mini kings and queens Reviews

of reviewers recommend mini kings and queens
Live Chat, Email
Read mini kings and queens Reviews

info@minikingsandqueens.co.uk

Tell us how mini kings and queens made you happy
Excellent company to order from so simple and so worth every penny
Brilliant presents, made to perfection, couldn't fault in any way.
Amazing personalised product and speedy delivery
Always great service! Amazing quality and a pleasure to buy from !
Been buying from here for nearly 4 years and I love it. Everything is fantastic quality and my kids love everything I get them.
Gorgeous stuff!
This is an amazing site, so helpful towards me even made me a onesie with a different print on the back. Can’t praise enough how lovely all the things were I bought. If your thinking of buying off here please do you won’t be disappointed!!! Thanks you so much mini kings & queens...
you have one very happy customer 😊😊😊😊
Absolutely love Mini Kings and queens it is my go to place for all things personalised. Great quality and great communication from Melissa.
Great products every time x
Even tailored the item to how I asked despite the image showing something different!
Excellent service and was so so happy with the products I received as was my little girl :-) x
I adore MKQ! I ordered a few products off them including denim coat and personalised teddy and they all came swiftly and amazing quality
I have ordered a few times and never been disappointed. Very high quality clothing. Would highly recommend
Back pack and bottle were perfect for school
5* everything: customer services, website and the products themselves. I’d give 6 stars if I could!!!
Amazing quality and delivery is fast
Good quality clothes, they always have some lovely things to choose from and I would recommend them.
Excellent service, they couldn't have been more helpful. Purchased a few items now and all brilliant quality.
Absolutely incredible service and amazing quality products! I ordered a personalised baby grow for my little boy for Easter and it still looks brand new... he wears it all the time because it is so soft and comfy!
Bought a beautiful personalised baby grow,hat and blanket for my little Willow from MKQ. It came really quick and was of amazing quality. Absolutely love this company and the things they sell. Will definitely be using you again MKQ and if you ever need reps let me know my Willow would love to do it. X
mini kings and queens is rated 4.93 based on 460 reviews