Military 1st Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Military 1st
3PM
3PM

Tell us how Military 1st made you happy

"I've ordered a "Klean Kanteen" bottle from Military 1st. After a short time usage of the bottle, bumps on the bottom of the bottle, which cause the bottle to fall over all the time. It is really annoying, so I contacted the costumer service of Military 1st. They said it is a mechanical fault and they can not do anything about it. I'm disappointed from the costumer service as well as the items quality."
Are you Military 1st? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Military 1st receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I have been looking for an army and navy store since all the stores in the area closed down. No much luck. 5 years ago I was diagnosed with severe arthritis . A long quest started. Nobody could supply me with what I required; until 4 months ago I ordered one of your Military 1st. desert boots : A L L E L U I A. I had found what I wanted. They are extremely well designed, exceptionally well made, the materials are thotfully chosen and exquisitely assembled and least but not last :very good value for money. Thank you Military 1st. I have now received another 2 pairs. Carmine Volpe."
"Most of these incompetent fools reviews are fake. 20,000+ reviews from users with 1 review to their name"
"Took nearly 1 month to receive items and sent wrong sizes on top of all that waiting. Then charged me return shipping arguing back and forth with emails that I was wrong on sizes ordered. My fault they have their heads in their butts.. Sorry bad experience & no more business from me. Bob"
"Right products, right price and good delivery. All peachy"
"On a $200 order, I'm being hit with $80 worth of duties/taxes/brokerage fees. That's ridiculous. I've never been hit so hard with fees when ordering clothing internationally before. If I had known that before ordering, I wouldn't have ordered at all. Do not recommend, will likely not be purchasing again. DO NOT ORDER FROM CANADA"
"Quick and easy to order. Excellent quality clothes. Have just ordered for third time. Will definitely be using again."
"I was happy anyway but very efficient service , good range, frequent discounts and easy returns"
Military 1st is rated 3.13 based on 8 reviews