Men's Shoe Centre Reviews

Shop 303 Pine Crest Centre
17 Kings Rd

Tell us how Men's Shoe Centre made you happy

Dr Yaseen Bismilla
"Excellent service. Speedy delivery. Will definitely use again."
Mr Berne` Van Den Bergh
"Normally I went on a year/two year long shopping extravaganza to find a pair of kicks that fit. If I even found a pair, it wasn’t exactly my style or practical to fit my lifestyle. Not even mentioning the costs, as the price escalates according to the size. (Yes, that is blatant discrimination) What surprised me about Mens Shoe Centre was the vast selection of shoes, catering for every style, size and need. The online purchase was super easy and I received my dream shoes in less than three working days. Thank you for your unbelievable service. You just gained a loyal customer for life!"
Mr David Connock
"Excellent response time... Sebagos order Sunday night, and delivered on Tuesday morning... R500 cheaper than McCullagh and Bothwell... Many thanks"
"Always superfast deliveries and stylish large shoe sizes. Always happy with the product."
"Wonderful, quick service as always :)"
"Great selection at a good price. Efficient delivery. Was a very good overall shopping experience."
"Hi, unfortunately the shoes was to big. In the process of returning them via courier to receive 1 size smaller in the same shoe. Size 10 Sorry about that Thanks Regards Adriaan"
"Excellent service Reputable company Almost instant delivery from Durban to Cape Town. You will definitely be hearing from me soon"
"GREAT SERVICE SO GLAD THEIR IS STILL COMPANIES PREPARED TO GO THE EXTRA MILE THANKS ALL AND IF YOU CAN GET MORE SIZE 16 / 17 IT WILL BE EVEN BETTER ADELE BRAND"
"I always struggle to find shoes in my size. I am very happy to have found this website. Thanks guys."
"I love men's shoe centre. They are one of the few places that I can get shoes for my husband.And they always deliver fast, within 2 days. No problem with placing the order and no problem with delivery"
"I interacted via the web site and received very quick and informed information regarding my query. Well done!"
"Wide range of shoes, lots of choice in the larger sizes which is hard to find, friendly staff and excellent service"
"Awesome, seamless online checkout process, found exactly what I wanted at a good price - efficient and prompt service. Will use them again"
Men's Shoe Centre is rated 4.80 based on 634 reviews