Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

support@miniaturemarket.com

Great product at a great value. This mini showed up faster than I thought and my table loves it!
After a few orders this became my primary way to buy games.
This site is great! I've bought over 100 minis from them and have yet to be disappointed.
Always has what I'm looking for.
Fast shipping as always. Professional customer service with fast response time.
Great processing and fast shipping.
I really enjoy Miniature Market, I have been shopping here for years, and enjoy being able to have access to single purchasing minis.
Fantastic! Very quick to ship my order and the minis arrived well packaged and in perfect condition.
Love the service and have had no issues over the past 3 years I have used the site. Also everything is affordable to prices elsewhere which is a big plus for a broke college student like myself.
The packaging of my items was excellent and they all arrived unharmed. I will be buying more in the future!
Great price for some right out of the box terrain! I'm painting an urban sci fi army and this is a great addition to my battle terrain, but the open nature means I can use it for fantasy games like dnd. I especially love the water effect from the resin!
I had issues with UPS shipping, but Miniature Market’s customer service was delightful and easy to work with. The miniature itself is also beautiful
Love it ! Everything came nicely packed ! And i'm happy !
Fast Service as always
Good, reliable and quality
My order arrived quickly, which is great for ordering minis when the party does something unexpected and I need to add some minis quickly. For the most part the minis arrived in great condition, and everything was packaged very well.
Low prices, easy ordering, and you only have to spend $100.00 to get free fast shipping. Sorry local store, Sorry manufacturer. I am ordering from miniature market again.
I really love shopping with Miniature Market. I had a question about an order and was lucky to have been able to talk with Dave. Great customer service. Selection and quantities are great. They have everything I wanted and more. The shipping is reasonable cost and quick. Great site.
The Force pack came without any issues. I have already taken the Mechs and painted them. And used them in a game.
Great buy! May the 4th be with you! 😍