Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

Miniature Market 5 star review on 15th November 2022
Matt B
Miniature Market 5 star review on 15th November 2022
Matt B
Great customer service. If you’re ever in St. Louis, I highly recommend stopping by one of their stores.
MM has been my go-to game store for a long while now. I have few local stores, small town, and their customer service has been terrible. Miniature Market has always been there for me though! Any issue I've had there has been multiple ways to get it resolved. Even when processing and shipping was delayed I knew I could count on Miniature Market.
It is a very nice piece for display or to use on the table. Can be painted to look like what you want and customized. Can be used as a dice tower as well.
Fast service with good customer support.
Been buying here for years, always very happy with them!
a very good product, and delivered very fast
Great and quick shipping!
Product came faster than I expected and was in perfect condition.
I have ordered through miniature market a few times now and have had a great experience every time.
The decks were delivered in perfect condition, much quicker than I had anticipated. T The checkout process was smooth and simple to follow. I will definitely be purchasing from Miniature Market again.
Great selection and customer service!
I love this place I buy everything I need (and want) here.
Took a while to ship out (almost a month!) But that was due to the changing over of warehouse. While I understand, I was originally bummed that the items I bought as gifts more than likely wasn't going to be on time. But ince the items shipped out, they were here in no time& actually arrived ON my boyfriend's birthday! He loves this site & we'll continue to purchase!
Everything was ok
Another Survivors for my games
Love it, it's just as expected. Amazing!
Item showed up in good condition and very quickly. The only complaint I had was the size of the box. It was over 50% bubble wrap. You could have comfortably fit 4 of the boxes in the box they shipped it in.
As a lover of all things Battletech Clan, I was excited to get this book. I wasn't disappointed! This edition does a great job breaking down each Omnimech's loadout and operational history as well as covering other mechs involved within the Clan Wars. The line drawings are clear and crisp. I highly recommend this book to anyone wanting more Clan reference material.
This is an adorable game, especially spot on for families with children. If you're looking for a game for the Christmas season, this one is truly thematic and will be fun for all. If you're looking for something that is easy to learn and doesn't take long to play, this is a great choice!
Great ordering experience and great prices. It was a longer wait then I anticipated and would have been nice if the automated email had a number of days to wait, that way I would have known when to reach out.
Miniature Market is rated 4.9 based on 22,876 reviews