Mihenna LLC Reviews

Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 3rd September 2020
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 8th May 2020
Michelle Martinez
More Photos & Videos
This is my second time purchasing the freckle kit and I love it! They look so natural and they’re so easy to apply, this is definitely a great product and has become a staple in my beauty routine.
I loveeeee the freckle kit it’s been a super fun diy to try at home and it’s super easy, I definitely recommend!!!
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 3rd September 2020
I wanted to “add on” to my freckles and after trying several methods landed on Mihenna! I found that I had to leave it on at least 3-4 hours so overnight or at least late evening into night worked best for me. They gradually darken and I’ve gotten a lot of compliments on my cute little freckles that no one ever noticed before. So far they have lasted at least a week and so fun and easy to dot on!
I really enjoyed this, me and my friend did freckles and cute symbols on our ankles some recommendations
Give templets of designs to make it easier for beginners
Make handling easier for beginners
Henna remover or solution that helps remove henna if mistake is made
Otherwise great protect, fast shipping, and overall good activity
Tried the product three times before giving up. Does not show up on skin. Will not buy again.
To you expensive I can get a henna cone and stencils and coconut oil just for 5 dollars
Hi! We're sorry you feel that way! The cheaper cones you find on the market are not all natural and organic like ours - you have to be careful, please check that they do not have added chemicals and dyes for extended shelf life and darker staining / all which can be very harmful to the skin. Also our sticker stencils are designed in house and are the absolute best quality you will find on the market. Hope this helps understand our pricing :) xoxo Mihenna Team
Absolutely amazing product! Loved the personalization options, shipping was quick
I bought this kit for my teenage granddaugters birthday. She loves it!
Works! I will always buy from this website. Customer service is great. Delivery is fast and products are well packaged.
Love it So much!! Looks so good with everything!
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 23rd August 2020
It was perfect! I let it stay for 4 hours and it kept darkening after that. Love the smell too!
I thought this kit was super easy and the freckles had a nice result. I love that you can freeze the leftovers to do more later too! My only complaint was that the tip of the bag clogged up the second time I used it even though I’m pretty I reinserted the pin as instructed. I have to cut a little bit of the tip off to get anything to come out but then it worked fine.
Packaging was amazing - it was already ready to be gifted and my teen daughter loved it. It was high quality and a fine tip so you could free hand as well as use stencils. In fact we will be ordering more tubes of henna. I have had compliments on my henna body art and It is a beautiful rich color on the top of my foot where we went heavy and the mandala on my solar plexus was more delicate and the color is too. Appropriately so and as expected. Highly reccomendation this product. No offensive odor and high quality ingredients. This is not your average henna kit.
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 22nd August 2020 Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 22nd August 2020
Absolutely lovedddddd Mihenna! My friends and I had so much fun with it on the beach. Can't wait to order some more and glam myself up all over :)
very happy with the way everything worked!
I love everything about your company.
Loved the bff kit. Easy to use and beautiful patterns. Would definitely buy again
Nice stuff ! The henna is really deep!
Great temporary freckles!
Mihenna makes using henna so easy. These stencils are beautiful. I've been using it all summer on myself and friends and we love the look!
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 8th August 2020