Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

support@miniaturemarket.com

Miniature Market 5 star review on 17th May 2021
Omar G
James S
Eric B
Eric B
Hey I am from Brazil and for the first time i bought the boardgame Clank from miniature market and loved the full purchase and delivery process. The prices are the lowest out there and the package which traveled all the way down to South America was delivered intact. Since them me and my wife are enjoying the game that became one of our favorites. Thanks guys.
Quick shipping. Fair prices. Great Stock.
Great for starting to paint miniatures Im impressed with these paints the washes are awesome highly recommend it.
Great prices, packaging, and customer service.
So impressed with the selection and quality of minis available. I will be exclusively using MM for all my dnd minis going forward.
This is by far the best and most reasonably priced places to acquire things for card games from deck boxes to binders!
My order arrived well packed and very fast.
In overall, I love your website, I discovered a couple of years ago and once I did my 1st order I have been buying board games and items from it Great products, I really like to purchase from Miniature Market! :)
Site is clear and easy to navigate, shipping is usually pretty quick and they have most of the stuff I was looking for in stock :)
Of all the online places to get miniatures, supplies and other gaming needs Miniature Market is in a class of their own. I've tried other online places but always come back to Miniature Market due to selec8and quality of service.
I don't have a lot of money to spend on tabletop gaming supplies, but that's one of the reasons I like Miniature Market. I also like that they do their best to keep items in stock.
An awesome two player game that only takes 10 to 15 minutes to play. Has great replay value due to using different cards every game.
It took a long time to arrive and the shipping value was not declared, but besides that the product arrived perfectly and safe, no damage. I recommend
Great store! Good price with good communication. I'll be back for sure.
Great prices and great customer service!
Great place to get tabletop items. Known and unknown, expensive and cheap. Detailed and playdough.
Good quality stuff at a really good price. Fast shipping, and good packaging.
Excellent selection and fast delivery!!!!! My first stop for all games!!!!
I accidentally ordered two copies of this. After I contacted MM, they responded the next morning having already corrected my mistake. Great customer service and great prices!
Miniature market has been my go-to for nolzurs miniatures and paints for over a year. Their selection is second-to-none, even having some hard to find miniatures at very competitive prices. Customer service, which I've dealt with twice, has been helpful and quick to resolve my concerns both times. Shipping is done quick and even the free or base shipping options leave their warehouse right away, arrive in great time, and with everything snug and secure. I cannot recommend miniature market enough.
Miniature Market is rated 4.86 based on 4,338 reviews