Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

Miniature Market 5 star review on 10th January 2022
Anthony G
Miniature Market 5 star review on 10th January 2022
Anthony G
Excellent pricing, speed and service. The folks at the Manchester store are superb. I always enjoy stopping by when I can.
Extremely easy to place an order online and pick it up the next day. The employees were helpful and nice and patient even though it was a busy day in their store. Will definitely keep shopping there.
I love shopping at Miniature Market. I’m on here at least once a week looking at miniatures and the great sales on games! Prices are great and the variety is fantastic.
Fast shipping and amazing products
The order was shipped well.
Great selection for the whole board game hobby
my miniatures arrived on tie and in great condition. Definitely, a great experience.
Best prices I’ve found in store or online for any board game related products. Be they games or accessories
Wide variety of available games at a decent price. Fast turnaround
Been a long time customer and am overjoyed with your success. Materials and packing are also top notch. Customer service is also very rapid and willing to assist. From single cards and minis to board games miniature market is always my 1st check. Shipping is super fast and affordable also. Really glad I’m a customer.
It arrived earlier than I expected and exactly what I wanted! Missed some pulls I wanted but all in all what I expected!
I had no clue where to start my mini painting journey, but was lead to miniature market through google. It was the best thing to happen to me in 2021! The best prices on items, shipping info is included so there is no guesswork, and there are tons of products to go through! My go-to from now on.
Miniature Market took great care when shipping my game accessory purchase. I can't think of anyone more helpful to find the right product along with great prices on games and accessories. I will be needing more items in the future and will be ordering from here, for sure.
Great site and the price matching really works.
Fun minis, arrived promptly and as shown. Perfect for DnD nights!
Good prices, never a long wait to receive my orders, good selection, orders always show up well packed and protected. Zero complaints.
The packaging was fantastic, no dents, only one box had a slight tear in the plastic packaging but that can't be controlled and doesn't matter because the actual game pieces were intact. I continue to do business with Minimark because of their shipping discount, packaging, timely shipping, and overall prices. I'm worried about the new merger but we'll see what happens. I hope that Asmodee doesn't ruin a good thing as they usually do.
Just found Miniature Market a month or so back because I also just discovered the game Keyforge. I have to say that they both are awesome! I am an avid eBayer and 90% of the time now, I am price-checking eBay against Miniature Market published pricing. They are usually that competitive with their pricing! Huge selection of games and supplies as well. If I can catch a clearance sale on an item I need or am looking for like sleeves or penny soft sleeves, chances are I am stocking up for the next 6-12 months LOL! Orders have been delivered accurately every time and shipping timeframes have been fast. If you're a gamer, Miniature Market is definitely worth checking out and chances are, you'll be bookmarking their website just like I did. Thanks for helping to keep gaming affordable Miniature Market!
My friend loves his mini-set but most especially Drizzt and his cat.
Excellent customer service! Even during the holidays they managed to get my games to me fast. That and they are true to their word when it comes to their price match policy even during the holiday season where there are deals all over the internet. Highly recommended!
Miniature Market is rated 4.88 based on 13,999 reviews