Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

support@miniaturemarket.com

The very best variety and value. Now I only use miniature market!
I Love Miniature Market! Quick shipping... well packaged. Competitive pricing ... always the first place i check.
I am very impressed by the options available, but even more especially by the discount offered, it is especially awesome for Infinity! The site is easy to navigate and work with.
Miniature Market is a great place to find the exact miniature you need!
Exactly what I was looking for. I can't wait for my barbarian to level up and wreak some havoc!
I have shopped at Miniature Market a lot through the pandemic. They have supplied me with so many board games to keep our family busy while we were locked up in the house staying safe.
Objects arrived in good condition with a reasonable amount of packaging.
Miniature market is my go-to online game store. I really like the points system for customer loyalty. Your email communication does not bombard my inbox but I like to read announcements and sales.
I've been happy with my Miniature Market purchases. My orders have been delivered pretty consistently and it has started to be my go to place for getting my table top models and paints.
They're great! Quick turnaround time, un-tampered product, small upcharge (due to high demand), overall very satisfied.
I am so happy that miniature market opened a store closer to me. The employees are super nice and it is easy for me to order and pick things up after church on Sundays.
Good prices, ships reliably, I've never had a bad experience with MM.
Of all the online retailers, I end up coming back to Miniature Market the most. Their inventory is extensive and I find their sales are great and have me purchasing things I would not normally consider getting.
Quick and easy shipping. Great customer service
I ordered a game and backpack months ago. When I realized the game was still on backorder (and will be until September), Miniature Market kindly shipped me the game backpack right away!
Fast deliveries and great prices. What else could you ask for?
Miniature Market is an exceptional option for affordable games, some of which like my Axis and Allies: War at Sea are currently out of print. Even though the inventory is shrinking on the product this supplier is trying to keep prices low enough for the common gamer to still enjoy the thill of the hunt for rare pieces in standard sets and for a collector to fill in the gaps in their fleets. Thank you so much from a buyer on limited means.
My favorite local game store. Their selection and pricing cannot be beat. I can get lost browsing in the store for hours. The online mail order is also fast and they pack games to ensure they arrive safely and in “right off the shelf” pristine condition. Visit the store if you can, order online if you need to but Miniature Market deserves your business. You won’t be sorry.
Great prices, great selection, reasonable priced and prompt shipping, all in all a great exoeriance every time.
Easy to shop and purchase. Prompt service and delivery. I have never had a problem with them.
Miniature Market is rated 4.86 based on 4,216 reviews