Men's Shoe Centre Reviews

cameron.law@mensshoecentre.co.za

Shop 303 Pine Crest Centre
17 Kings Rd

Tell us how Men's Shoe Centre made you happy

"The service I received was nothing short of incredible .... Ordered at 2pm and delivered at 8am the next day ... exceptional."
"WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!! Great service!!! Fast, friendly and no hassles!!!"
"Placed my order and received my shoes 2 days later. Excellent service will definitely recommend to others."
"Thank you... swift delivery and shoes in perfect condition."
"Quick response time and speedy delivery."
"Great service got my delivery in 48h. Keep it up!"
"Brilliant service! I won't buy my formal shoes anywhere else 😀"
"Shoes exactly as advertised, and shipped quickly. Highly recommended."
"Thank you! It was a great pleasure buying online, order arrived perfectly packed,100% correct and earlier than expected. Will rather buy online in the future, I appreciate"
"Variety of options available for larger shoe sizes which is really difficult to find. Received my order within 2 days!"
"Delivery was fast. Payment was easy. Definitely impressed with the service. Keep it up!"
"I loved the service of Mens Shoe centre. The product was as described. The 3 out of 5 is for using the Ram Courier service. I had nothing but trouble with Ram. Had to contact them numerous time to track my package and get the driver to deliver my package."
"Excellent service, I was struggling to find my shoe size, only Men's Shoe Centre had the size in all the shoes I wanted. Shipping was also almost instantly. Excellent, quick and reliable service!"
"Very good service fast delivery"
Men's Shoe Centre is rated 4.81 based on 766 reviews