Military 1st Reviews

5PM
5PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Military 1st deliver?

How can I contact Military 1st?

Tell us how Military 1st made you happy

"Horrible customer service. This is a shell business. It appears everything is drop shipped from mfg. SLOW shipping. Do not expect any customer service. There is no phone number and they will not respond to emails. I finally got them to DM me via Instagram but they just give the runaround to appear that they are addressing the issue."
Are you Military 1st? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"This company is one of the worse I have ever come in contact with. I paid for expedited shipping. customer service was horrible. Shipment was late"
"I made the mistake of believing they would get my order to me in 4 - 5 business days as promised so I paid the $9.95 for expedited shipping. I emailed them on the 5th day and again on the 7th day, concerned that it was lost. They made lots of excuses but it still took 9 days to get it to me. Way past the time I needed it. A waste of money and the quality of the cap wasn’t that great. Don’t buy from these people, but if you do, don’t give them $9.95 to expedite shipping. It’s a ripoff."
"Fast and easy to use website, provide a great quality military stuff, delivering excellent, sizes are right to size not small and not big, one ward brilliant"
"This company is one of the worse I have ever come in contact with. I paid for expedited shipping to receive an item by Christmas. The tracking was horrible and my interactions with customer service was equally horrible. I told a representative by the name of Mike that I would never order again and he said that was Ok."
"Fake reviews abound for this company that took nearly a month to send a badly damaged package to me. They immediately charged my credit card. When the package arrived it was in a shambles. I contacted the company, asked that they send a return label for shipping and they said, and I quote, "From what I can see, other than the cardboard, nothing seems to be damaged. That being said, we are unable to accept the claim and provide a return label.""
"Worst customer service I have ever experienced. The package took over a month to arrive and it arrived damaged. Would not accept a return unless I paid for it. Ridiculous. They won't give out a phone number to call. They hide their actual address which apparently is somewhere in the UK"
"Website had an Australian address but the store is definitely not in Australia. Very misleading. No phone or address also. Paid extra for expedited shipping and am still waiting a week later. Wouldn’t use them again."
"They quickly took my money and I still don't have the product. 16 emails later, excuses but no product. I was instructed by Mike to go look on other peoples' porches. Not going to do that. They don't deliver in my small town door to door through the post office anyway. Going door to door is still an inane and assinine resolution to a failed delivery. Last message was they were having delays. They only rely on Trust Pilot for complaints and I don't want to sign up with Trust Pilot or Facebook. Period. So hopefully this site will warn someone making a decision to spend money."
"I've ordered a "Klean Kanteen" bottle from Military 1st. After a short time usage of the bottle, bumps on the bottom of the bottle, which cause the bottle to fall over all the time. It is really annoying, so I contacted the costumer service of Military 1st. They said it is a mechanical fault and they can not do anything about it. I'm disappointed from the costumer service as well as the items quality."
"I have been looking for an army and navy store since all the stores in the area closed down. No much luck. 5 years ago I was diagnosed with severe arthritis . A long quest started. Nobody could supply me with what I required; until 4 months ago I ordered one of your Military 1st. desert boots : A L L E L U I A. I had found what I wanted. They are extremely well designed, exceptionally well made, the materials are thotfully chosen and exquisitely assembled and least but not last :very good value for money. Thank you Military 1st. I have now received another 2 pairs. Carmine Volpe."
"Most of these incompetent fools reviews are fake. 20,000+ reviews from users with 1 review to their name"
"Took nearly 1 month to receive items and sent wrong sizes on top of all that waiting. Then charged me return shipping arguing back and forth with emails that I was wrong on sizes ordered. My fault they have their heads in their butts.. Sorry bad experience & no more business from me. Bob"
"Right products, right price and good delivery. All peachy"
"On a $200 order, I'm being hit with $80 worth of duties/taxes/brokerage fees. That's ridiculous. I've never been hit so hard with fees when ordering clothing internationally before. If I had known that before ordering, I wouldn't have ordered at all. Do not recommend, will likely not be purchasing again. DO NOT ORDER FROM CANADA"
"Quick and easy to order. Excellent quality clothes. Have just ordered for third time. Will definitely be using again."
"Excellent quality outdoor clothing which l use when fishing. Very comfortable cuts and hard wearing. Extremely prompt service. I have no hesitation in recommending Military 1st for your outdoor activity clothing."
"Delivery was very speedy and the jacket that I ordered was exactly what I was looking for."
"I was happy anyway but very efficient service , good range, frequent discounts and easy returns"
Military 1st is rated 2.58 based on 19 reviews