Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

Adetola S
MARC A
Miniature Market 5 star review on 15th June 2021
Josef K
Quick delivery, good selection and reasonable prices. Pretty much all I can ask for.
Great company with great customer service and prices
Slip Strike (Blue) was a big hit with my son - I bought it for his birthday and we played it that night. It is easy to learn but actually much more challenging than you might think. I also bought Slip Strike (Orange) and we looked through the cards but haven't played yet - looking forward to many games in our near future!
There was a mixup w/ my order and I received the wrong edition; however, customer service was quickly responsive and helpful, and a replacement arrived lightning-fast. Will continue to shop here!
Fantastic prices. Fast shipping with very good packaging.
I'm really happy that my friend told me about this site. Lots of selection, the prices are fair and the special sales and deals are really good!
Miniature Market remains my go-to for tabletop minis. They've got a great storefront, great prices, and a fast and transparent turnaround on shipping. I was able to get some items on clearance sale for a deep discount as well.
Great selection of items, prices are great
Miniature Market is always extremely fast with shipping out items. I received my order of Flesh and Blood blitz decks by the end of the week. The cards were packaged well and in pristine condition. The prices were competitive with other retailers as well. Excellent service all the way around.
I have made many orders from miniature market and they have been exemplary in accuracy, speed, and pricing.
A great site to use! Free shipping over $100 is great because I find hitting that $100 easy to do with all of the great products that they have. The shipping I find that the products arrive in very well protected packaging. Also they come sooner than expected. All together a great place to release your inner nerd!
Miniature market has a good delivery service. if you pay little bit more money, the delivery will be much faster. packing is also good. highly recommend
Love the intricacies and detail of this miniature.
Bought on sale for next to nothing. Saving the games for Xmas presents.
Great sculpt
As with most other Flames of War plastic kits, this one is what is promised: clean sculpts, options for vehicles and a chance to create differences in multiple vehicles in keeping with historical reality. I got what I thought I was ordering.
these were cool. and roll well.
To be honest I just bought theses games for the miniatures that come with them. Because the miniatures themselves are some of the best designed minis I’ve ever seen, the hard resin plastic makes priming and painting easy. Over all great minis
Miniature market has been my favorite place to buy games lately.
I'm not totally certain who Thagrosh is, but this is a great edgy black shirt that raises eyebrows at the grocery store and the TSA security line at the airport.
Miniature Market is rated 4.87 based on 6,031 reviews