Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

support@miniaturemarket.com

Great site, always great prices
Good selection, great prices, and fast shipping! What's not to like?
Miniature Market is awesome! Shipping is reasonable(or free) and my items always arrive quickly. I plan on shopping again!
Great storefront, has access to almost everything I need and really good prices.
I bought the New York Zoo board game. It arrived quickly, was packed well, the shipping was affordable, the price was similar to other sites, they carried the game when others didn't have it, and is a really fun game to add to my collection. This was the first time I had ordered from Miniature Market and I was pleased with my experience. I will definitely order again from them. I tried New York Zoo because I enjoyed the Isle of the Cats. If you like puzzles, tile laying games with meeples, or Tetris this is a game you are sure to enjoy. I have yet to win a game, but it is very enjoyable even if you come in last place.
My go-to Online Game Store... their prices are consistently among the best available and they have a wide-variety of product. In particular, I like the Customer Hold option.
good quality
I love these guys!
This is an awesome game. Everyone creates their own civilization and can do it differently each time. Easy to learn, but still complex enough to be interesting.
I was alerted when the frost giant mini was restocked and instantly ordered. When I received it I was very impressed with the quality. If I would ever run a dungeon that the frost giant is the only enemy I will definitely order this again.
I love armada ships especially now since they are doing the clone wars I am slowly building my own separatist fleet I can't wait to get more now I have the beautiful providence class dreadnought as my capital ship
Solid prices and any questions you have are answered quickly. It is missing the personal touch of a small business and that would make this place awesome. It does what it is supposed to do and not sure you can expect more than that b/c they do a good job selling games at good prices.
I love miniature market! Best prices on sealed magic products & accesories. Clearance deals are unmatched.
Miniature Market is an awesome site supporting awesome hobbies. I come here time and again for great deals on my favorite games.
Love the prices (better than Amazon) or anyone else. Very reasonable shipping cost as well as delivery times. Great place to purchase board games (or window shop). Good incentive to spend $100 (free shipping) and get more fun stuff. Love seeing that wish-list grow too.
I recently have gotten into the holy trinity of star wars miniture games. Miniture Market has been a wonderful source to obtain pieces that my local store does not have. Excellent prices as well.
Miniature Market is my go-to retailer for all my gaming needs (and addictions!). Competitive prices, regular sales, and well-packed. I spend $100+ every order to get the Free Shipping.
I like their prices, their service, and their hold feature. Miniature Market is my go-to store for preorders.
I've ordered things from them for over 10 years ranging from singles to board games and they never disappoint. One of the best board game websites around!
Nice update on the GW chimera chassis. Can't wait to put it on the table.
Miniature Market is rated 4.86 based on 3,822 reviews