Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

support@miniaturemarket.com

Pretty good. The detail isn't great but the basic figures are interesting and you get a lot for the value.
Pleasant enough experience I would order from MM again, but only if something is seriously reduced in price. The shipping delay (while not MM's fault) makes me wary of ordering from them too often.
This paint works fine, just don't mix up the caps as only the caps are labelled, there is no label on the can itself. Ask me how I know this.
While my order took much longer than expected, when the issue was brought up my order was re packaged and shipped quickly.
My daughter was thrilled that there is a Unicorn. I can now get her and my son to play as a family which great fun. I am a little disappointed that there are far fewer scenarios in the expansion than the base game. That said this is a great family game ... if you don't get the expansion definitely get the base game.
Very consistent service. Never had a problem with an incorrect order. Despite not having the cheapest prices on the net, prices are competitive and their shipping options are reasonable enough that ordering from them can beat competitors who price products low but ship at high prices. I recommend buying from them.
I’ve had nothing but good experiences from MM!
Really like it. Use them frequently for a lot of my purchases in spite of my being in Canada (where shipping isn't as great for us).
Never had any issues with MM. Prompt and accurate delivery. A great site I promote to all my friends!
Very nice place to find miniatures, whether painted or unpainted. I have also seen some very nice terrain and other stuff that isn't D&D related. Overall good website.
I've bought a few things from here and all of them I think are worth the money I spent.
Thought it would be smaller, oddly large for a nothic but I still love the miniature
Miniature Market has a great selection with reasonable prices. I wish they would have higher quality product images for some of their selections.
Very beautiful mini but smaller than I thought
Most of the Wiz Kids have minor seems where the mini was joined, and this is no different. But its not bad and with very little cleanup it looks great. I was particularly pleased with the clear base, that makes the octopus more fun!
Access to a wide range of games. Prompt deliveries. Never had a bad experience.
Miniature market is a great place, with great prices, and I feel like I'm supporting actual people instead of a nameless corporation
Best place to get any tabletop supplies, be it the games themselves or gaming peripherals. Customer service is top notch, above all the competition.
Product was crisp and vibrant. Shipped fairly quickly as well. Would recommend.
These minis are of pretty good quality and as there's not a lot of shadowrun one out there it's a good start.
Miniature Market is rated 4.86 based on 3,821 reviews