Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

Graham P
Matt P
Matt P
Stacie H
Always great support, my last purchase was pretty much from a product return credit and it all went perfect,
Messed up making my first order and customer service was incredibly helpful during it all out.
You guys were fantastic in getting my order out promptly and in great condition!
Miniature market is an easy to use site that has a very wide selection. They get things too you quickly and get back to you with questions just as quick.
Miniature Market us always the 1st place I check for new games. This expansion has been on my wishlist for about 6 months when 1 day I got an alert it was in stock. I bought it immediately at a great price and had it 2 days later. Perfect.
Low prices and fast shipping. I have no experience with their customer services, but the site is my primary source for board games. In the current climate, where five stars means "adequate" and anything less is deficient, I can't rate the site any less than five stars.
Mini market has great selection and ships fast.
Out standing quality I don't come to expect much from pre painted minis but this one was with out issue and wonderful looking paint quality. No bent parts or bad mold lines
Quick shipping and great prices, will definitely be ordering again.
These products were provided for sale, at below msrp, and was shipped out the day miniature market received them.
Miniature Market is my go to game store. They have a huge inventory of games, including newer and older titles, and everything in between. From single cards to play mats to dice and even Kickstarter exclusives. You'll find everything you could ever want or need under one roof, Miniature Market, for all my gaming needs.
Everything worked as expected. Communication was good, the product showed up without any damage and the pre-order was clear.
Been a customer of theirs for years and they don't disappoint.
Well packaged. Everything protected and I was so happy when I received it a day before the estimated arrival time.
Perfect for running a detective based rpg! Just what i was looking for and fits the 1in grid I'm using.
Always prompt on shipping and the products arrive in excellent condition. Love this site
Miniature Market has what you need, at a great price, and ships quickly! I highly recommend buying from this vendor! They have earned a repeat customer with me...A+++
I love the products and glad these items are available. I will do more future purchases.
Easy to use website and fantastic selection of miniatures!
I’ve wanted this mini for a while now. Finally got it. The mini is great but the sword likes to bend a lot which can be fixed easily with some hot and cold water.
Miniature Market is rated 4.87 based on 7,452 reviews