Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

Mark L
Eduardo V
Jeremy F
Eduardo V
Miniature Market is my go-to place for games of all ranges and difficulties. The frequent sales save me money on games on my wish list. Even when games aren't on sale, they are priced competitively and frequently in stock. When I'm in the area and go by the store, the employees make excellent recommendations and are very helpful.
Good selection and good prices. It would be nice if the free shipping was available for purchases of $50 instead of $100.
Item was easy to find on website and was shipped quickly and safely. Arrived undamaged and quickly. Customer Service was helpful. Will continue to shop at Miniature Market
Great working with them. Customer Service responds quickly. I highly recommend!
Perfectly painted and in perfect condition. Can't beat that price for a painted miniature.
favorite online retailer.
Good prices and my minis came earlier than I expected. Really couldn't ask for more.
Quick shipping, great prices, and a wonderful rewards program.
They got it to me as soon as they had it. Nothing else to say, really. They do their job well.
Great service. Always prompt, and great quality. I recommend this site to all my d&d friends.
excellent prices on minis and foam cases. Decent speed getting things delivered. They are my first choice for things my local game shop doesn't have in stock.
Stock up so you can get the free shipping deal, it's worth it
I love buying my figures and accessories from Miniature Market. The amount of inventory they have is greater than any other I've come across. As a person that collects and paints Miniatures , I love the fact that if they do not have an item in stock they have a button to let you know when it comes in stock. I've also went to their store in St. Louis and its a great environment for any gamer and they may have things there that are not on their website.
Miniature Market has amazing inventory and the price is pretty good.
Ordering process was simple and a good selection of product was available
All the minutes I have bought here are excellent. Shipping is prompt and I have always been happy with the service. I highly recommend this company
Great site, extremely good service
Super love the great selections of board and card games!
I took advantage of Minature Market's Memorial Day sale (thank you to my fellow veterans). I bought two board games, cheaper than the asking price on Amazon. I was able to track my items the entire time. Very user friendly, and a terrific selection of games and miniatures.
I am very pleased with the timely manner of shipping. This is a great company and i cant wait to order more from them.
Miniature Market is rated 4.87 based on 5,592 reviews