Military 1st Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Military 1st

How would you rate Military 1st ?

"Most of these incompetent fools reviews are fake. 20,000+ reviews from users with 1 review to their name"
"Took nearly 1 month to receive items and sent wrong sizes on top of all that waiting. Then charged me return shipping arguing back and forth with emails that I was wrong on sizes ordered. My fault they have their heads in their butts.. Sorry bad experience & no more business from me. Bob"
"Right products, right price and good delivery. All peachy"
"On a $200 order, I'm being hit with $80 worth of duties/taxes/brokerage fees. That's ridiculous. I've never been hit so hard with fees when ordering clothing internationally before. If I had known that before ordering, I wouldn't have ordered at all. Do not recommend, will likely not be purchasing again. DO NOT ORDER FROM CANADA"
"Quick and easy to order. Excellent quality clothes. Have just ordered for third time. Will definitely be using again."
"I was happy anyway but very efficient service , good range, frequent discounts and easy returns"
Military 1st is rated 3.17 based on 6 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!