Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

Mark L
Eduardo V
Jeremy F
Eduardo V
Miniature market offers awesome great deals and very fast deliveries even outside the USA. I'm very happy I found this site.
We at Zhuelian Wargaming use Miniature market all the time and have never had a problem with them and the selection of great units they offer to provide content for our gaming nights.
Only my second order but you're doing alright so far. One issue I do have is that the date for my order was changed, but I wasn't given any reason why - while waiting for my order, I ran another order from the official website for eXceed, and that order arrived BEFORE this order. If you have to push orders back for pre-order content, I would appreciate getting at least some reason as to why. It was also a little frustrating to have to wait for the parts of this order that were not pre-order items, but I'll let that slide because you guys would probably lose a ton on shipping if you had to ship every order like mine out in multiple installments. Overall, I was frustrated for having to wait longer than I thought I would, but that's more on me for being impatient than it is on you.
First place I always look.
I have done a small order of miniatures and promo stat cards. Everything was fine, each miniature was perfect. Great site for buying your minis!
Large selection of products and fast shipping times make them an easy choice when buying new gaming products.
The miniatures alone are worth the price! Fun game.
Never Had any problems. Everything is professionally packed so you don't have to worry about the nimrods delivering your product damaging it by leaving it out in the rain and such.
I have been ordering from MM for the past two years, with big orders even during the Covid period, and I have to say their service is as excellent and helpful as always. This order was a small one and the product arrived in good time, well packed and perfect condition. I live in the Mediterranean and I can honestly say that you can order with confidence from MM.
Very Fast Shipping, and a good range of options.
Great costumer service! As a European shipping is expensive, but MM is the real deal
I always enjoy buying from MM. They are quick, friendly and the fact that they are also my FLGS is an added bonus.
When I want to go to a site that I know sells the best in board games and miniatures at excellent prices, I never hesitate to click on Miniature Market. Customer service is also a huge reason that they rate top in my book!
I appreciate the Customer Hold service to save on shipping. Great customer service. Good prices.
Order came fast. Blood Oath had the WRONG CARDS inside. Pretty disappointed but it’s not something MM could of known about. Wizkids quality and customer support is abysmal. They need their Star Trek licensing taken away. I need the blood cards. I ordered two packs of blood oath in ONE order. Only one box had the right card pack inside
Miniature Market 2 star review on 13th June 2021 Miniature Market 2 star review on 13th June 2021
Matthew, Thank you for taking the time to review Star Trek Attack Wing: Klingon Faction Pack - Blood Oath. So sorry that it included the wrong pack. A member of our customer service team will be reaching out to you shortly. Thank you.
Always quality, quick delivery, and great prices.
Miniature Market is one of the only places that sells miniatures and board games that ACTUALLY has deals and sales that encourage you to buy. I always get my orders on time. Great customer service.
Highly recommend this seller!
Awesome online retailer that sold me an awesome product.
Miniature Market provodes outstanding customer service! I recently purchased Hit Z Road and upon opening the box, I discovered that all the cards were missing. I then contacted their customer service number and advised her (Nicki) of the issue. She was extremely friendly and helpful and said the missing cards would be replaced, no problem. After a few days, I received the replacement cards in the mail and am very satisfied. Over the past few years, I've purchased a multitude of games and other items from Miniature Market. I believe my experience is a testament to how well they value their customers and greatly appreciate all that they do for the hobby.
Miniature Market is rated 4.87 based on 5,597 reviews