Sanjay Nimar Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sanjay Nimar
"After a few months of receiving Lifetron energy, my anxiety has considerably lessened and increasingly I feel joy bubbling up for no reason, suggesting that a lot of my old garbage has been cleared away. Also I notice my daily life seems to be flowing with more ease. My two teenage daughters have also been receiving it, although they don't know. The elder one especially seems happier and less moody than she was a few months ago. The personal sessions have been very helpful, giving insights into my ways of thinking, and both times I have felt lighter and happier following them. Thank you very much for all the fantastic work!"
"I'm a long time client of Sanjay's. Recently I asked him to help with a GI problem that has plagued me off on and on for years. Tests have revealed that I have many gall stones and they want attention too often. However, I knew that I could rely on Sanjay's system. Sure enough. Pain is completely gone. Secondly, I asked for help with my brother's complicated hip problem. There has been a long history of infections and fever. Within days, the fever was gone and the doctors now have a novel plan to address the complications. I know from deep in my heart that it's Sanjay's system that has helped him. I am a forever client!"
"Michael is truly a compassionate and caring individual. You can feel his concern that he add no more pain, or angst to your life. And that he is focussed on bringing you to a happier and healthier place. His humility as a healer/mentor is refreshing. You feel like he is totally focussed on doing the best he can to assist you at a number of levels. And he does. His healing sessions are both gentle and kind, as well as powerful. Thank you Michael for the commitment you make to be in service to all."
"I now have my little Happy Family! The one I've always wanted thanks to Michael! The husband isn't yelling, the dog doesn't have nightmares, and I don't have pain in my head or hips. Michael blessed and healed my whole family in just 30 days. Amazing!! Thank you so much. Dreams do come true."
"I am very happy to be on Lifetron! The change in my 30 year old daughter, River, is quite remarkable! She is on disability due to extreme anxiety and social disorder so she resides with me. She is so much calmer and happier than she has ever been. She had also been diagnosed with clinical depression and would sleep sometimes for 15-18 hours at a time! She has been doing a lot of energy work to help release a lot of issues but I have noticed a remarkable difference since we have been on Lifetron. We also, though, have had a lot of weird pains—they will come up in different parts of the body, we release the emotions we believe are causing the pain, and the next day it’s something different! It’s been an odd roller coaster of pains, aches, etc since we started Lifetron, but it feels like it is starting to even itself out. I, also, am feeling much calmer, happier than I have been, and I am grateful that Lifetron is available to us!! Thanks so much and I know I will continue to pay for this for quite awhile as I can see and feel visible differences. Just seeing my daughter happier is a huge bonus for me!!! Cynthia Morningway"
"The session with Michael was extraordinary. It was 3 days ago and i am still integrating it. He seemed to very easily go to the core of what blocks me; the things he pinpointed were just completely accurate and yet not really know to me. He identified the problem, answer & solution, and made it all okay. The words he spoke communicated directly with the parts of me i had made unconscious, & i could feel the shifts happening, and he stayed there with me through the whole process. It really was profound and incredibly nurturing. I think it was life changing. I have done so many things and modalities but this was profoundly different and went where nothing has gone before for me. I appreciate so much this beautiful man and his gifts, i feel blessed that i had a session with him. I can't wait to listen to the replay and to notice the changes in me & my life."
"Michael helped me to see in a very short time that certain changes that occurred when I was young were not a result of anything I did. Over the years I have punished myself over and over as a result of this type of conditioning or thinking which I pretty much brought on myself. This type of work is not easy but if you are persistent and have faith the burdens carried a lifetime of assumed wrongdoings start to fall away and you become more into your own and it is in this place where you can begin to love yourself again. It's not about being selfish but if you are loving and care about yourself then you are more apt to love and serve others. Michael also has developed a fantastic technology called LifeTron energy and is something quite unique and very interesting - worth taking a closer look at."
"I had a healing session with Micheal n he identified hidden emotions I had been holding in from childhood which I didn't even realise until he brought it up n then he gently helped me thru to release them. Micheal also helped me to become aware of new possibilities n how to stay in higher awareness n to have strong boundaries . After the session I felt so much lighter in my heart ."
"My session with Michael very unique for me. It went straight to the point , straight to the root cause , I was going thru. The whole time I was surrounded with beautiful energy and my head was buzzing with energy and I could feel it in my heart. Next 2 days I felt very strong and confident and 2 of my friends called me for help and with 1 friend I shared how we need to be strong and speak up when needed. This resonated with me as this was part of our session. Then next day was slightly emotional like I was releasing something and felt little heavy and then next day was ok. Iam sure something started to heal and shifted for sure. I will give time to heal and patiently wait for a shift in my physical presence. I would like to thank you from my heart. I am blessed and honored that I found you. Thank you Michael. ---SM"
"After a friend referred me to Lifetron Energy, I was intrigued but I was skeptical. After asking a few questions to the owner Michael (great guy!), I decided to give it a try. So I started at Level 1 in early 2017. At the time I had a company I desperately wanted to sell for years to move on to a new project. And I finally sold it in June 2017! To be fair, I had been trying to sell this company for over 5 years and I had my most serious prospect ever already engaged in the process before staring my Lifetron membership. But IT DID FINALLY happen! So… right after the sale of this company I decided to upgrade to Level 3 to see what would happen. My new company is doing amazingly well, I partnered with a billionaire and I can already see that this will be the biggest, fastest success in my 20+ year career in technology – by far! So SOMETHING is happening here! Worst case give it a try for a few months and see if/how your life is improving – you have more to lose by not giving it a shot!"
"Michael was very kind, patient and understanding. Throughout the session he continued to give me reassurance. I was at level 8 in the way I felt about my issue but it went down to 3 by the end of the session. He shared practical tools that I'm now using daily and my trust and confidence has shifted dramatically. I'm very grateful."
"I am totally delighted with what we were able to achieve in our session today, with Michael Allenbright. He very quickly zeroed onto the unresolved subconscious core issue of my life. I felt a strong energy presence throughout our session and experienced light coming into my field, helping me to release unsupportive beliefs. Further into our session, I came to a place of resistance, which I struggled to accept. I was voicing my mind’s discomfort and rejected a negative attribute. At the same time, I really wanted resolution. I was very uncomfortable about these conflicting emotions and then it all changed. I felt and saw a powerful light sweeping through me and scooping out that resistance, like a wave from an ocean. I was left with utter relief and peace, flooded with light, love, bliss. I ended in a state of complete clarity and tremendous conscious expansion from within, elated, at oneness with the divine. Michael is an extraordinary healer, a master in his field, humble, wise and powerful. He has access to the highest realms of consciousness, to help improve, heal and transform lives. With much love and gratitude, Edua"
"Michael hung in there with me while I retrieved and repaired a very important aspect of my being. He did it in a very honoring confrontation and I am grateful🌸❤️🙏"
"Michael Allenbright is an incredibly powerful healer. I have invested in many healers and although I did make progress with others, the combination of Michael's Lifetron therapy and personal sessions is truly a miraculous combination for personal growth and healing."
"My session with Michael allowed me to release lifelong issues that previously I had not been able to release. After the session I felt a huge sense of relief. For the first time, I feel like there is nothing wrong with me. I am enough as I am. Thank you Michael!"
"I felt more optimistic and calm after the session. Michael is very caring and goes to the root of the problem, the best way to heal."
"During the session Michael was able to find out the real pain point and release it. I felt very good even after the session."
"I believe Michael heard my soul's cry for help. Major key blockage was brought to light in a very calm, loving, and non judgement way. I feel lighter & empowered (session was about a month ago)"
"Michael made me feel very comfortable and is a very nourishing spirit. I never felt any judgement. He answered the deep core issues that have been keeping me in repeating patterns. The process is still unfolding and am very grateful to Michael for his loving nature and sharing his beautiful gifts."
"I had a very big emergency recently and I was extremely worried about an issue within my family, I contacted Michael immediately as he had done other Healing work with me and my family in the past, and I’ve always found great comfort in his support. Michael was able to tune in to the situation very quickly and after a 30 minute energy session with him, I felt much less worried dnd I gag a huge sense of calm. Despite the fact that the situation is very serious, I’ve left my faith in Michael’s hands and the intention is that the highest good come out of this situation. Despite my terrible anxiety, I have a growing inner calm and acceptance while keeping my faith in Michael’s wonderful authentic Healing gift. He has the ability to tap into a higher knowledge and gleam more insight into the situation, I trust him lto help me with my problem and feel blessed to have his support. Thank you, A.D. Ireland"
Sanjay Nimar is rated 4.92 based on 436 reviews