Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

Miniature Market 5 star review on 7th May 2021
James C
Miniature Market 5 star review on 7th May 2021
Julio D
Very good service. Customer service could be more precise when it comes to explaining on how certain things work, such as when you preorder items
Easy website to navigate made finding what I want simple. I was able to preorder the product with confidence and it arrived well packaged in good condition. My only request would be to mail preorders sooner to account for shipping time vs release date, so the product arrives on the release date. Other than that, love this company.
Very great prices!
Looks really good for a swamp. Used them for mu deathguard.
Always a good value and I'm a big fan of the oversized spin down D20.
Great product and very fast shipping.
First order you sent the wrong item. You sent the replacement to my former address than the address the original order went yom
Randy, We apologize for the errors and the inconvenience! Please contact our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429) and they will be happy to assist you. We want to make sure that you receive your replacement item at the correct address. In addition, if this new address is permanent, our customer service representative can change the default shipping address to your new one so that this type of error does not happen again. Thank you.
Deck boxes were great. Miniature Market packages well and shipping is fast and inexpensive.
Fantastic selection of products, all at a discount compared to buying direct. Shipping is quick and everything always arrives safely and as advertised!
Miniature Market has been my reliable source for being able to pre-order Ultra Pro binders for every set. They can be hard to find in-stock after they are released, so it makes it so much easier to have a place to pre-order them every time.
Products were the cheapest on the market and they shipped very quickly. I'm thoroughly satisfied!
Shipping was phenomenal. Zero issues whatsoever. Thanks!
I always get great service at MM. Shipping is reasonably fast and they offer fairly priced expedited services and free local pickup. Products always come as described and in good condition with secure packing. I'm definitely going to keep shopping here!
Quick delivery and everything arrived in great shape. Awesome packs and would buy from here again!
Product exactly as expected, Miniature Market is communicative and always a great seller. Will continue to buy MTG products from MM.
Miniature Market became my LGS of choice purely by whim midst pandemic. Tired of Amazon Stores faking massive preorders and using my funds as a lengthy interest free loan; I have been 100% satisfied with the consistency and timely delivery of multiple boxes of cards as well as deck boxes, sleeves, containers and memorabilia for DnD sessions. If you're a fan of any of these and specifically if you're a fan of ALL of these. Please give Miniature Market a try. They deserve your business.
Great product assortment and inventory level, competitive pricing, prompt shipping and items even showed up a day early! Couldn't be happier.
Was able to find what I was looking for at a great price and shipping was quick. Have already been a repeat customer since this order.
Has everything I need and customer service is always on top of things.
Not only did I find some excellent out-of-print FoW minis at Miniature Market, but they are always in great shape both in terms of kit and packaging. If you see it on Miniature Market, buy it. Don't take a chance on ebay.
Miniature Market is rated 4.86 based on 3,934 reviews