Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

support@miniaturemarket.com

An amazing miniatures site with comprehensive selection of painted and unpainted minis, including great breakouts of otherwise "packaged" minis.
Wow a great store wirh a really great choisie too bad i dont live in the us
Pricing seems to have gotten less attractive over the years, though that may be due to changes in the market. It's also kind of annoying to have to review the store in order to place a product review.
Good selection, order shipped quickly and well packed. I wish it was easier to browse and shop individual paint colors of a particular brand (you kinda already need to know what you’re looking for), but overall very satisfied.
Easy to use, got the dice I wanted, good quality! No negatives
Great pricing, great selection, and the shipping was nicely done and kept my products secure.
Lots of variety, seem to have everything. The search tool was a little tough, sometimes things appeared, others from different categories didn't. I was able to find what I was looking for, it just took a short search.
My go-to "LGS." We've had some shipping issues lately, but I hope we are past all that now. They have a great variety of items and try their best to keep things in stock.
It looks great! Perfect size in comparison with my other figurines.
Very cool models, had to fill some gaps with epoxy.
Miniature Market 4 star review on 30th April 2021
The sales they have on games are hard to pass up on. Some of the games are really good. While some are just okay, my only complaint is the pre-orders. They don’t do a good job giving out the correct information on when they will be available. I pre-ordered a game in February expecting to get it in March and now it’s nearly May and I still haven’t gotten it. If they had the correct month it was going to be released then I wouldn’t of pre-ordered it so long ago. So I would recommend if you pre-order a game do not get anything else on the order like I did, because I’ve been waiting months for Nanga Parbat, mesozooic, and Junggle.
The mechs are good minis. I've played my whole life. They are scaled a little bigger than Ral Partha mechs but I will buy more
Great coverage, not so great container.
Excellent place to find good games, excellent prices, wish they could ship out a lil quicker.
Love the approach! It's not exactly hobby Connect 4, but in that spirit. If you love simple pattern matching with modular play check it out!
The price of my game was more reasonable than other sites and the delivery was precise and prompt. I am mostly excited about the miniatures that came with the game but the whole contents are exciting to me because I am a werewolf aficionado. I am quite pleased and if they have other games that I am interested in I will be ordering from them.
We use Miniature Market for board game purchases. They offer typically the best prices available. Really the only downside is the need for $100 to get free shipping. This isn’t as hard as it sounds especially if you have a group of friends to pool your purchases. All of the items we’ve ordered have arrived in a timely manner and in good condition. I plan to continue to use them for my board game purchases.
Pretty decent flocking for bases. Great for adding that little extra touch to you bases.
Miniature market is top notch! Great products, great customer service!
These plastic soldiers are pretty nice. They are a little chunkier (more stylized) than Perry miniatures, but I was able to swap in some bits from the Perry Agincourt set. They are definitely smaller than heroic scale minis. I used 3mm bases on them and used the thinner bases (that came with them) on some 28mm soldiers. This allows them to stand approximately at the same height on the tabletop. You will need some plastic cement glue to assemble these properly. Don't waste your time with super glue, it will make your life harder.
Miniature Market is rated 4.86 based on 3,825 reviews