Mobiles.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobiles.co.uk
Under an hour
customer service
A little disappointed that the transition from old to new was not as seamless as I had expected. I put the new sim in as instructed & put both phones together to transfer content but still, now 9 days later, my phone has still not updated to old number & I do not have full functionality of my apps
Great on ordering and delivery, but poor information on cashback by redemption.
(Samsung Galaxy A10 32GB Black) - Posted 5 months ago
Hi there,

All information relating to redeeming your cashback can be found by visiting:

I hope this helps :)

Mobiles.co.uk
Overall a smooth experience, phone was delivered the day after ordering and switching my number from my old O2 account to my new O2 contract was really easy. The price on mobiles.co.uk is unbeatable compared to what the big companies can offer. I do have 2 gripes hence the 3*. One - the agents on the phone lack a personal touch and rush you through the process. They talk so fast you feel pressured to make decisions and don't feel like you've got enough time to answer. Secondly, I bought a case/screen protector/car charger bundle for the 'reduced price' of £9.99. I hesitated about this because I'd read that the Samsung S10+ comes with a screen protector on it. When I asked the agent this they told me it didn't and that I'd need to buy one separately. This was a total lie and lo and behold, the phone had a screen protector on. The box was destroyed when it was , squashed and ripped. Overall I wish I hadn't opted for this extra bundle because essentially I spent £10 on just a case (I don't need a car charger) I could have got for a could of quid off Amazon, but as I said you do feel rushed to make decisions.
(Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128GB Prism White) - Posted 5 months ago
Hi Abbie,

We're disappointed to hear that you are unhappy with the accessory bundle you received.

So we can look into this for you, and get this resolved, can you email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk?

It will help us get this sorted as soon as possible if you can include the following information in your email:

Mobiles.co.uk
Bought a refurbished phone, but the sim card tray was missing, so completely unusable. Do they not check that the phone is fully working? A replacement has been organised, but still waiting for it to be delivered.
(Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB Black Refurbished) - Posted 6 months ago
Hi there,

We are sorry to hear about the issues you had experienced with your order. I can confirm that our refurbished stock is provided directly from mobile manufacturers, who have expertly inspected the goods to ensure they’re in top working order.

I can see that your replacement handset has now arrived with you, we hope that everything is ok with your replacement.

If you are happy that we have resolved the issue with your phone, please may we ask if you could consider changing your star rating on this receive.

Mobiles.co.uk
Happy with deal but unable to make 'myaccount'
(Google Pixel 3a 64GB Clearly White) - Posted 6 months ago
Good Evening Stephney,

So we can help you get your online account set up, can you email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the following information?

Mobiles.co.uk
I ordered 2 Samsung Galaxy 10 phones on O2 on Thursday 30/5/19. Initially I was impressed with the service I got. Unfortunately the next day delivery didn't occur in both cases. My wifes Phone arrived the next day on Friday 31/5/19 whereas my Phone was not delivered until Monday 3/6/19. Sadly I work away from home so I will not get to use my new phone until Friday 7/6/19. For some reason both orders were not processed at the same time meaning they were dispatched separately on different days. Very disappointing.
(Samsung Galaxy S10 128GB Prism Green) - Posted 6 months ago
Good evening Julian,

We're disappointed to hear that you have experienced issues with your orders.

So that we can take a look into what happened here, can you please email us with a copy of your review, at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk, along with the following information?

Mobiles.co.uk
I was pleased with the end outcome but felt I had to keep reiterating that I wanted to save money, the first two offers I was informed of were more expensive! I also asked if I’d be able to inform the driver about leaving the delivery with a neighbour as I was due out for sometime time in the delivery day. I was told I’d be able to update the dpd driver, only to find that due to the value of the item it was not possible to ask for it to be left with a neighbour!! I just wish I’d been told this when I asked. The pack (car charger, screen and case) I bought had a very damaged box.
(Apple IPhone 6s 32GB Gold) - Posted 6 months ago
Hi Marie,

We are pleased you picked a deal suitable to you.

With regards to your delivery, DPD would normally have an option, on their tracking site to allow amendments, to your delivery, ie change of address or request for your parcel to be left with a neighbour. These request can only be made once you have received your DPD tracking number.

We are sorry to hear about the damage to the accessory box, if any of the items are broken, please contact us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk

Mobiles.co.uk
I found the purchase process and website very easy and straight forward (this is the second mobile that we have purchased through Mobiles.co.uk). The plans are well priced and for all the reasons above, I would normally give 5 stars, except..... The delivery company : DPD took 4 days to deliver quoting excuses that were not true ( the road being closed as one, to mysterious issues with the depot which they refuse to explain). I do hope that Mobiles.co.uk demand a full refund for my mobile’s delivery cost and look into using another company, to ship phones, in the future.
(Apple IPhone 7 32GB Rose Gold) - Posted 6 months ago
Hi David,

It's disappointing to hear you experienced a delay with your delivery.
I hope you can accept our apologies that your experience on this occasion was not up to our usual high standards.

If there is anything you require any help with, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.

Mobiles.co.uk
Phone operator great, delivery poor. Ordered Thursday morning with next day delivery, now Monday and no phone.
(Samsung Galaxy S10 128GB Prism Black) - Posted 7 months ago
My phone arrived quickly and was immaculate and was easy to set up for transferring my old number to new sim. However, I had problems registering for my O2 and talked at length to chat line and at least twice by phone plus a wasted visit to nearest branch as phone was a day late in clearing and they couldn’t do anything until it was unlocked. Just over a week later I finally got my phone up and running properly by taking it to the Overgate branch in Dundee, the girl was terrific and had a difficult job taking almost three quarters of an hour. The first person I had talked to in the phone had entered my login email wrongly, using an uppercase when it is all lower case, the second person said it was all sorted but had entered my email as .com instead of .co.uk. Needless to say I was not amused as I had spent considerable time and money on calls, not counting computer time and two trips to Dundee and parking costs to get what should have been an easy transition sorted. Also I had just about run out of data as my phone has only now been recognised for O2 WiFi. I am pleased with the phone and the people in the branch were pleasant and helpful but not enamoured with the chat online or the phone service.
(EQNDDKL) - Posted 7 months ago
Phone came on time like it said, the sim card however isn't registered to 02, so I won't be paying a penny until the matter is sorted.
(Huawei P30 128GB Breathing Crystal) - Posted 7 months ago
Hi Jean-May,

It’s disappointing to hear that upon receiving your SIM it isn’t connected with O2. We’d like to look into this further for you and help resolve the issue.

Please contact us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk; we’ll need a copy of your review, your full name, address including postcode and order number.

Grace
Mobiles.co.uk
Quick delivery but still haven’t been able to access online account despite registering - repeated error messages
(Apple IPhone XR 64GB Blue) - Posted 7 months ago
Hi Lesley,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having issues accessing your My Account. So that we can help you further please contact us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk; we’ll need a copy of your review, your full name, address including postcode and order number.

Grace
Mobiles.co.uk
I received my phone as promised the next day but the iPhone box looked like it had been damaged but the phone seems to be working ok
(Apple IPhone XR 64GB (PRODUCT) RED) - Posted 7 months ago
Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you received the box damaged upon delivery. It seems this may have got damaged in transit. If you have any further concerns, feel free to email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk

Thanks

Mohsin
Mobile.co.uk
Not good did not properly explain the contractual position and that there would be the need to change existing Vodafone contract to a pay as you go with a 30 day delay before new number could be change to existing number So additional month on existing tariff
(Apple IPhone 8 64GB Gold) - Posted 7 months ago
Hi Stuart,

PAC will need to be used within 30 days of requesting it. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk.

Thanks

Mohsin
Mobile.co.uk
Don't upgrade to early delivery as its pointless, mine was supposed to be before 11am, I paid £7 extra for this, phone arrived at 2pm. Apart from that all fine.
(Huawei P30 128GB Aurora) - Posted 7 months ago
Hi Christian,

We can understand how you must be feeling and appreciate the inconvenience that has been caused. We would like to check your order details to see if you are eligible for a refund on your delivery charge.

Please contact us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk We'll need a copy of your review, your full name, address including postcode and order number.

Mobiles.co.uk
Unfortunately your delivery service let you down. Paying £7 for a 10am delivery which wasn’t delivered until 12pm after numerous phone calls. DPD are awful, change your courier, get better reviews.
(Apple IPhone XR 64GB Black) - Posted 7 months ago
Hi Ian,

We are disappointed to hear about your late delivery, please contact us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk as we would like to look into arranging a refund for your delivery charge.

Mobiles.co.uk
Had a great experience with Mobiles.co.uk but a terrible one with their courier service DPD who have lost my phone. Very frustrating and has left a sour taste in my mouth. The worst is that I am paying for a contract that I won't even get to use for the first 2 weeks which is ridiculous.
(Google Pixel 3 64GB Clearly White) - Posted 7 months ago
Hi,

We can understand how you must be feeling and would like to help fix this issue. Please contact us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk

We'll need you to include your full name, address including postcode, mobiles number and order number.

Mobiles.co.uk
Samsung s10 plus great, but you sent me a pay as you go sim card. I'm on a new contract not pay as you go. EE save the day by sending me the right sim on contract.
(Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128GB Prism White) - Posted 7 months ago
Hi Glyn,

We are sorry to hear about the issues you have encountered with your recent order. I'm pleased you have obtained the correct SIM card and you are up and running on your new contract.

Regards,

Mobiles.co.uk
Need to let customers know that these deals are cash back deals. Need claim your money back. Customer service needs to tell customer that before they take contact out
(Samsung Galaxy S10 128GB Prism Black) - Posted 8 months ago
Hi there,

We're disappointed to hear you feel the claim process for your cashback was unclear.

If you require any further help with this, please do get in touch.
We can be contacted via email at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk.

Many thanks,
Jade
Found it difficult to communicate No answers given to my questions No contact number or online chat option with a human Phone arrived appears new but wasn’t sealed from manufacturer which raises alarm bells of refurb. Cheap price however on a plus note
(Apple IPhone XR 64GB Black) - Posted 8 months ago
Hi Gary,

Unless explicitly advised on the product page, a phone purchased from us would be new.

On occasion, in order to ensure everything is present and correct with the order, a quality check would be carried out in our warehouse. This check would include opening the box to check the device.

I hope this answers your questions, but if you need any further help, please don't hesitate to pop us an email.

The team can be reached at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk.
If you can include your full name, full address including postcode, telephone number and Mobiles.co.uk order number in any emails you may send, along with a copy of your review, the team will be able to help as quickly as possible.

Mobiles.co.uk is rated 4.69 based on 24,339 reviews