Mihenna LLC Reviews

Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 22nd August 2020
Ilana Bergen
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 8th August 2020
Angela Rocca
My freckles turned out great, but the cone kept clogging and fell apart before I used even half the product in it.
It works very nicely!
Although the henna did not stain on my face (I assume it’s due to oil/texture) it stained amazingly on my hands so I’m glad I was still able to find a use for it.
Fun, easy to use, and leaves a great stain!
I didn't receive my order I send a email and did not return my money
I used the product for freckles .. it didn’t leave any freckles after the two hours I waited with it on.
I loved the products I got! So easy to use and looks great once you’re done doing the process! Love it so much!
My order took longer than what it advertised but I guess with covid situation I blame post office. The company was quick in replying and offering me a refund & too keep item if it arrived which was great customer service. Eventually I received it but very disappointed. There was a leak so I’m guessing that might be why it didn’t work. Did not stain at all and I left it on multiple times and even overnight. No makeup or even moisturizer before applying. Maybe I’ll attempt to order again, only because service was great.
The stencils are really awesome!! Best for someone who is not good at Hina art.
Worked great for everyone but me lol. My freckles were done twice and only my nose really got visible. The cheeks are light no matter what was done or how long it was left on.
Love this product..
Hihi! I ordered MiHenna to use as freckles. I followed the instructions, left it across my nose, and lightly scratched the dried henna off after two hours. The first time was a true bum
mer I really wanted to like this product, but it didn't leave any freckles behind. So then I experimented. I found after sticking it in the freezer, freezing the package, letting it though for 20 mins, and THEN applied thicker dabs on me to leave overnight, worked like a charm. Sometimes it doesn't always work. So if its the next morning and no freckles appear after removing the dried henna, then I just repeat it again and leave it on for 3 hours, and then it works somehow and I have lovely freckles (not leaving the house, so why not?). They start out as brownish orange, and then darken the next day and stuff. My advice about freckle shapes - to achieve a more "natural" look, don't space them out as a single dot. Make most of them irregular shaped like (not circular). When you want more circular ones like dots, it looks more natural when they aren't so spaced apart, so I kinda tap around it randomly so it doesn't look like a little perfect circle.
I order the freckle kit and it was supposed to come with the henna cone and the coconut oil roller bottle but mine was missing the coconut oil roller.
Absolutely love this product and fast shipping!
Great quality items! Ordered the Ring kit and it showed up without the cone of henna paste- which they apologized for and immediately sent (along with a free stencil) after notifying them. Great customer service and probably the highest quality stencils I’ve used (and I’ve use a lot!), highly recommend!
Got the Mihenna freckle kit as a birthday present and I LOVE IT! The henna cone is good sized. The freckles look so natural. The instructions are straight forward, It’s super easy to do. I will definitely be purchasing again when I run out of henna.
I ordered a henna kit for my daughter. She absolutely loved it! I didn’t know what to expect, but we were very happy with the quality of the henna and the stencil stickers that were included in the kit. The price was great, the product was great, and our daughter was thrilled. I’d absolutely recommend this to anyone and will definitely purchase this again. Thank you!
Very good, henna went away after three washes.
worked really well! great stain, and arrived quickly :) would order again
I absolutely love love love this package I ordered, I would Highly recommend