mintymelonsreviews.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend mintymelonsreviews.co.uk

Tell us how mintymelonsreviews.co.uk made you happy
Ordered 2 phone cases 20 days ago sent an email to ask how long they will take to to receive an email saying your order will be another 14 to 20 days. Will definitely be the last time I shop with them.
Ordered a phone cover for valentines day, still not received. Stated 5 day delivery now told 14-20 days! Still waiting.
Awful service. Provided me with a pet tag with not all the requested information and now will not respond to me.
AVOID AT ALL COSTS and do not waste your money.
Item ordered before Christmas but the item took so long to arrive it missed it. Product not well made. Asked for a refund and it was refused. They offered 50% and I could keep the item. I wasn't interested and asked for a full refund. Backwards and forwards, backwards and forwards, then they finally said yes and one month after sending the item recorded delivery back to their Liverpool address, still no refund. What a bunch of bandits. Avoid.
I too am still waiting for my dressing gown to be delivered and for the second time have been told it is "in transit". Apparently the item is coming in from China though that was never obvious when I ordered it.

Touch this company at your peril!
I ordered a dressing gown that has not arrived after 7 weeks. They do not respond to emails... There is a scam going on here...
I give this company zero stars! DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE! Ordered a picture 3 months ago, when I first emailed asking where it was they said in transit and would be 10 days! Now I have had 5 emails ignored! Total scammers. What a waste of £45
Whatever you do DO NOT order from this company, they never answer your emails to say when or if your goods will be delivered. Absolutely terrible company.
The goods supplied LOL dolls are fake. Poor quality. Do Not buy. Badly packaged with staples. And crumpled up. Delivery time took ages. Company do not communicate with you.
Do not buy from this company! Absolute scam! Still waiting for my refund which they do not want to give me. Do not buy!!
I put one star because there is no zero star.
Ordered from Minty Melons but never received item, I emailed numerous times to be told it would arrive in 10-12 days (not sure which company takes up to a month to deliver when they are in Liverpool and I’m in Manchester). On the last email unsurprisingly got told item had been delivered so being fed up I’ve opened a case in PayPal’s resolution centre. Please do not order from this incompetent company.
Bought a phone case haven’t even had it for a week and my phone fell and the whole back has smashed
Waited for over 3 months for my order which eventually arrived damaged and unusable. Despite numerous emails over a period of 3 weeks requesting a refund, I've been ignored. Do not buy anything from this company
Beware do not buy from this outfit!! Item never arrived no response. Got money back via Pay Pal . BE WARNED
Disgusted by this company ordered over two months ago still haven’t received it. Have emailed them multiple types about my order and they don’t have the audacity to email me or contact me at all. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE SAVE YOURSELF THE TROUBLE
Still haven’t recorded my order
Dont order from this company, bought some items at the end of April, still nothing arrived 2 months later. Emailed several times no reply. I would give no stars if it was possible.
Ok so I ordered a quite expensive hat which arrived late and out of shape due to the package it was posted in. It also was a ridiculous size and would possibly fit a watermelon. So I called well over 10 times stuck at no.2 in queue then got cut off every time, left messages and also have emailed them 6 times and no one gets back to me. I have now returned the hat and haven’t received my refund. I would say this is a really bad service and I am not a happy customer at all.
I recently purchased a phone case from Minty Melons, however, when it arrived it was the wrong size. I emailed immediately and attached some photos to show the size difference. Over a week later, when I hadn't received a reply, I sent another email chasing up a response, this was over two weeks ago, and six weeks since I made the purchase, and I still haven't heard anything back. I have also tried calling on several occasions, but have never been able to get through. I would strongly advise against purchasing anything from Minty Melons.
I've waited almost 2 months for my order. I've filled out their online enquiry form 3 times only to receive a copy of my invoice by way of response. I've tried to call them several times but it is IMPOSSIBLE to get through but annoyingly they keep you on hold for 10/15 minutes before they direct u to answerphone.
I've now sent an email but have little faith in receiving a plausible response.
I am now about to start the time consuming process of fighting for a refund through paypal.

Massive fail shopping from this site, never again!
Absolutely terrible company/service have emailed 3times about my order still haven't received it that was 34days ago but they weren't long taking the money from my account!!!!BEWARE DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE !!!
mintymelonsreviews.co.uk is rated 1.22 based on 23 reviews