Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

Jaidynn F
Andrew L
Miniature Market 5 star review on 10th April 2021
Christopher N
Always on time delivery and the minis are in pristine condition. I’ve used them countless times and have never been disappointed.
One of the best game stores for retail products.
Miniature Market has always been a great place for me to find stuff I can't find elsewhere at good prices.
Great service, quick responses and shipping, and they often have deals if you like to hunt for bargains.
Competitive pricing, frequently in stock, always has what I'm looking for.
I have been very happy with my orders from Miniature Market! They ship pretty quickly, the packaging is great, and they don't seem to work on Sundays! I love that. It makes me want to support them more.
Great selection and special pricing! The UI made searching for desired products easy. Also great options for shipping.
They got me everything I ordered in a reasonable amount of time. Effective and minimal packaging while keeping everything safe within.
Good service but the shipping costs changed every time I priced the item.
I've tried a handful of online board game shops, and Miniature Market is by far my favorite. I love their shopping experience, their shipping prices are super reasonable, and their customer service is fast and helpful. They've become my new go-to place for board games!
Fantastic store!!
Lots of choices and great prices!!
Will definitely be ordering from these guys more often.
Received the game right away! Very fun game!
I love Miniature Market and they are the place I exclusively have been getting my Marvel Champions products outside of the small edge case here or there. I think their customer support is prompt, friendly, and helpful and I've never come out of an experience thinking less of the company.
Great store!
Speedy delivery, great customer service. Excellent prices!
Excellent seller, the best in my personal opinion, they answer the messages when there are products problems with the games, they are very attentive and the games arrive without problems.
I love buying from this place. They are amazing place.
The products are good, the price are reasonable. Love the discounts by the way.
But most of all, the staffs here are terrific.
One unfortunate thing about this place is that, some of the products are not available if you are living aboard like me.
Great Service!
I know I can always rely on MM to have the best prices on my games, the selection is 2nd to none. The staff is eager to assist and knowledgeable.
Miniature Market is my go to place for board games and miniature shopping. I have used them for years. In some forums they frown on not supporting local stores. In my case, the store I used for many years had lousy customer service, higher prices, and no loyalty to me as a long time customer. I've talked with people in Miniature Market's customer service. They are like good local gaming stores used to be. Yes, this is a big online place, but it also has better prices and loyalty to long time customers. Better service, better prices. Can't beat it.
Miniature Market is rated 4.84 based on 2,348 reviews