Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

Miniature Market 5 star review on 27th January 2023
Jeremy D
Miniature Market 5 star review on 27th January 2023
Michael H
Fast shipping and a great product at a great price.
About 20 turns in on the first game. Easy to learn with the tutorial and easy to get to the table. I've completed 3 quests but collected zero totems. Fun game. The narrative is engaging and ties together well. Decisions are quickly made and game turns fly by. Overall happy with the purchase. Will need to continue playing to determine if star rating increases or I like the game enough to buy an expansion.
Miniature Market always has a great supply of a variety of hobby products, all at a price that is usually less than what can be found in retail stores. Their shipping has never let me down, and they’re my go-to for orders if my FLGS doesn’t have what I’m looking for!
Great experience! Checkout process was easy and simple. Package arrived promptly with minimal packaging waste. Best of all, I don't get dozens of marketing messages from Miniature Market every day, which is what keeps me coming back. Thank you!
The package was nice and I got what I wanted and it came safely to my place. So I'm truly happy about it and going to put my extra cards in there. So thank you!!! :D
Excellent deals, great variety, super fast shipping. I love buying games from Miniature Market and would recommend them to anyone!
Miniature marker is the best game in town! Good prices, fast shipping, and my packages are always secure and safely arrive! I have been a customer for years and have never had a complaint about their service!
Miniatures Market has great sale prices. Packages are packed with care and shipped promptly.
Great prices, selection, and shipping!
All my purchases have been excellent experiences. I shop here often and don't plan on stopping. If I've ever had questions about orders, they're attentive and quick to respond. No disappointments here.
I will keep coming back here to look for my card games. Ordered from them several times already and they haven't disappointed once. Everything comes well protected and a lot quicker than I had expected.
Fantastic customer service! Everything arrived earlier than expected, and in great condition. I was very excited to find these Battletech minis for the listed sale price. Would recommend!
International first time customer here. The customer support here is 10/10. Fast response, knowledgeable and helpful staff, and fantastic selection.
Good storefront with frequent sales and great service. I did encounter some problems during browsing that required refreshing the page to view products.
Got my order fast and for a good price while it was on sale.
I've bought a lot of products from Miniature Market because they've got great prices and service.
Miniature Market has great prices, and ships quickly. My experience with them was top notch!
Miniature market is my “go to” place when I need a game item. There selection far exceeds my needs and they’re always stock with those hard to find items. I would give them a 10 stars if I could.
Love ordering from this company
Great prices with everything I need always in stock. shipping was fast and simple user interface.
Miniature Market is rated 4.9 based on 24,852 reviews