Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

Miniature Market 5 star review on 10th January 2022
Anthony G
Miniature Market 5 star review on 10th January 2022
Anthony G
Excellent customer service! Even during the holidays they managed to get my games to me fast. That and they are true to their word when it comes to their price match policy even during the holiday season where there are deals all over the internet. Highly recommended!
My go to source for hobby games and supplies.
Best gaming store online, hands down. Always willing to help save money and combine shipping, and the new price match option assures you won’t find a better deal anywhere.
It would have been a five star, but the time it took to get to me was disappointing.
Buying from Miniature Market is a no-brainer. They are quick and the item was well packed. I was on the fence about buying this item at first but when I noticed it cheaper on another site, Miniature Market matched the price. Super highly recommend.
I haven't quite broken the code on Star lord yet, but he is super unique. His "push the limit" play style is a super unique and fun twist. Even if the first time I played him I though his ability said an encounter card for EACH COST REDUCED BY.....haha.
One of many delightfully unique characters from this story - well made into miniature form
The Market is your friend, obey the market. Now that I have that bit of Paranoia out of the way, this is THE spot for online unpainted miniatures. The selection is amazing and you cannot beat flat rate shipping up to $99.00. I have started painting again and I will go nowhere else. I just purchased the young Red and Blue dragons, they were shipped out to me quickly and arrived well packed. Out of stock items are quickly restocked and made available. Amazing customer service ad tracking too. Go nowhere else for your miniature needs.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Chris! We're so happy that your experiences with us have been nothing but positive. We hope your painting goes smoothly, and thank you again for supporting Miniature Market!
Awsome bags I have 4 of them since most of my gaming is done elsewhere besides my home. I received 2 for Christmas then ordered 2 more. They are very thick and the zippers seem to be very good.
Miniature market is my go to place to get hard to find kits for my hobby and gaming needs. Great prices and super fast shipping!
Great selection, and timely delivery. What more can I ask for?
Always come in clutch when I need a certain mini!!
Purchase was great through and through! Came in great condition and on time for a great price. Thanks!
I shopped here because they had items I couldn't find elsewhere. Shipping was way faster than I expected!
A wide selection of games at great prices. Would recommend anybody looking for old to new as well as harder to find games.
Fantastic shipping was fast and the box was packaged safely.
Miniature Market is my go-to store for board games. Thanks for the great customer service, selection, and shipping times!
I had "leveled up" at coolstuffinc inc after spending five grand there and thought I would never leave because I got my permanent discount but miniature market has just been objectively superior over the last five years. Often in price and always in selection.
Always a delight to order from, though I will say the items are sometimes over-packed. If they're going to use so many packing peanuts, I really wish they'd use the biodegradable ones.
Great Prices and Great Customer Service! Never had an issue with them.
Miniature Market is rated 4.88 based on 14,000 reviews