Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

support@miniaturemarket.com

First I order two items and only recieved one of them. Second the item I did recieve was shoved in a box that was too small. The item was mangled when I received it.
Miniature Market 1 star review on 2nd July 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are so sorry to hear that the paint brushes arrived damaged and the dice were missing! Our warehouse staff definitely messed up your order. Miniature Market prides ourselves on the care that is taken in pulling and packing products and we apologize that attention to detail was lacking for your order. We have reported this situation to the warehouse manager so he can follow up with the appropriate team members. It looks like you have already reached out to our customer service team and that they have resolved the situation. Hopefully, you will give us another try in the future.
I splurged on a set booster box for us to open at opening. A draft booster box came a week after release and the box was damaged upon arrival. I asked for an exchange for the correct box but now 2 weeks later all prices fell and i asked for comeptitive pricing seeing that it was 2 weeks after release. Why pay inflated prices if your not even going to get to enjoy the product when it comes out? Now i havent been buying cases like i used to from this sight but i was hoping loyalty meant something. I wont be shopping here anylonger.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are so sorry to hear that the Magic the Gathering: Modern Horizons 2 - Set Booster Box arrived damaged and it was an incorrect item! Our warehouse staff definitely messed up your order. Miniature Market prides ourselves on the care that is taken in pulling and packing products and we apologize that attention to detail was lacking for your order. We have reported this situation to the warehouse manager so he can follow up with the appropriate team members. It looks like you have already reached out to our customer service team and that they have resolved the situation. Hopefully, you will give us another try in the future.
Sent the wrong item. Ordered a set booster box and got a draft booster instead. Item was pre-ordered a month in advance. Should have been checked multiple times for accuracy over that period.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are so sorry to hear that you received the wrong item. Please contact our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429) and they will be happy to advise you on how to proceed.
I still haven't recieved it.
Keith, We tracked your order and see that it has travelled all around the country! We are sending you out a new shipment; you should have it tomorrow. If the original package ever does show up, simply mark 'Return to Sender' on the box and hand it back to the post office. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
First order you sent the wrong item. You sent the replacement to my former address than the address the original order went yom
Randy, We apologize for the errors and the inconvenience! Please contact our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429) and they will be happy to assist you. We want to make sure that you receive your replacement item at the correct address. In addition, if this new address is permanent, our customer service representative can change the default shipping address to your new one so that this type of error does not happen again. Thank you.
I ordered a package 20+ days ago, and I still haven’t received it.
Ben, Thank you for your review. It looks like your order shipped the day after you ordered it. A member of our customer service team is looking into the tracking and will be reaching out to you shortly. Thank you for your service!
My favorite local game store. Always love making it into the store to peruse the sales and new games.
My giant cards came in a small rectangular box which they were shoved into and bent. I was very disappointed and will never order from here again.
We are so sorry to hear that cards arrived damaged! Please contact our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429) and they will be happy to assist you. Thank you.
I'm hoping the product itself is fine, however I have not yet received it. The scheduled delivery date was 4/13/21 and it is currently 4/22/21. It has been sitting in one spot for 10+ days. A bit disappointing.
Oh no! A member of our customer service team is looking into the tracking and will be reaching out to you shortly. Thank you.
I was very disappointed that the Orc Skeleton case that miniature market got for free, based on my preorder, was sold to the highest bidder instead of being passed on to me. It's too bad too, because otherwise I like the store. But they've lost a lot of my business.
Didn't receive the miniature. This is the first time I was unhappy with MM's usually outstanding service.
We are so sorry to hear that you were missing a mini from your order! A member of our customer service team will be reaching out to you shortly.
Ordered on March 17th. Its April 1st, and no kidding, it still hasn't even shown up.
Daniel, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! A member of our customer service team will be reaching out to you shortly. Your order shipped out on March 18th, and, according to UPS tracking information, it was delivered on March 24th.
The game was released in November 2020 and I got it in March 2021, despite having preordered it in March 2020.
I am disappointed with this business. They did not accurately provide shipping information.
My Boulders came scratched up, just like another reviewer said theirs did.
Was missing ashoulder strap on a bag. Asked for it to be included in another order I planned to make if that was possible. I was ignored for a week and then toldI was being sent a new $40 bag. It takes $60 of the foam made to fill the bag to use it without the sides sagging. I had to go on Amazon to get myself a $10 strap so I would have enough straps for all my bags. I didn't want to spend another $60 on foam filler.
Still haven't received any thing??? Thank you Dan
Daniel, After reviewing the tracking information, It looks like your package was returned to sender. It is currently on it's way back to us. Once we receive it, a member of our customer service team will reach out to you to help resolve the problem.
Didn't receive my order, talked to a representative, was told my order was being re-shipped and still have yet to receive my order. As my first and only issue going through tcgplayer this is a let down.
I was informed that my order was missing key merchandise after it was sent out. After that i couldn't cancel my order that i wouldn't like to get.
As stated in our FAQ, if an item is out of stock on your order, we will refund your account for the item and ship the rest of the order. However, if you would like to return your items, please contact our customer service team (877-326-4429 | support@miniaturemarket.com) and they will be happy to arrange the return for you. We do apologize for any confusion. Thank you.
Have not received my order yet. It’s been over 2 weeks
Garret, We understand your frustration! Although your order shipped out the day after you placed it, the USPS is still on a significant delay due to increased volume and employee availability from the pandemic. It does look like your order finally arrived yesterday. We hope you enjoy your game. Thank you!
Miniature Market is rated 4.88 based on 14,247 reviews