Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

support@miniaturemarket.com

Great place. Excellent customer service. Really dangerous having it local and being able to pop in and see dent and dings.
Delays were and continue to be unavoidable, just part of business in the age of COVID. Miniatures Market kept me updated on a regular basis. And the product quality is stellar! Hope to be able to purchase some more BattleTech mechs in near future!
Great price and free delivery. Very happy with my purchase
Great pricing and fast service
I have been purchasing games from Miniature Market for 3 years now and I have never had any problems and my games always arrive on time and in perfect condition. It is no wonder why I keep coming back :)
The minis in this are amazing and have awesome detail. Some arrived with bent weapons, but were easily straightened.
Super quick and light but fun game. I see us breaking this out as an interim between heavy games. Really unique and polyomino concept. Oh miniaturemarket.com right... great as always 😅 I don't really expect anything less from them.
Miniature Market has always been a great way for getting individual minis in great condition (and they’ve always arrived sooner than expected). If you need minis, you need Miniature Market.
Good website. Easy to find games in looking for.
A great place with great products! Will definitely be shopping here again!
I love this game and glad that I was able to find a copy to complete my collection. Shipping was quick and easy. Thanks!
That product was awesome but the service here is even Better guys are always a huge help with any questions about anything. Awesome store awesome workers
Very fast, efficient, I was able to track we order very well and it arrived undamaged. I'm very happy.
Miniature market is great! I received my game within a couple of days. Other online stores like asmodee and coolstuffinc can’t compare to miniature market. I love it!
Great prices and selection. Ordering is very easy thanks to layout of website and phone ready version.
I got the Boulder Deck 40+ CLEAR to store the cards that came with my copy of Street Fighter the Miniatures Board Game. Each character comes with a 41 deck of cards that I have put penny sleeves on and there's plenty of space for a full sleeve in the future. If you buy an Ultimate Guard Boulder Deck Case and use standard penny sleeves from Ultra Pro then the penny sleeves will not fit properly and can warp/curve your cards. I have been using a paper cutter to precisely snip the penny sleeves so the cards in the sleeves will fit with this product. The cases are well made sturdy plastic with the handy feature of being transparent small and conveniently putting your cards into the 2 halves of the case when playing with the cards.
Miniatures market has a great selection of models, paints and other gaming supplies that my local game store doesn't have on the shelves on a regular basis. Additionally, their E Commerce interface is way better than my local game store, leading me to pick Miniature Market.
Package was packed very well and showed up fast. I couldn’t ask for anything more.
Fun, Fast pace, Easy to learn worker placement game. A must have staple for any table top board gamer.
Exellent miniatures, one of the best resin minis i ever seen. If u need a good and cheap reinforsments in power armour, then this box is for u. Minigun and plasma rifle is a good kickers at long range, and hummer- m8 what can i say about hummer with jet enjine- its just devastating. But to play with this box u will need card set- do not forget about it.
Miniature Market is rated 4.86 based on 3,728 reviews