Mihenna LLC Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mihenna LLC

Tell us how Mihenna LLC made you happy
The henna was so incredibly easy to use for a first timer! The freckles lasted for days and looked so natural and pigmented. Shipping was incredibly fast despite living in the world of 2022. Would definitely recommend this henna to others!!
Love the product. However the henna doesn’t stay very long or dark anymore compared to my first purchase in 2020. I freeze it and follow direction. Over all I recommend if anyone wants to try henna freckles.
Fast shipping and great henna! My henna cone arrived just as described. Once the henna dries it looks very dark and pretty. It takes a day or two to fully darken. I will definitely buy from mihenna again!
I’m loving my MiHenna! It was my first time and the instructions telling me what to expect helped a lot. I would have freaked if I didn’t know to anticipate the brown henna initially being orange on my light skin! Within about 12 hours my design was brown and beautiful.
Prompt shipping and arrived wonderfully packaged.
The stencils are excellent! I struggle using extra tools as a Freehand artist but these were easy. I am going to keep working with them.
I'm so glad I found Mihenna. The stencils are very easy to use for Indian festivals and holidays. The designs are really beautiful. The paste is of very high quality -- even leaving it on for an hour gives you a pretty dark stain. Their customer service is excellent and they respond promptly. I am a repeat customer and highly recommend this shop.
It did not work , even followed directions and even tried other ways did not work
Awesome ordering. Organic and reasonably priced. Shipping was fast and perfect when arrived!!!
Looks very natural, very easy to use. Will be buying again
Best henna freckles!!!
love this product!
worked as advertised and lasts a really long time. Will be buying again!
Absolutely love the results !!
Great customer service, it came fast I would rate them 10/10
Great customer service, it came fast I would rate them 10/10
So easy to use and left the perfect stain! Not too light and not too dark.
my order shipped so quick and the package is adorable! the instructions are easy to follow and the henna is great quality. thank you, MiHenna :)
Nice product! Loving it!
This is the BEST henna ever is smelled so nice and so easy to make 100% recommend
It looks cute and natural but honestly does not last more than a day, maybe two. It's not expensive for what it is but don't be fooled.
Mihenna LLC is rated 4.4 based on 419 reviews