MobileHelp Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend MobileHelp

About MobileHelp: MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

Click Here
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
customer service
Linda L Nelson
"Best value of the four I called and excellent customer service."
LaTori Arrington
"THIS IS A LIFE SAVER.. ALWAYS EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED U MUST BE COVERED WITH THIS DEVICE...IT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE AND LESSEN THE DEATH RATE...IM 45YRS OLD AND WISH I KNEW ABOUT IT SOONER...THANK GOD FOR MOBILE APP👏👏👏"
Kathy Bean
"MobileHelp saved my mother's life many times over. It's THE BEST UNIT on the market, bar none, and MADE IN THE USA!! -- But even beyond the incredible life-saving unit, their customer service OUTSHINES any I've dealt with ever! .... Very responsive, caring, helpful, knowledgeable, and very supportive. Usually when one is contacting Customer Service, it's for a problem. But MobileHelp's team is OUTSTANDING, and I can't thank them enough for their kindness, compassion and HELP, after my Mom passed. I don't know what they do so differently to train or select their people, but all businesses could take a lesson from them. A joy and pleasure to work with, and I will always be thankful they were there for my mother.... and also for me. --- Kathy Bean"
Ginger Jarvis
"The employees were extremely patient and kind while speaking with me. I am recovering from my first seizure and am very confused to say the least. However, I was following my neurologists advice to acquire a fall notification device."
Bernice Chavez
"Thank you for being apart of my life!:-) this mobile device has given me my life back!! I have m.s. and falls have been part of my lifestyle due to my disabilitie. I have stayed in my home or close to my home cause of my falls. I can KNOW go walk my dog further, and keep my health mobile CAUSE I'm Nolonger afraid 😍 I have named it my "Angle", sent from the Lord. I also want to thank you ALL, plus an extra high 5 to ms. Lynda Page for great compassion for others and loves her Job and does it well. Thank U:+) B"
DEE SMITH
"I cannot rate anything but the preliminary matters such as shipping and setting up instructions."
Deb Fadgen
"We find the Mobile devices, useful for medical needs. The price is fairly, reasonable, considering the accessories that come with the price. Also, we were informed that the wrist band and necklace alarms are waterproof, which does bring some peace of mind by the use of wear, when necessary. Furthermore, the GPS device is ideal for travel. In addition, the set up of the equipment is almost, surprisingly, automatic with practically,no waiting period for the acknowledgement by your company that the test of a two way communication is successfully, complete. Presently, we appreciate, the business."
Dupsky
"I love it. Me and my wife had instances where we accidently hit our buttons and didn't respond to the phone in time and to our suprize was really amazed on how fast the ambulance and the fire department was at our home was amazing, needless to say we are very careful now. We would recommend this unit to everyone weather you are young or old and you need medical help very quickly. Thank You for your quick response time, Rodney and Bertha Dupsky"
Davis
"I have Mobile Help for my 86 year old brother. He feels very secure when he leaves his home because he knows if he has a medical problem a push on the wrist button is all it takes to get him the help he needs. When I forget to check the unit he receives a notice and the unit is checked on the spot. When I have had questions the staff I talk to give me all the help I need without making me feel like a complete idiot/ They are always friendly and caring and I feel blessed that we found Mobile Help. Sheria Evans for brother, Bill Davis"
Morehouse
"Mobile help gives me peace of mind. My husband who is less than good health wears it all the time. He is home and I'm at work. I know if he falls or gets hurt or can't get out of bed he can press a button and get help. I also like that I will also be notified. I'm very happy with this service."
Hynum
"I had an unusual circumstance and needed to contact my mother but her land line was not working. The Mobile Help tech was so kind and had no hesitation in helping me through that situation. I am so grateful for this service."
Rosenthal
"I am so glad that I choose mobile help devise I have hwd it for 3 or more years and what a blessing it was for me because I have been falling for a lot of year's and they are quick to help you very very fast one time my stepson and I was going to California for a holiday and I fell and my son could not pick me up I had my devise on my belt on and immediately Uwhed it and within 5 minutes they came and helped mebthere were more times in the house I fell and they came immediately they were out the fire deptment the ambulance and etc to bad that you guys do not do more advertising than you do May all of you be blessed in the way you handled me yes Mobile help Sincerity Phyllis Rosenthal Blessings always and a PS they arebnotnfor homenor house wereever you go or out driving they are with you alsays I also have life lock with them ???"
Reinke
"I have had excellent service for several years. Quick replacements, & answers to questions. More importantly, rapid response when an emergency happened. About a half hr. later I received a call from them asking if I had received the help of the paramedics. I have and will continue to tell others what an excellent compNy Mobil Help is."
Williams
"I'm very pleased with my Mobile Help device so far I've haven't had to use it but I've mistakenly hit the emergency button and their response was immediate so I'm confident if I ever have an emergency Mobile Help will get me the help that I need. Thank you Mobile Help."
Asmussen
"A couple of years ago I fell and couldn't get up. That's when I decided to do some research and thought MobileHelp was the best unit for me. My husband has Alzheimer's, he came right away when I fell, and patted me on the back. He doesn't know how to use the phone and I don't think he would have thought to go to the neighbor's for help. So, actually the MobileHelp was as much for him as it was for me. The unit has given me so much peace of mind. One less thing I have to be concerned about."
Ainsworth Jr
"The First that we.ve Ever had and the best that we.ve Ever had."
MobileHelp is rated 4.65 based on 2,867 reviews