Mobiles.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobiles.co.uk
Under an hour
customer service
Worst customer service , do not use them !!
(Apple IPhone 11 Pro 64GB Gold Refurbished) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Tarun, we are disappointed to read your comments, if there is anything we could help you with please email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk.

Mobiles.co.uk
Zero stars. I was sold a contract that I was told was £8 a month - turns out its £20 a month and you have to claim the difference. My call to cancel the contract(within 14 day period) was not acted upon and then money was taken from my account! As soon as I realised what had happened I called again and was told it was too late to cancel and I was now tied into a 12 month contract! Disgusting fraudulent practice. Do not go any near this company!!
Hi Jennifer, please email us at trustpilot@mobiles.co.uk and we can investigate this further. On your email please include the following:

Mobiles.co.uk
It should be called cheating mobile.co.uk , I been told to pay an up front cost of £95 for iPhone 11 which was clearly written on the website too but unfortunately they took £250 from my account without my permission which was very unpredictable.
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Black) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Zakir, Please email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk and we can investigate this further. On your email please include the following:

Mobiles.co.uk
I have not received my mobile yet
Hi Devraj, we can see that a change to your delivery has been requested via the DPD tracking site. If you do require any further help, please email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk and we can investigate this further. On your email please include the following:

Mobiles.co.uk
Purchased an upgrade for £31/month with 20GB of data but when contract invoice was received it was for £43/month. Phone also came with a new SIM card with a new number. An abrupt advisor at Mobiles.co.uk could not help me and told me to phone my provider who confirmed that an upgrade had not been done and an additional line had been ordered and added to my existing account. I also had been allocated 15GB of data and not 20GB! Unfortunately I lost complete confidence in their ability to "get things right" and cancelled the contract and returned the phone on the same day it arrived.
(Samsung Galaxy S10 128GB Prism Silver) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi, we are sorry to hear about the issues you have encountered with your recent purchase and are sad to see that you have cancelled and returned your order.

We do offer a range of upgrades and new contracts and would also advise double-checking your order details before confirming at the checkout.

Mobiles.co.uk
I ordered a phone end of November and I havnt even had it a mo th and it’s full of faults. I can’t even use it as it’s got a ghost screen.
Hi Nicole,

We are sorry to hear that the handset has become faulty.

If you have purchased the handset within the last 30 days please contact us and we can get this checked out.

If you are outside of the 30 days exchange period, please visit your local Carphone Warehouse store with the handset and a colleague can check this out.

Mobiles.co.uk
No impressed with mobiles.co.uk I ordered two mobiles but only received one because they processed the phones separately and gave each phone it's own order number when I contacted mobiles.co.uk to find out what had happened they said the phone company won't now allow me to have another phone on the same deal as I was now classed as an existing customer and the deal was for new customers only No idea why this happened when I ordered them together that they then processed them separately and when I questioned this I just got told this happens from time to time. So not a great experience for the first time using mobiles.co.uk and definitely won't be recommending to anyone.
(Samsung Galaxy S10 128GB Prism Silver) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Jade,

We are sorry to hear about this.

All contracts would be subject to a credit check. If the network declines the second check we wouldn't be able to overturn the decision.

Mobiles.co.uk
Bought through Quidco and you declined my cash back again !!!!!!!! Disgusting service !!!!!!
Hi Philip,

We are sorry to hear about the issues with your cashback.

If this is regarding the cashback provided by Quidco, we would advise that you contact them directly.

Unfortunately we can't authorise cashback provided by a third party.

Mobiles.co.uk
Easy to use .Really good deals .Cant fault the service. 1 happy customer.
Hi Paul,

It's great to hear this.

However as you have left a 1 star review is there any issues that you have had. If you have added the incorrect star rating please feel free to amend this.

Mobiles.co.uk
One month in and still do not have a working phone. Emailed, phoned and still no closer to having a working phone. Might see you in court.
Hi Alexander,

I'm sorry that you are still experiencing issues with the handset.

Due to the busy period it may take a little longer to respond, however we can check this out.

Please email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the following information.

Mobiles.co.uk
Phone keeps freezing only just recieved it. We will be sending it back
(Apple IPhone 7 Plus 128GB Black Refurb) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Victoria,

We are sorry to hear that you received a faulty handset.

I would advise to get in touch and get the exchange set up if the handset was purchased within 30 days.

If you have any issues please contact us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the below information.

Mobiles.co.uk
Rubbish, nothing worked first time
Hi,

We are sorry to hear about your review.

If you require any assistance please get in touch.

Mobiles.co.uk
The experience is a good one until there is a problem. I had made an error in my app when typing an important piece of information which caused my application to decline. In order to resolve it I rang mobiles .co. uk to resolve. I had to make 5 phone calls with an average wait time of one hour each time. I was cut off, told to ring back, given incorrect information. Finally to be able to resolve I rang the network I was joining who answered straight away and dealt with my call efficiently. Thankfully, I only need to call them in the future. I would gave gone straigh to the but mobiles.co.uk have the best deals. If you don’t have an issue with the initial set up you won’t have a problem. The worst telephone service I have ever received, and when I asked to complain they didn’t want to know.
Hi,

We’re disappointed to learn of the experience you’ve had with our Customer Services.

We’re always working on improving our Customer Services and would like to ensure any comments and feedback are passed onto the relevant team.

To allow us to do this, we’ll need you to get in contact with us.
Please could you email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk
along with a copy of this review and the following information:

• Full name
• Full address with postcode
• Mobile Number
• Email Address/Date of birth

Please feel free to include any further feedback from your recent contact with us so we can ensure this is logged.

Mobiles.co.uk
Still awaiting refund one month on
Hi Rebecca,

It's unfortunate to hear about the delay with the refund.

Refund should take a maximum of 5 working days once processed. However due to the timescale we would need to check this out and see what has gone on.

Please email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the information below:

Mobiles.co.uk
Normally I give Mobiles.co.uk good rating but on this occasion I have to give a very poor rating. I ordered 2 phones from Vodaphone for my daughters and the SIMs that we’re sent could not be activated. Apparently, they are not registered for the phones we received. I stupidly tried to set them up for Christmas and now my daughters have 2 phones that do not work! It’s such a shame as all over phones have been so easy to set up
Hi Helen,

We are sorry to hear that the connections for the SIM's were not successful.

We can check this out and see what the issue seems to be. However in order to do so, we would require some further information. Usually, it's a quick fix with the network.

However please email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the information below:

My I phone 11 is very unreliable

We are sorry to hear about this.

If you are experiencing issues with your handset we would advise that you contact us.

Please could you drop us an email at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with further information along with the below:

Mobiles.co.uk
I would never purchase anything from mobiles.co.uk I had the worst experience ever. I wasn’t in when the phones I purchased were delivered. I received a text to say they would try delivering again the next day. I later noticed that they had been returned to the company. It took me nearly 3 days to get through to only be treated like a fraud. When I asked why had the phones been returned to receive absolutely no reason and told they can’t tell me. I then see that the network that I had bought the phones for had charged me for the contracts that were cancelled and for phones I never received. I contacted mobiles.co.uk to find out why and was told it would be escalated. I am as yet waiting for a response and more importantly a refund. My advice don’t purchase online through a subsidiary like this company.
Hi Tasleem,

I would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused with your delivery.

We can certainly take a look into your query for you and see what has happened here. Could you please drop us an email with further information at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the information below:

Mobiles.co.uk
quick delivery service but Sent my phone back and not had a refund as of yet and its been a week since you received it
Hi Eve,

We are sorry to hear about this.

Once we processed the return into our system the refund is processed and should show in your account within 5 working days.

Due to the Christmas period, this may be slightly longer. However if you don't have this by after the timescale of 5 working days, please get back in touch.

Mobiles.co.uk
Ordered a phone in November for a Christmas present For my daughter and I have had no feedback from mobiles.co.uk to explain why I still haven’t received it by 24th December. My daughter will be extremely disappointed now. If there was some form of communication I could understand it but I have nothing. When I try to make contact there is a 5 working day responses time which is way too long and I still haven’t had a reply beyond 5 working days now.
Hi Stuart,

I would sincerely like to apologise for the delay with the delivery of your order.

Due to the timescale, it's likely that the order is lost but we would need to take a further look into this. Please could you email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the information below:

Terrible customer service
Hi,

I'm very sorry to hear about this.

If there is anything that we can help with, please get back in touch.

Mobiles.co.uk is rated 4.68 based on 28,303 reviews