Men's Shoe Centre Reviews

Shop 303 Pine Crest Centre
17 Kings Rd

Tell us how Men's Shoe Centre made you happy

Dr Yaseen Bismilla
"Excellent service. Speedy delivery. Will definitely use again."
Mr Wanda Temba May
"My 3rd purchase and you deliver as promised everytime, although I live in Free State,but I receive on time,And good quality shoes as always, Thanks"
Mr Berne` Van Den Bergh
"Normally I went on a year/two year long shopping extravaganza to find a pair of kicks that fit. If I even found a pair, it wasn’t exactly my style or practical to fit my lifestyle. Not even mentioning the costs, as the price escalates according to the size. (Yes, that is blatant discrimination) What surprised me about Mens Shoe Centre was the vast selection of shoes, catering for every style, size and need. The online purchase was super easy and I received my dream shoes in less than three working days. Thank you for your unbelievable service. You just gained a loyal customer for life!"
Mr David Connock
"Excellent response time... Sebagos order Sunday night, and delivered on Tuesday morning... R500 cheaper than McCullagh and Bothwell... Many thanks"
Miss INDRANEE REDDY
"PREM TOOK MY CALL AND ENSURED THAT HE RETURNED MY CALL TO REPORT THAT HEAD OFFICE WAS PREPARED TO DELIVER THE NEXT DAY! MY SON WORKS AT A LEAD FACTORY AND HIS FEET HAS BEEN PAINING SINCE JUNE THIS YEAR. THIS GIFT WAS BETTER THAN A ARMANI WATCH! HE TREASURED THE COMFORT AND WALKED THE ENTIRE HOUSE WITH IT. I WOULD LIKE TO BUY A SAFETY BOOT FOR MY BROTHER WHO IS A WELDER. SOMETHING COMFORTABLE AND FIRE PROOF AS HE GOT BURNT LAST YEAR. THANK YOU FOR THE EXCELLENT SERVICE ONCE AGAIN!"
Men's Shoe Centre is rated 4.81 based on 764 reviews