Mighty Deals Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Mighty Deals
05AM
5AM

Tell us how Mighty Deals made you happy

"I have made many purchases over the last 12 months and have been very pleased with the service I have had and the positive experience with the third party sellers all items purchased have arrived in good time."
Are you Mighty Deals? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Mighty Deals receives. Reply Free
"Mighty Deals have great prices on all the items they sell and should anything go wrong there customer services are there and do everything to make things right."
"My phone was two weeks late and arrived the wrong colour. Disgusting company will never use again!"
"I purchased an iphone from them which was faulty, I returned the phone to them for repair when I got it back it had the same fault, so returned for refund it took 3 weeks of emailing to get my refund and I lost the postage costs"
Mighty Deals is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews