Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

Kurtis N
Miniature Market 5 star review on 9th April 2021
Miniature Market 5 star review on 8th April 2021
Christopher H
Miniature market is my go to place. I don’t check Amazon or eBay, I come here. The selection is fantastic, the service is top notch...and the prices are hard to beat.
Miniature Market has some of the best selection I've seen online. Prices are generally below MSRP. Shipping isn't as fast as Amazon, but it is has been pretty reliable.
First time buyer. Loved how my shipment was packaged. Everything was well protected and arrived promptly.
Really like the store, everything I’ve ordered has showed up on time and they have great prices for anything you want.
No Problems.
I’m very pleased with the product and the service. I ordered and within a week I was able to play!!
While I'm sometimes able to find better prices elsewhere on some of the products they offer I generally still prefer to go through miniature market because of the sheer volume of things they have available and the ease of use of their website.
Product was delivered promptly and in perfect condition, exactly as advertised!
Excellent customer service and shipping times!! There has been many times the deals were too hard to pass up on!
I had a Gift Cert, tried to use online on Wed, No work. Called Cust service, After hours. Called Thurs. Turns out they are case sensitive, Should probably put that on the web page. Verified with Cust service that order will be good for Pick-up Friday. Stated it will be. Drive an hour on Friday to get. Not there. Told they didn't turn over the order in the system until the next morning even though I was on the phone with Cust service when I placed it. Told it would be on truck next day. Truck Due between 10:30-11:00am, I let them know I have to walk out door no later than 11:15 to get to an Appointment. I was there at 10:45, 15 minutes before store opens. Truck arrives at 11:30, and I have game in hand at 11:45. I was late to my next thing. Total fail in almost everything.

Only bright spot was in store manager was Very communicative and tried to help as much was in her power.
Always great prices and inventory! Fast shipping and excellent customer service. Definitely my favorite source for all things gaming!
A great place to find materials and hopefully soon opponents to play!
MM always has the best items at the best prices, their customer service is quantum leap years above everybody else!.
Fast Service, got the product in three days. Work with customer service few times to release hold order. Love their hold order was able to same on shipping charges
Great paint job
Excellent service, as always!!
Miniature market has outstanding customer service and is an excellent on-time shipper. Perhaps the most reliable seller of miniatures on the market.
miniature market are by far my most reliable way of sourcing infinity miniatures at good prices. They really can't be beaten in my experience
I switched to Miniature Market about two years ago after my favorite FLGS closed down. They have always offered speedy service, and I have gotten my miniatures/books for good prices. The selection is extensive. I recommend going through their store of single minis.
I’ve ordered a couple times and both orders have gone smoothly and timely. Seems to be a great company offering great gaming products.
Miniature Market is rated 4.83 based on 2,269 reviews