mintymelonsreviews.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend mintymelonsreviews.co.uk

Tell us how mintymelonsreviews.co.uk made you happy
Whatever you do DO NOT order from this company, they never answer your emails to say when or if your goods will be delivered. Absolutely terrible company.
The goods supplied LOL dolls are fake. Poor quality. Do Not buy. Badly packaged with staples. And crumpled up. Delivery time took ages. Company do not communicate with you.
Do not buy from this company! Absolute scam! Still waiting for my refund which they do not want to give me. Do not buy!!
I put one star because there is no zero star.
Ordered from Minty Melons but never received item, I emailed numerous times to be told it would arrive in 10-12 days (not sure which company takes up to a month to deliver when they are in Liverpool and I’m in Manchester). On the last email unsurprisingly got told item had been delivered so being fed up I’ve opened a case in PayPal’s resolution centre. Please do not order from this incompetent company.
Bought a phone case haven’t even had it for a week and my phone fell and the whole back has smashed
Waited for over 3 months for my order which eventually arrived damaged and unusable. Despite numerous emails over a period of 3 weeks requesting a refund, I've been ignored. Do not buy anything from this company
Beware do not buy from this outfit!! Item never arrived no response. Got money back via Pay Pal . BE WARNED
Disgusted by this company ordered over two months ago still haven’t received it. Have emailed them multiple types about my order and they don’t have the audacity to email me or contact me at all. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE SAVE YOURSELF THE TROUBLE
Still haven’t recorded my order
Dont order from this company, bought some items at the end of April, still nothing arrived 2 months later. Emailed several times no reply. I would give no stars if it was possible.
Ok so I ordered a quite expensive hat which arrived late and out of shape due to the package it was posted in. It also was a ridiculous size and would possibly fit a watermelon. So I called well over 10 times stuck at no.2 in queue then got cut off every time, left messages and also have emailed them 6 times and no one gets back to me. I have now returned the hat and haven’t received my refund. I would say this is a really bad service and I am not a happy customer at all.
I recently purchased a phone case from Minty Melons, however, when it arrived it was the wrong size. I emailed immediately and attached some photos to show the size difference. Over a week later, when I hadn't received a reply, I sent another email chasing up a response, this was over two weeks ago, and six weeks since I made the purchase, and I still haven't heard anything back. I have also tried calling on several occasions, but have never been able to get through. I would strongly advise against purchasing anything from Minty Melons.
I've waited almost 2 months for my order. I've filled out their online enquiry form 3 times only to receive a copy of my invoice by way of response. I've tried to call them several times but it is IMPOSSIBLE to get through but annoyingly they keep you on hold for 10/15 minutes before they direct u to answerphone.
I've now sent an email but have little faith in receiving a plausible response.
I am now about to start the time consuming process of fighting for a refund through paypal.

Massive fail shopping from this site, never again!
Absolutely terrible company/service have emailed 3times about my order still haven't received it that was 34days ago but they weren't long taking the money from my account!!!!BEWARE DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE !!!
i have given it 1 star due to no knowledge or help about my delivery. i have emailed 3 times also left 2 tickets with no response back
obviously i understand the current situation at the moment but i am not happy with the customer service
I ordered five paint by number sets from minty melons on 10th April. (Birthday presents for various people.)
I’d received nothing two weeks later so called and spoke to a representative who told me the items were shipping from china and would be with me the following week. 1 month after ordering i’d still received nothing so raised an on line query. I received a reply saying it would be escalated and I would receive a call from the escalation team within two days, either offering me a refund or confirming when the goods would arrive. Two days later I’d still heard nothing so raised another on line query. Another two days later and still no response. No refund. No goods. Appreciate they’re busy but I’m about £65 down and still have heard nothing. Shocking service.
Another friend ordered similar items a week after me and is having the same issues. I strongly advise you not to buy from this company.
Very useful site