Merchoid Reviews

of reviewers recommend Merchoid
4.4
Based on 662 reviews

Tell us how Merchoid made you happy
Accurate description of merchandise, fair prices and prompt delivery. Very becoming of the service expected in modern online shopping.
Merchoid 5 star review on 21st July 2022
Great item delivered really quickly, well packaged too. Just what was needed for a speedy birthday gift that Iā€™d ordered too late!
Good service in my experiences so far, hope it continues šŸ˜
Great product. Quick delivery. Excellent service!
Rapid delivery. Great selection of gear.
My order arrived well ahead of schedule which just ment i got to show it off that little bit sooner šŸ˜ƒ
I ordered the batman vengeance hoodie! WOW! I was so excited for it. The pictures looked good and I had to get hold of it. When it arrived I was blown away. The quality and design was amazing. It fits so perfect and despite the delivery time saying it could come in 12-15 days it arrived at my door 4 days after purchase. 11/10. I love merchoid
Fantastic service and pricing. Best i found for the quality of product and will definitely be using Merchoid again. Delivery was fast and efficient. Overall very happy.
Really happy with the service. Item I ordered was dispatched quickly, and despite being a cheaper item the shipping was still free which I thought was really good. Item seems to be good quality - given as a gift.
I got my Hellfire Club shirt quickly and in great condition. Quality of the item is great, just like on Stranger Things, perfect match. Highly recommend.
Very fast delivery and the T-shirt I ordered is perfect.
Quick delivery, very high quality shirt!
My son saw it and thought it would be great present so I got it for his 40th birthday as a lovly present
Fast delivery and well packed to protect the collectible
Ordered a father's day present. All arrived promptly, and the gift was well-liked by the recipient. Excellent service and product availability.
The products I ordered are great and the price was very good. The delivery was pretty quick as well. Very happy!
Great products perfect for presents for geeky friends. Delivery was quick too.
Excellent service and product, it was a pleasure to deal with Merchoid and their communication was great. Highly recommended
Great product and the delivery was fast!
Excellent website Reasonable price Dispatch was quick Happy with purchase of item Excellent reviews
Merchoid 5 star review on 5th June 2022