Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

support@miniaturemarket.com

Miniature Market has emerged in recent years as one of the very best sellers of new and previously released miniatures. I am impressed with their pre-order system and reasonable pricing, which allows me to preview new releases well in advance of other sites' availability.
I support miniature market because I find prices are generally competitive with other online retailers, but I am not sending my money to amazon (which I count as a positive). The online portal is great for browsing, and the ability to add items to a wishlist or set restock/release alerts is fantastic. Another big factor for me is the ability to pre-order. I have a couple games already pre-ordered (with a couple more games holding to ship with pre-orders when they arrive), and I expect I will continue to use Miniature Market for most of my game purchases.
Miniature Market is our "Go-To" for 110 sleeved card deck boxes. Yes, 110 card, because they have room for token cards in addition to the deck. The sleeve selection has a sleeve for most any taste. The deck boxes range from basic, simple, functional boxes to the more elaborate boxes, Miniature Market carries a good variety to choose from. Prices are among the best we have found, which also helps.
Love the size of it, works perfect, great feel of the pad.
Great games at great prices. Shipping times are not bad either. Never had a problem with any of my orders. Questions were always answered promptly and adequately. Only complaint is that I would like to see more product pictures, but because I've usually watched a review or two before I purchase a game it's not that big of a deal, but it would still be nice though.
Affordable, quality products with good shipping rates.
Definitely looks cool, will be better once it’s all painted up
Amazingly fast shipping
Good quality mat. The stitching along the edge doesn’t affect sliding cards on and off the mat.
Great service as usual!
Excellent service, selection, and great prices!
Fantastic online shopping experience. Always clean and easy to navigate and put things in your wishlist. Great customer service when inquiring about the status of an order. Thank You.
Arrived quickly, great service.
A great mid-light weight train game. Somewhere between Paris connection and Chicago express. Beautiful art by one of my favorite board game artist Ian O'Toole
Perfect, thank you very much for making these products possible in Brazil.
Miniatures arrived on time and in great condition. I have already put in a second order!
Excelent prices on products and specially on delivery to my country!
Minatare Market is a top notch online store. They are competitive with pricing, prompt with shipping, and will always respond in a timely manner to questions or concerns. Have never had any issues with the shipping of products and they ship with AirPod packing supplies over packing peanuts, which makes the disposal INSANELY better (not normally an issue, but when you have a very real board game problem you notice these things). Like most online stores, searching without knowing what you are looking for can be a pain, there isn't much room for browsing when the "shelves" are so large. So you need to have an idea of what you are after BEFORE shopping really. Can easily recommend MM for anyone looking to buy.
This was awesome to paint. the wing is a little folded in but with some heat you can move it no problem. Very large and very impressive on the table. It's a keeper.
This is my second order from Miniature Market and both times, the orders were processed quickly, so the packages arrived prior to their estimated date at checkout. The selection and prices are great, so I'm very pleased!
Miniature Market is rated 4.86 based on 4,133 reviews