Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

Miniature Market 5 star review on 12th April 2021
Thomas M
Miniature Market 5 star review on 11th April 2021
Jaidynn F
Package came in within 5 days in a well conditioned, large package. The product was in great condition. The plastic miniatures that I ordered as well were in great condition. I will continue buying from Miniature Market for the foreseeable future!
Great customer service, and great sales. Gladly shop here.
Easy to navigate and find those hard to find models for DND
Great deals long delivery time
Good detail, sturdy material, took paint well. I love it!
Always find great deals here when shopping.
Love it. Fast delivery and low prices
This is the 3rd or 4th brick I have gotten from MM and honestly I’ve never gotten a broken mini, they care about the packaging. I love that they keep the pricing pretty consistent and it’s no joke about how much I’ve saved with the discounts.
I had recently started my hobby of collecting Star Trek vessel when I started to realize that my affinity to collect them was taking up some valuable display space. As much as I would like to show them off, I knew that this wouldn't be possible. As part of a model fan group, someone recommended the foam trays from this site. Once I took a look and saw your products I decided to order four of the trays.
I am quite happy with the durability and the configurability of how the foam cores can be utilized. Now part of me wishes that the core foam itself had tear away parts depth wise but I'm still happy that my ships have a place to 'rest' and can rotate them to be on display when needed. Currently I've used 2.5 of the foam trays but soon I'll be 3 out of the 4 trays. I forgot to add that value and price matched up well and happy to have invested in it.
Now if only configurable model display stands would be made available. *hint hint*
Great, just as described!
I've bought from Miniature Market for many years. They always have quality products at reasonable prices.
Product arrived promptly and in good condition.
Excellent version of a classic. High quality components, very well thought out and tested rules and wonderful gameplay. Very happy with this addition to the library.
My go-to place for minis. The prices are reasonable and the shipping is affordable. I can find just about whatever I'm looking for and if something's out of stock, I can set up an alert. The few times I've needed to contact customer service, they were accommodating and quick to respond.
Miniature Market é a melhor MINIATURE SHOP DO MUNDO!
Great price!
The game came very quickly and in great condition.
I love their product availability, pre-orders, ability to hold orders, and prompt shipping times. Spend $100 and get free shipping is fair as well.
Miniature Market is my go-to company for it's excellent selection of gaming figures and modules. Shipping time and pricing is top notch too. Highly recommended.
Was missing the character card, Asmodee/Fantasy Flight is completely useless. Mini Market got me the replacement I needed with no trouble at all.
Miniature Market is rated 4.84 based on 2,668 reviews