Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

Miniature Market 5 star review on 12th April 2021
Thomas M
Miniature Market 5 star review on 11th April 2021
Jaidynn F
Fantastic service, quality and timely delivery. Was having trouble with their website but customer service took care of me right away. Will buy again!
Posted 5 minutes ago
Terrific selection, great prices, fast shipment!
Posted 12 minutes ago
I like their miniatures because it's an easy place to shop online for miniatures.
Posted 31 minutes ago
They shipped my purchases quickly, and they even let me hold an order until and item I pre-ordered became available, saving me on shipping. Highly recommend!
Posted 31 minutes ago
Great prices, and the free shipping is really nice (and not that hard to hit!). I'm in the midwest so ship times are usually really quick as well. It's my online retailer of choice.
Posted 32 minutes ago
Miniature Market has been MY GO TO GAME SOURCE for many years now. Absolutely Love the Service! Thank You MM!!!
Posted 32 minutes ago
Outstanding customer service!
Posted 34 minutes ago
Very fast processing and shipping! Prices are competitive and they always have good deals. Games are packed well.
Posted 34 minutes ago
Great Merchant. They are fast, friendly, and always helpful. Shipping is quick and have yet to have a problem with an order. Recommend to everyone!
Posted 49 minutes ago
I like the selection, I can get everything I want here.
Posted 1 hour ago
Fast shipping! (Of instock items)
Posted 1 hour ago
Used multiple times, love this shop
Posted 1 hour ago
Orders are fulfilled promptly. Customer service very responsive.
Posted 1 hour ago
Easy service, quick shipping times, great selection!
Miniature Market has been my gaming go-to for a year or so now, and the vast majority of the time they've got what I need and their service is great. But, more importantly for me, it's how they handle the very rare hiccup that occurs. They've been super responsive and helpful when I've run into issues, and that's the best gauge of someone I want to do business with, honestly, so keep up the great work!
Love Miniature Market, they have great inventory and reasonable prices.
The decks arrived when promised and I really like the decks in spite of the mixed reviews I have heard. The red deck especially as it is very close to a deck I use to win a lot. I would recommend the decks and Miniature Market any time!
Great service and a great price,what more could you want.
The variety of shades in this set is fantastic. Great quality and the flow very nice
Great place to get awesome board games!
Miniature Market is rated 4.84 based on 2,635 reviews