Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

Miniature Market 5 star review on 10th January 2022
Anthony G
Miniature Market 5 star review on 10th January 2022
Anthony G
Processes the order timely. Ships well. Never worried about my games arriving damaged.
Very good. No problem to declare.
Чудовий магазин, де можна купити багато такого, що в Україні наразі не продається. Значно дешевше купувати напряму зі Штатів, ніж замовляти через посередників. Везу Новою Поштою. Відправлення трохи довше, ніж ми звикли в Україні (день в день зазвичай не відправляють), тим не менше зазвичай проходить 2 - 3 тижні від замовлення тут до отримання вдома. Наразі вже зробив 5 замовлень під аккаунтом і ще стільки ж ще до того, як зареєструвався. Жодних нарікань.
это очень крутой магазин!!! рекомендую всем
great place to buy games!!
Great service!
Best prices, great selection and easy ordering what more could you want?
Miniature Market is fantastic--goods arrive quickly, and in good condition. Their customer service and shipping teams are very responsive. I've bought several hundred dollars worth of things from MM over the last few years, and have been very impressed by the results every time. Their prices are also great!
Good product, appreciated how it was packaged.
I’ve definitely spent too much money here. Great sales and great instocks. Super fast shipping.
Quick safe delivery. Great price.
Always good minis, great customer service and quick shipping. What else could you want?
I've never been disappointed with the service from Miniature Market. Everything has come through complete and on time.
This was the only place that had Bristol in stock. I ordered and received the game in the time frame they provided. It was about 10 days from placing the order until receiving it, but they did say it may take a few extra days to ship. The game is awesome and arrived in great condition. I would order from them Miniature Market again.
Miniature Market is great. The slection and prices are good. The only thing I would wish for would be a lower threshold for free shipping, although at a $6 flat rate, even paying for shipping isn't too bad.
Miniature Market always has great prices and reasonable shipping times. I have limited experience with their customer service because they usually get it right. I did have a problem with an order once (my mistake) and I was able to call customer service and get it resolved before they shipped, which was awesome.
Miniature Market is an evil vampire of cash.
As always, I received my games in perfect condition in a timely manner. Plus, great games at great prices!
Very robust kits...should be a pleasure to construct...
Miniature market has always been my goto when i need my dnd books... Especially the rarer ones like the alt covers... Great minis... Quick delivery... Keeps my dnd campaigns going...
Miniature Market is rated 4.88 based on 13,999 reviews