Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

support@miniaturemarket.com

My miniature came without it's box, but was packed very well. The miniature came in excellent condition. I would have preferred it came in it's own box because it is a gift, but I'm very satisfied with the miniature. I recommended Miniature Market to fellow gamers and will order again in the future.
Delivery is quick and while the boxes on the outside arrived mangled to all heck the packaging on the inside kept the game boxes themselves in pristine condition. My flip ship distance card was bent and my Scythe instructions were dog eared but this is a result of those companies packaging and not Miniature Markets.
Good shipping, product arrived safe and quickly.
Good availability, fast shipping.
This item was a part of a separate order that was missed. Sent a message to customer support and they immediately shipped out no questions asked and received it 2 days later. Great customer service.
Easy to order products and navigate the website. I wish products had more pictures or descriptions because I find myself often Googling or looking up the products elsewhere before ordering, which sometimes leads to too much hassle and prevents me from ordering altogether.
Pretty good market. I would LOVE a way to filter by species and gender. Would make finding the hero miniatures I'm looking for SO much easier.
Great starter set. Will be buying again to try to mix my own colors.
Covers well!
Miniature Market always has good prices (even better sales) and a fairly good selection. Their location is a bit of an annoying drive, I have had a few issues with my orders here and there, but I always got what I paid for in the end with minimal hassle.
Excellent selection and service for the boardgame enthusiast.
Friendly staff and great deals. This is our go to board game store.
Clean games all heavily discounted and delivered promptly.
I think I had to wait a little before shipping, but the announcement is smooth and reassuring. I will also shop at the miniature market.
Been buying from Miniature Market for years with no problems. But wish they would have sales on their Games Workshop products but other then that they been great.....
Great selection, packages delivered on time. Wasn't thrilled with the way they were packaged but other than that no complaints
Great selection when GW can get them stocked.
Fast turn around on exactly what I needed! The minis were safely packed in plenty of packing peanuts, which while not ideal, certainly gets the job done. Arrived in less than 2 weeks, which was perfect. Reasonably priced for what they were, and plenty of selection. I was able to find exactly what I needed. Only down side is there is some crusty residue on a couple of the minis themselves. I don't know what it was from, but it easily came off with the back of a hobby knife and a good toothbrush scrub. Over all great service! They kept me in the loop from check out to package arrival. I will definitely be purchasing from them again.
Great inventory, customer service, easy to use website, and shipping. There are several items that are out of stock and don't appear to reenter stock frequently.
What I like most about miniature market is being able to put my game requests on hold. This is so helpful to buy a bunch of games and have them delivered prior to occasions. The vast quantity of games make it a great place to do my game shopping. Not only are prices reasonable, but they send offers and coupons to make them even cheaper. Other places just have you register so they can spam you with games they just want to push. But Miniature market actually sends coupons and discounts to your email. I have unsubscribed to most of the places I buy games from, but not miniature market. Just last week I got a $5 coupon for simply being with them for 1 year. Thank you Miniature Market. Oh, I almost forgot, a big thank you to customer service. They always get my issues resolved. Also, I have never had any issue with a game I get from them. The games are always new and in perfect shape.
Miniature Market is rated 4.86 based on 3,832 reviews