Men's Shoe Centre Reviews

Shop 303 Pine Crest Centre
17 Kings Rd

Tell us how Men's Shoe Centre made you happy

Dr Yaseen Bismilla
"Excellent service. Speedy delivery. Will definitely use again."
Mr Wanda Temba May
"My 3rd purchase and you deliver as promised everytime, although I live in Free State,but I receive on time,And good quality shoes as always, Thanks"
Mr Berne` Van Den Bergh
"Normally I went on a year/two year long shopping extravaganza to find a pair of kicks that fit. If I even found a pair, it wasn’t exactly my style or practical to fit my lifestyle. Not even mentioning the costs, as the price escalates according to the size. (Yes, that is blatant discrimination) What surprised me about Mens Shoe Centre was the vast selection of shoes, catering for every style, size and need. The online purchase was super easy and I received my dream shoes in less than three working days. Thank you for your unbelievable service. You just gained a loyal customer for life!"
"Thank you for the prompt delivery"
"This must rank as the best service ever that I encountered when ordering anytrhing online!!!. Ram couriers are also excellent as expierenced by me in the past. You are highly recommended and I for one will propagte your firm. From now on I will only use you for all my shoe purchases. Keep it up! Kind regards."
"Received excellent service, highly recommended them and will use them again."
"Fast, Efficient and Friendly service! Keep it up!"
"Really love the service. Delivery was so speedy and my product is beyond satisfactory. Generally deserves its 5 stars."
"Ordered my shoes yesterday at about 14:00 and they were delivered today at about 12:00 - super efficient. Excellent Service and will definitely use them going forward."
"This was the first time doing business with Men’s Shoe Centre so I was a bit sceptical, however I was pleasantly suprised at the seamlessness of their process and the speed at which they processed and delivered my order. Will definitely use them again."
"Beat service I have ever experienced from an online purchase"
"Excellent service, the delivery were also very fast."
"Like the fact that I was kept updated all the time and fast shipping even tho I’m over seas. Will buy again."
"Great service - fast delivery via courier and good price"
"Super fast delivery and a good selection of shoes. Wearing a size 14/15 shoe, it's not easy to find anything that fits, especially in SA. Men's Shoe Center has the stock though and it's quicker and easier than importing from the UK or USA. Highly recommended!"
"Ordered and received my items less than 24 hours later. Amazing service!"
"Fast delivery and of great quality shoes."
"Was so impressed by how quickly my order was delivered. It's so hard finding big shoes but Mens shoe centre makes it a pleasure."
Men's Shoe Centre is rated 4.81 based on 767 reviews