Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

James H
Les H
Miniature Market 5 star review on 21st November 2021
Tanner R
Been shopping at Miniature Market for years. Items always arrive packed well. And easy to put items on hold for a free-shipping delivery. Selection + price point combination is the best.
I think I have been back to the well here maybe 15 times in the past 3-4 years. This is one of the places I always check before I buy, and I get a good percentage of my stuff here. Never once had an issue, and I can count on my stuff being here in a couple of days. Don't mind paying for the expedited processing when I have a large order. A couple more bucks on top of a $200 order is nothing. I feed my Warmachine, Game of Thrones and other habits here. Well done folks.
Delivery was timely, packaging great no damage to contents, product awesome. Adds to army created with Hit the beach, and Fury boxes.
Ordered 2 boxes of mtg, the order was processed and delivered all within less than 2 weeks. Everything there with no problems.
I absolutely love Miniature Market! I ordered Magnastorm on a steal of a deal. It was delivered very quickly. Magnastorm is an awesome game which I have been able to enjoy many playthroughs of. I would definitely recommend Miniture Market and I am sure that I will be using them again in the future!
Fast delivery, protected goods. Less then two weeks to russia. Visible missing part in box, please inspect items carefully before shipping.
Miniature Market is my go-to for anything hobby and boardgame related. They always have the best prices and always deliver your items safely and in a timely fashion.
Pleasure to do business
I love Miniature Market! This site has a great selection of the games I love and the deals are often better than Amazon. Miniature Market often has items you can't get on Amazon, for example, single packs of collectible cards.
Very good place to order games, aides and supplies. The website also has excellent tools to alert you when an item is back in stock. Always my first stop when trying to hunt down hard to find games and painting tools.
Have the best prices and deliver promptly. Never had an issue after more than two dozen orders.
This site is a go to when I'm looking for something I can't find at my LGS or Im looking for a better price.
Great experience with great communication from the seller. Would happily buy from them again.
Best price around and great shipping.
Good service as always
Great and fun variety of nerdiness, especially of t-shirts as gifts
Nice discount on a great product. Thanks again!
Fast service, great prices
Was very well packaged and was very happy with the timely manner I received it
Eclipse 2nd Edition is must have to anyone who loves the eclipse universe. More in depth without having to buy a ton of expansions. Miniature market was quick in delivery and it was in perfect shape.
Miniature Market is rated 4.88 based on 12,304 reviews