Men's Shoe Centre Reviews

cameron.law@mensshoecentre.co.za

Shop 303 Pine Crest Centre
17 Kings Rd

Tell us how Men's Shoe Centre made you happy

"Service is very good, fast delivery (within 2 days). Good quality product."
"IMMEDIATE DESPATCH AND FAST DELIVERY."
"Great prices. Easy to order. Good communication during delivery. Delivered to my door. Will be my go-to store for future shoe purchases"
"This is what you call service with a big smile thank's Men's shoe centre."
"Very prompt service. Thank You"
"Best turn around time ever experienced in SA - you guys should teach the rest of the online market here what customer service is!! Thank You!!"
"Items were shipped as promised, and delivered by the deadline. Good quality product matching what was requested in the correct size. Thank you."
"Fast, efficient and professional. Enjoy buying online from MSC."
"The ordering process was quick and efficient and I was very happy to receive my order in Kommetjie within a few days. Great service, thank you. I should also mention that when my last order was unavailable (wrong size in the box), my payment was refunded immediately."
"Very happy thanks. Will be great if there are more size UK14 shoes. Thanks"
"Brilliant efficient service. A lot of so called "Online companies" can learn a thing or two from MSC."
"Even though the pair I wanted for my boyfriend was out of stock, you quickly informed me about it, made the change and sent the parcel so quickly. Great service and very fast delivery!"
"Was impressed with the fast delivery and happy with the quality of the shoes"
"Brilliant service and amazingly fast."
"Shoes not received in original carton. No soft packaging in box to protect shoes whilst in transit. Each shoe should be wrapped separately and then put back into original box. Courier company took 3 days to deliver. Was promised delivery within 2 days One shoe had been tried on before as there were scuff marks on the sole."
"I was very impressed with the service. After the shoes had been delivered, I received a follow-up call. Much appreciated."
"Fast service and good feedback."
Men's Shoe Centre is rated 4.80 based on 634 reviews