Mobile Mob Reviews

3% of reviewers recommend Mobile Mob

How would you rate Mobile Mob ?

"the family Love this game it's good fun for all the family all ages"
"Hi guys, the product is ok. While if you are looking for a watch band, or glass screen protector. maybe could get contact www.fomax-tech.com"
"I ordered 2 Chargers at $28 each for my Samsung Gear S the first order did no arrive. I emailed Mobile Mob and they sent a second order by post track and failed to send 2 Chargers which is what i requested and payed for thus only 1 arrived. So i should either get a second one or be refunded the purchase price of the missing charger. Not happy!"
"Charger doesn't work probably. Takes hours and hours to charge my phone. No longer using it. Waste of money"
"Well they have said that the item was sent very early on. I complained that it had not arrived and they resent with a shipping note. Still no item and the tracking number does not work. At this stage I am thinking I have been conned. Update Arrived today all good. Did take about 3 weeks to get though. They did not answer my phone call message bank so the conclusion was I was getting done."
"I ordered a leather cover for a HTC One 9. The photo showed a black cover and I missed indicating a colour as I ordered so they sent me a white one! My name on my order was Christopher which last time I checked is a male name. So if some muggins like me doesn't specify "black", good chance to send the less popular colour "white" aye?.Thanks. On a side note delivery was quick and the cover is nicely made."
"Only two out of three in the pack of Sony magnetic charge cables I purchased, worked. The third would not marry with the phone's charging port."
"I haven't yet received my purchase, so to be fair I've rated overall an average"
"Due to sending through regular post, delivery was delayed from stated 7 business day maximum to 12 business days. Also due to sending through regular post, tracking number was not provided despite claim on website to do otherwise. Otherwise, good stock, items arrived in good condition. Would recommend MobileMob clarify more of the differences between standard and express shipping."
"The delivery time was good but I wasn't happy that the fitbit flex band didn't come with a clasp although it was shown on the photo. For the price I could have bought this elsewhere with a clasp."
"Bought a non branded lightening cable to charge an iPad. The cable wasn't working properly so I returned it to exchange for another. Unfortunately the replacement cable isn't any better. The company gets a good rating for customer serve and I would buy from them again but not another lightening cable. I bought a branded cable from a retail store and it's working just fine."
"not as good as the proper fit bit band"
"I paid straight away, but the Item didnt arrive for weeks. No-one replied to emails for weeks. Phone was never answered. Eventually after a lot of effort, they finally replied and it turned out that the package wasnt even sent yet. It eventually arrived weeks after the promised delivery date, with everything intact. I would not buy from them again."
"I was really let down by the customer service offered by Mobile Mob, or lack thereof in regards to tracking my delayed parcel. I sent two emails to them asking for assistance but, no one got back to me nor did I receive any confirmation that my message had been received. I eventually received my parcel after a fortnight."
"Took such a looooong time to be delivered"
"I wanted to return my order coz of very bad quality of the items (samsung gear s2 bands). I couldnt detach the bands to my watch. Phone never been answered. I emailed Amy, she only asked for the pictures for guarantee purpose to her supplier. When I asked about the authorisation code, she never replied. So disappointing with her bad customer service. I would never ever order from Mobile Mob anymore!!!"
"Buyer Beware. Please read reviews. If you purchase an item and it does not come or you would like to return it you cannot get in contact with them. The phone does not answer nor do they reply to emails."
"Have received my item which I would like to return. Under the return policy you are not to return an item until you receive authorization from Mobile Mob. The problem is that they do not answer the phone or return emails so how do you get authorization to return anything."
"A replacement band for my son's vivofit didn't even last for a month before it split, making it unsafe to wear. After numerous attempts to contact them, I have still not had a response after three weeks. I'm very unimpressed with their so-called "customer service" and I believe that the product that they are selling are of an inferior quality. Not happy and would not recommend them at all."
"Buyer beware!!!! I have not received my order. I tried to contact them, no email reply and their phone has been disconnected. I am going to report them."
Mobile Mob is rated 1.76 based on 38 reviews