rated 4.8 based on 212 reviews