Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

Adetola S
MARC A
Miniature Market 5 star review on 15th June 2021
Josef K
I was very disappointed with my recent order from Miniature Market. I had bought several items to be placed on hold until my pre-orders arrived. After taking my money and holding it for several months, I was then told after I requested shipping, that 3 different items that were not pre-order that I ordered were no longer in their inventory. What that basically means is that they sold a product that I had already paid for in hopes that they would get more in before I requested shipping. This is a bad business practice and shows the greed of trying to squeeze out more money at the risk of their reputation and the good will of their customer. It's like the Seinfeld episode where Jerry reserves a car for rent and when he gets there, it's been rented to another customer. Jerry says "that's the entire purpose of reserving the car. That it's here for me to use!" A simple "sorry" doesn't cut it as now the 3 items are at a much higher price from other sites. Bottom line - if you order and pay for an item that is to be held, you have probably a 50-50 shot of it actually being held for you once you want it shipped. They will double sell your item to make an extra buck AND keep your money as well. Very poor practices.
I was disappointed that the return for over $300 will take a 15% restock fee. We bought these for an orphanage home near us. My wife and I are retired and try to help out every year as these kids get nothing many times. My wife errantly ordered the expansion game and not the base game, an honest mistake. Seems very rude we will pay almost $50 for trying to help o9ut the needy. Oh well, we will just from another company.
Anthony, What a nice gesture! We can imagine how upset you must have been when you realized you ordered the wrong game. After looking into this issue, I do see that we sent you prepaid return shipping labels to cover the return shipping cost for you. We also offered to waive the restocking fee if you wished to choose another game for the children or if you wanted store credit to use for your future donations. Regretfully, we did apply the 15% restocking fee for your cash refund that you requested per our store policy.
This was my first time shopping with miniature market. The up to 75% off on Zombicide sale is what initially brought me in. Everything that I ordered was packaged immaculately and I received it within a very quick time frame. I will definitely be ordering through miniature market again.
Miniature Market 5 star review on 12th March 2021
Awesome selection. Prices reasonable. Some items but pricey but others well below other shops. Putting in another order
Good items. Also a verry helpfull and fair staff. Helps out if you have questions.
Miniature Market used to be my go-to OLGS but not anymore. In 2018 I placed a preorder for a game and patiently waited several months for it. The other online stores repeatedly got the game in stock but MM never did. I patiently waited and asked the Customer Service Reps 2-3 times about it when I called to release other orders. Each time I was told they had no information about an ETA. One weekend a friend of mine showed up with the game at a game day and informed me that he had just bought it that week off the shelf at the Miniature Market store...meanwhile I still waited for my preorder. I called the next day to inquire and was told again that they didn't know when they would be getting the game. So I cancelled my preorder after several months so that I could buy from another retailer. Soon after this I received an email from MM threatening to take away my Hold and Preorder capabilities for cancelling my preorder. This was after spending thousands of dollars with them and patiently trying to work with them regarding my preorder. I have not ordered from them since. The prices are great, The customer service reps are usually friendly and they package the games for shipment really well but I was really surprised and disappointed in how they handled my issue and there are other OLGS's that will take my money and appreciate it.
This is the least accommodating and slow working customer service I’ve worked with recently. None of their efforts or policies are aimed at the customer. They seemed to be aimed at making sure they (CSRs) don’t have to work to hard. To be honest, the only reason I shop with you is because at the time CSI doesn’t have what I want. And your competitors do it better and faster at roughly the same price.
Anthony, Thank you for providing a review. We are sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations and we we would love to make things right. Please contact our customer service manger, Dave, (877-326-4429 or support@miniaturemarket.com) with details about your experience so we can look into the issue. Thank you.
3rd time I have ordered from MM with massive delays. Do not preorder and add something avilable in your cart..they will not split it..by the time this last order came in. They models were useless on the table as new stuff had been released
Jason, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Orders that include preorder items do not ship until all items in the order have released. That being said, our customer service team is happy to split an order containing a preorder so that you may enjoy the games that are available, sooner. Any applicable shipping charges would apply. Please contact them at support@miniaturemarket.com next time you would like to split an order. Thank you.
Miniature Market has a great selection of items and great prices on the miniatures I am looking for.
This Quasit mini is great! The scale in size with other 28mm miniatures is perfect. I got him because one of my characters is a warlock of the fiend and I chose the pact of the chain at 3rd level. The detail on the mini is nothing amazing, but everyone at my gaming table loved how small and cute/evil looking it is. The price is a bargain as well!
Miniature Market 5 star review on 10th June 2021
I rarely write reviews for anything online as I never really think my input is any more or less valuable than that of others. However, I feel inclined to write a review about Miniature Market due to the absolutely wonderful experiences I have had with them. This is my second review I have written for them, and while I praised them greatly in the first review a couple of months ago, I have even more to say after my most recent purchase. I recently bought a game expansion for one of my card games, and unfortunately, it was lost in the delivery process. This was NOT the fault of Miniature Market, but rather UPS. I contacted MM about getting a replacement or a refund, and not only was their response extremely fast and helpful, they sent me another copy of the expansion, entirely free of charge, with better shipping that I was unable to afford with my original purchase. I use no exaggeration when I say that the customer service of Miniature Market is the best I have ever received from any company or service, and I think they are a shining example that more companies should try and take after. In my not humble opinion, MM is the best place online to shop for board games. They are very fast, their products are some of the cheapest I have ever seen, and the quality of the products are always pristine and extremely well-packaged. I can safely say that MM will continue to remain my favorite online board game store, and I don’t see myself using any alternatives for quite some time, as I don’t think anyone is going to beat them.
Cool site, had great prices on a lot of random minis. I didn’t make it to the free shipping mark, but the shipping cost is reasonable considering how safely they pack everything. Only a couple pieces arrived damaged, but they came across the country, were prone to snapping, and were easy to fix. I would recommend this site to anyone who wants to finish or flesh out a collection.
With my to-paint pile shrinking, I looked for a merchant to procure an abundance of miniatures to paint and use to kill of the troublesome characters these players kept bringing to my table. I stumbled through many lackluster stores and naga oil salesmen-type establishments before my search lead me to the doors of this exquisite establishment, the Miniature Market. With not only unpainted miniatures in abundance, but they also have painted ones for when I needed to get the monster directly on the map. What's more, they have paints in every color from multiple makers to match the bloodstained cloak of the goliath assassin to the pastel armor on the goblin bard. So if you're a master of dungeons looking for a place to source your next deadly encounter, look no further than the Miniature Market... -Haven the Hare
Great! Fast shipping.
Was a great experience even though UPS messed up my order. Their support was very helpful and replaced my order in no time.
Love this place. Never lets me down!
Fair and always have good prices. Just need some free shipping all the time :)
I'm very happy with Miniature Market, after only a couple of purchases. The prices is always fair and their S&H is reasonable. The product is always as stated and sent quickly.
Una tienda genial!!! Muy contento de la atención que te Dan y lo rápido que te lo envían!!!!
Fast delivery. Excellent price. 1st edition is very limited and they didnt upcharge like everyone else did
Miniature Market is rated 4.87 based on 6,030 reviews