Mihenna LLC Reviews

Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 18th January 2022
Sarah Hübner
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 13th January 2022
Shelly Walker
This was my first time buying and using henna on myself. After doing some research, this product seemed like the best fit for me being all natural ingredients. It’s easy to use, a little goes a long way, and the item description was accurate. Without regard to wash or wear, my designs have lasted 1-2 weeks. Stencil use was a bit tricky. As the ink dries quickly, some of the dried ink peeled off along with the stencil when removed. But, the stain left a guide for me to trace back over. I plan to oder more product when I run out and would absolutely recommend to other buyers!
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 7th April 2022 Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 7th April 2022
Loved this design!
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 2nd April 2022
Mihenna works great on my sensitive skin. The pigmentation gets darker the longer you leave it on but always natural.
Did not work for me and I'm tan. I kept it on for 3 hrs. Oiled if off. Then waited for a few hrs then tried again. Kept on this time for 2 hrs. Did not work.
Amazing henna
The henna worked great on my sensitive skin. I used it for fake freckles on my face and they last about a week. I will definitely reorder!
Great communication
These little bottles are a game changer. Easy to use and clean. The difference size tips help making beautiful designs.
Loved the freckle kit. I’m so happy it came with the coconut oil to help moisturize and elongate freckle life 🥳
I’m very happy with my order. Good quality and arrived in a timely manner.
Fast delivery and they included a cute, little card that tells you more info about the henna cone and how to store it away :) After using it, I am really happy with it! Will definitely consider buying again after I run out.
Everything looks great. I do need to get more henna as it only comes with 1 preloaded cone. But I am ok with that as I am just starting out.
Easy to use. Looks beautiful!
It took a while to come but that's on me. The kit is AMAZING and turned out really well.
The best out there they really care and it works great.
I love my henna! Only used it once so far but I’m excited to continue!!
super fast shipping! really great quality henna. 💗
The henna is good quality and came in a beautiful box. shipping was quick and nothing came in damaged.
If I could give them zero stars in customer service I would.. ordered their product last year - the package got lost. Been writing multiple emails but with no reply.. It’s sad because was real excited about their product and wanted to support, but now I just want my money back. I guess that’s not happening. Real cool with the ghosting, real cool
I love this product! Flows so easily, great color development.
Mihenna LLC is rated 4.35 based on 357 reviews