Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

support@miniaturemarket.com

Miniature Market 5 star review on 17th May 2021
Omar G
James S
Eric B
Eric B
very good customer service and a wide range of products, prices are also fair
If you like deckbuilders or dark nights metal this game is a hit...great art...very take that kind of game play, but does not run too long so you can get revenge on the next play through.
Good price and good service
The service is extremely good. The shipping policy is quite interesting. I haven’t got used to the taxes so sometimes I just spent a little bit over my budget. So it can be displayed with the price if possible. The membership system isn’t interesting enough. It doesn’t get me the vibe to spend like an idiot to get extra discount to buy even more. Overall, MM is one of the best online board games store! Would love to see more Hot Deals in the future!
Always a good source of all things gaming, and with a nice discount, too.
This was a replacement order. When a packaging issue damaged the comic in my first shipment the company was quick to acknowledge the issue and send a resolution! This was fantastic and left a huge impression for my future purchases!
All miniatures delivered have been well packaged as to minimize shipping damage. To date, none of the miniatures that I've order have been damaged. MM has always delivered quickly. I highly recommend!
Love the clean layout and ease of finding and selecting items. Most stuff is cheaper than the sticker price everywhere else, and there are frequent sales. Best of all nowadays, the shipping is fast.
The miniatures look fantastic and the customer service was fantastic
Well packaged and always comes within a week. Love you guys.
When I discovered miniature market I was happily surprised. They have everything I need for D&D and more.
Miniature Market has any tabletop products anyone could possible want at a reasonable price. They ship quickly and deal with any problems that may occur kindly and professionally. I have bought a ton of board games from MM and definitely suggest it for any games anyone could want.
I have had nothing but lovely experiences with MM. All of my orders were fulfilled, shipped and delivered faster than expected!
My first FLGS, the best FLGS, I have a lot of love for them for good reason, many years of great deals and great service.
It's my favorite board game store, hands down. They are so professional, have such a fantastic selection in stock, and always meet or exceed your expectations as a consumer.
Great service and prices!
Miniature Market provides endless sales and opportunities to try out new or classic games. I always look forward to check out their e-mails.
My favorite sleeves... ALWAYS!!!
Outstanding company. Great prices and responsive. My favorite place to order board games and miniatures.
Very timely on delivery and on updates of shipment well packaged I would highly recommend miniature market to anyone
Miniature Market is rated 4.86 based on 4,338 reviews