Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

Jarod H
Miniature Market 2 star review on 9th August 2022
Scott M
1999
As a family we truly love clank! It is the perfect combination of deck builder and board game. I really like this new expansion. The gear tiles rotating are a really neat way to add complexity and strategy. You can block your opponents from escaping so easily and prevent them from stealing your artifact sometimes with the new mechanics. The pieces are well made as always and it feels like a good value for the money. I would definitely recommend this to any Clank! fans.
smaller in scale than her Gargantuan aspect; this mini is really beautifully sculpted and stands rampant, wings and body are a single piece. I did a few painting touch ups on mine to give eah of her heads a bit more dry-brushing impact, but overall, this is one of wizkid's best mini's.
Fantastic service, best prices online. My go-to supplier for all my gaming needs
Good prices and reasonable service. Will continue to use Miniature Market when not supporting a local game store.
I love the system I would be funny though one of the best books I've ever produced
Nice quality for the price. Picture is good enough though not as detailed/sharp as it could be on the mat
They always seem to have decent sales almost every other week with various themes. Always worth it checking them out.
The go to place for all things gaming, unbeatable prices and service
Excellent place for minis to chose from.
Miniature Market consistently has the lowest prices and I have never had any issue with shipping or deliveries. The hold order feature is great as well.
This is the first place I go for my gaming essentials. I have, over the years, been obsessed with different tabletop games (X-Wing Miniatures, Star Wars Armada, Eldritch Horror, Lord of the Ring LCG) and I have consistently relied on Miniature Market for its low prices to keep me out of the poorhouse. I have also stumbled across numerous solo, co-op and roll 'n' write games in the 'new release' list from small publishers that have been welcome additions to gaming night. I also once spent a year cleaning out Miniature Market's leftover stock of Zombicide extras that I will probably never use, but I love seeing littering my shelf like I'm one of those trash grandmas from Labyrinth.
miniatures arrived quickly and in great condition
I love miniature market, they always ship right away and their products are always in good condition. I ordered the double Masters imperial seal playmat and I love it.
Outstanding customer service, quick shipping, great prices.
Great selection of games and unbeatable prices.
Miniature Market is my first choice for any terrain or miniature that I might need. Their selection and pricing is more than competitive, and their customer service is spot on top notch.
Perfect tokens for any game, I got gold and red sets for Outer Rim . Token quality was excellent with the top and bottom edges being smooth with no obvious mold lines.
Miniature market is a top tier source for board games and trading cards. Great prices and reliable delivery times during normal operations. Some big sales can delay shipping but not an issue with the prices offered
As usual, Miniature Market delivered the product quickly and in great condition. Always a pleasure to buy from.
Response was great! I messed up and forgot my sale code in my order. One phone call and the problem was solved! Tgy are Always great but this was above and Beyond! Bravo!
Miniature Market is rated 4.9 based on 21,102 reviews