Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

Miniature Market 5 star review on 29th June 2022
David B
Miniature Market 5 star review on 26th June 2022
Brian P
Thanks for the fast service, Love using ya'lls paints.
Fast delivery.
Miniature Market has been awesome. Great service and great selection of board games!
Miniature Market has great prices and service, so we keep coming back to place orders. We also like the rewards program!
Always the best prices when compared to other retailers, with earlier access to preorders than others I’ve tried! Happy customer!
The item got here pretty quick, and was easy to pick out and buy online. The website is clean and easy to navigate towards the items I wish to buy.
The miniture is awesome and I'm one step closer to having every minitaure I need for Curse of Strahd.
Incredibly fast shipping, very well packaged, arrived in a much large box than needed for three books, but appreciate the care that went into making sure everything arrived saftely.
I always know I’ll get the best quality products from Miniature Market. It’s always the first place I check for all my games and gaming supply needs!
I absolutely love this mini, it's a perfect description of one of my players characters in our current campaign!
Never once had a bad experience - ordering and shipping have always been simple and fast, and the one shipping issue that came up was resolved immediately. Customer service is very responsive, and the sales are always appreciated. Would love to see the return of the "Deal of the Day"!
Great peices
Incredibly fast shipping, and the quality of the product is even better than I thought it would be.
I’m thrilled with my minis. For the price I paid, I got some great classics!
Everything on time and as expected
Ordering from the website was straightforward. Shipping time was fairly quick. Knowing how big the items would be, I was surprised by how large the box was when it arrived. It turns out it's because of how securely everything was packed! Nothing was budging inside that package during transport. I will definitely be purchasing from them in the future!
Love the store the gaming and the prices. Great store
Miniature Market is my go to, non-local, game store!
Got this set for my wife who loves the pink ranger. I’m happy was a great set to purchase. Hoping i can get the other sets too.
Good prices and quick shipping
Miniature Market is rated 4.89 based on 20,017 reviews