Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

support@miniaturemarket.com

Alex K
Miniature Market 5 star review on 4th December 2022
Spencer S
Miniature Market 4 star review on 4th December 2022
Dan R
This is a great box it holds everything i need for game night at my local shop, and Mini Market helped me but offer a great price and great delivery
Posted 13 minutes ago
If you are a fan of Star Trek Ascendancy these are a must have item. the figres are excellent and the really make the Dominion/Breen faction stand out.
This game is fun, exciting, and cold blooded. It is can a vicious game but my family loved it. I am waiting on the extension set to add more player. You won't be disappointed buying this game. It's a must have.
I always get great deals from Miniature Market, the orders are shipped quickly and securely. Thanks for feeding my boardgame addiction!
The best place to get a wide variety of miniatures for miniature agnostic tabletop games without paying through the bolter.
Fast delivery. Great customer service.
I can't speak to how Bayard plays on the table, but the model was an absolute joy to paint. 5 stars based on that alone.
Love Miniature Market. Fast Shipping and a tracking number every time
Fast Delivery. Great discounted price. The item was shipped in a very securely packed box.
Miniature Market offers a nice selection of games with great customer service and flexibility.
My wife and I order gaming products from Miniature Market on a regular basis. They always have the best prices, and with the free shipping, it makes them the best place to buy gaming Products. Highly recommended!!!
Miniature Market has a great selection at great prices.
good item, slow processing and shipping
Good deal on a good game.
Two of the figures arrived broken but were easily glued back together. Other then that everything else was perfect and I will always continue to buy all my stuff from miniature market.
This is a great website and my first go-to place to buy paint or minis online. I've always been happy with their service.
Great to deal with and fast delivery.
The models are awesome. Malifaux is an amazing game.
Shipping was a bit delayed from what I expected, but when I reached out, customer service responded very timely and let me know they had been changing warehouses and that it was on the way. And it was, and arrived very shortly thereafter! Came packaged very nicely.
Miniature Market knows how to ship even if it seems excessive. Nothing get's my goat more than ordering a book and it arriving bent.. at all. They sent my books laid flat and packed for no mobility during transportation.
Miniature Market is rated 4.9 based on 23,107 reviews