Mira Fertility Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mira Fertility
Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Read Mira Fertility Reviews
I tracked using the device for a few months and then got pregnant on my first try. I’m 36 and I’m (pleasantly) shocked. Good job guys, 5 stars
It’s easy to use and to read.
Mira is easy to use and has so far been good experience. I look forward to learning my cycle better with Mira.
I really enjoy Mira so far. I have irregular cycles so it is helping me see when I ovulate.
It's so exciting to see my quantitative range when testing!
I love the Mira device and the way it works. I'm looking forward to getting to know my cycle. I have found the support team very helpful when I had an issue with the wands, they wanted to ensure my happiness with their product.
So far, I am enjoying my Mira fertility tester. I am using it to prevent pregnancy and get off of birth control. It's very straight forward, and doesn't require much work on my part. I like that it actually gives you your LH levels and helps you to know more about your cycle. I would recommend to others looking for a natural way to prevent pregnancy!
Well I’m new to this it was so simple and so easy I used it 3 times so I’m still learning my body I have PCOS I believe and trying to conceive this is so light and cute lol instructions are easy and hooking it up to your phone is 123 no guess work I’ll definitely keep you guys updated WISH ME LUCK 😊😊
I received my Mira starter kit a few days ago. I’ve tried every device and supplement under the sun in order to conceive. So I thought, why not try Mira? I must say I’m extremely impressed with the readings it provides. My obgyn has never heard of it when I mentioned it in my last appointment. She’s going to do further research on it before she starts recommending it’s use to some of her fertility patients! I already detected a surg in my LH and it was so cool to see it quantified instead of “LH high” on most devices. I hope it keeps aiding this Cyster:)
Mira has had great customer service so far and I am loving the product. Currently in the process of figuring out my own cycle using Mira!
It has worked perfectly
Had a great experience with Mira and was able to accurately time ovulation. Positive pregnancy test result after first cycle used!
Mira has been wonderful so far helping me track my high fertility days. I test positive on ovulation test a few times then decreases significantly so mira has helped me find my peak days and when my highest likelihood is to conceive. thank you mira!
Very easy to use. Like the flexibility of not having to take a temperature in the morning. Sometimes when I'm in a hurry I forget to take my temperature but with Mira I can use it anytime.
Mira has helped me determine I ovulate late! I can’t wait to get pregnant using this amazing little egg shaped monitor!
After struggling to find an ovulation kit that worked for me, I’m looking forward to the simplicity and accuracy of Mira!
I have always had erratic menstrual cycles, but in my early twenties my cycles would only occur once every 3 to 6 months, finally I was diagnosed with a pituitary adenoma when I was 25. When we decided we were ready to start planning our family my irregular cycles made planning much more difficult. After a year and a half of trying and NO menstrual cycles I learned that I was pregnant with our son. We had been trying for our second a little over 6 months when I learned about Mira. It's been very enlightening learning more about my ovulation cycle and I look forward to learning more about my body. Here's hoping for a 2020 baby! 🤞
This is very accurate in detecting ovulation. I am glad I bought this analyzer.
Love the device!
I’m so happy to finally find something that gives me answers about my cycle! Everyone’s cycle is not created equal and now I have the opportunity to know when it’s the right time to TTC
So far so good! Incredibly easy to set up and easy to use. Looking forward to seeing what I can learn about my irregular cycles by using this device!
Mira Fertility is rated 4.67 based on 244 reviews